Quizzle Credit Score
Quizzle is a website that provides credit scores and reports. They offer a free VantageScore credit score and official Equifax credit report every three months. If you're concerned about hidden fees or automatic subscriptions, you need not worry. Quizzle does not ask you to provide any credit card or bank account information unless you decide to sign up with one of their paid plans.
Your free Equifax report consists of your account summary, open accounts, closed accounts, negative accounts, credit inquiries and public records. You get the exact same information that you would if you purchased it directly from Equifax. The only difference is that Quizzle provides it for free.
- Open and Closed Accounts – Curious about your accounts? Quizzle will show you all open and closed accounts that have ever been in your name. You will be able to see the account name, number, date opened, account status, owner, and contact information. You can track different accounts, such as loans and credit cards, while looking at your balances and payments. You can even view your payment history and see what the payment status was for any given month.
- Negative Accounts – Interested in seeing if there are any issues with any of your accounts? Quizzle will let you check up on that information in the Negative Accounts tab. You will be able to see if there are problems with any of your lines of credit or if any of your loans are currently in default.
- Credit Inquiries – Want to know who has pulled your credit information and when? Quizzle will list all banks and financial institutions and what the date of inquiry was. You will even be able to see through which source your information was pulled from.
- Public Records – Intrigued by what information is made available by public record? Quizzle will list your, name, current address as well as any other addresses in which you have previously lived. You will be able to see all cities you have lived in, as well as, relatives, schools you attended, and places you have worked.
One major disadvantage is that Quizzle only lets you see your Equifax score. Since many lenders look at Experian and TransUnion, it would be practical to know what the other scores are.
Quizzle Credit Score Plans and Pricing
Quizzle offers two distinct plans to provide you with even more access and to give you the latest information to help you monitor your credit.
- Quizzle Pro: $8 a month - Quizzle Pro will supply you with an updated Equifax credit report each month, an updated VantageScore credit score each month, 24/7 credit monitoring with alerts and updates, score analysis to help you understand what's currently affecting your credit score, credit trending to see how your credit might be affected by certain transactions, a timeline of your credit history and a comparison between any two of your credit reports to help you see what's changed.
- Quizzle Pro Plus: $15 a month - Quizzle Pro Plus will present you with all of the features of Quizzle Pro with additional tools like identity scan to help you find where your personal information is listed online, public records monitoring to help you trace all traces of any personal information listed on any official documents available to the public, lost wallet protection to help you cancel and replace lost or stolen items from your wallet, $1 million insurance in case of identity theft, tri-bureau dispute resolution to help you dispute any errors with the three major credit bureaus and 24/7 live help with customer service agents who can help you with any questions or concerns.
Both these plans bring lots of important features for little of the price. Although, both are lacking in FICO scores, as well as, scores from the other two major bureaus, which would be important to have.
Quizzle - Using Your Credit
Like many other credit report sites, Quizzle affords you with guides to help you make good decisions with your credit. These range from topics such as refinancing a mortgage, getting a new credit card, insuring a car and even getting a job. You will find great tips to ease the burden of these difficult financial decisions. You can also see what you can expect with certain credit scores. For example, if you want rent an apartment and your credit score is between 600 and 669, you may need a credible co-signer with good credit history, you might have to pay a higher security deposit, and you might be expected to provide detailed information in case a rental payment is late. Quizzle wants to provide you with the right information, so you know how to handle your credit.
You can also see what you can expect with certain credit scores. For example, if you want rent an apartment and your credit score is between 600 and 669, you may need a credible co-signer with good credit history, you might have to pay a higher security deposit, and you might be expected to provide detailed information in case a rental payment is late. Quizzle wants to provide you with the right information, so you know how to handle your credit.
Quizzle Credit Score - Resource Center
Looking for even more resources to help you better understand the basics of credit? Quizzle has a few select resources you can use to better educate yourself on your finances.
- Credit 101 – This is a very basic listing of what credit is and what a credit score is. It doesn't offer you with much information beyond that.
- Credit Q & A – This feature has some of the most commonly asked questions about credit and gives you a bit more detail about some of the information the site provides as well as some concerns you may already have.
- Credit Lingo – This is a glossary of some rudimentary terms used when dealing with credit. These are good to help you with some terms you may not yet be familiar with.
- Quizzle Wire – This lists some interesting and relevant blog articles that may be of interest to you. These are insightful, easy-to-read guides to help you learn more about managing, protecting, and improving your credit.
Overall, the resource center provides some informative content but lacks much compared to other sites.
Quizzle Credit Report Recap
While providing a good amount of accurate and important data, Quizzle lacks some important information, including scores from Experian and TransUnion as well as FICO scores. Nevertheless, Quizzle provides you with plenty of good tools to help you monitor your credit, for low prices.