Comcast Xfinity Internet Packages
- Lightning fast options
- Multiple speed choices
- Large bundle selection
- Contract and no-contract options
- Widespread availability
- Hotspot access away from home
- Less than stellar customer service ratings
- Known for its occasional outages
When looking for high-speed internet providers, Comcast XFINITY should make your cut, as it offers a wide range of plans available.
COMPARE NOW: Comcast XFINITY Internet Plans & Prices
While the Comcast customer service is infamous for being subpar, the company makes up for it with its versatile offerings.
In our review, we'll summarize the pros and cons of XFINITY's Internet services.
- Good variety of bundles available
- No-cost equipment upgrades
- Advanced Security to block online threats
- 30 Day money back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- 4K streaming device available
Xfinity Internet Plans & Prices
Comcast Xfinity Internet Plans
|Xfinity Peformance Starter+ Internet||25 Mbps||$29.99|
|Xfinity Performance Select Internet||100 Mbps||$34.99|
|Xfinity Performance Pro+ Internet||200 Mbps||$49.99|
|Xfinity Blast! Pro+ Internet||300 Mbps||$64.99|
|Xfinity Extreme Pro+ Internet||600 Mbps||$74.99|
One of the biggest selling points I found was the variety of Comcast internet plans you have access to through XFINITY high-speed internet services. Below is a closer look at the XFINITY internet plans offered and how they are applicable to your needs.
- Performance Plus: This high-speed internet service boosts your download speed, allowing you to stream music and TV shows on up to four devices.
- Performance Pro: If you are a gamer, this package is right for you, as it comes with lightning fast download speeds and the capability to connect up to eight devices.
- Blast! Pro: With this package, you have to fast download speeds. Moreover, it can handle more than eight connected devices.
- Gigabit Pro: The penultimate plan from Comcast XFINITY gives you the fastest internet speeds available. As this Comcast gigabit internet is the quickest, it is the most expensive offering too, so it's only applicable from a budgetary standpoint if you require that much speed.
Comcast Xfinity Internet & TV Bundles
|Xfinity Choice TV Select Double Play||100 Mbps||10||$39.99|
|Xfinity X1 Preferred Pro+ Double Play||600 Mbps||220||$104.99|
The XFINITY Double Play package combines the Comcast internet service with XFINITY cable TV packages. You receive internet service with download speeds as fast as 25 Mbps, with the option to upgrade to its speedier Blast! Package. This particular XFINITY Double Play bundle is suitable if you need to connect as many as eight or more devices to access the internet.
Comcast Xfinity Triple Play Bundles
|Xfinity X1 Saver Pro+ Triple Play||300 Mbps||140||Unlimited||$99.99|
|Xfinity X1 Preferred Pro+ Triple Play with Netflix||1000 Mbps||220||Unlimited||$139.99|
XFINITY Triple Play combines Comcast internet service, XFINITY cable TV, and home phone service. XFINITY TV options depend on your location - typically receive anywhere between 140 channels and 260 channels. Of course, you can also opt for the XFINITY Latino packages as well.
It is also good to note that, with these packages, you'll be able to receive several nifty perks, including XFINITY On Demand service, which grants you access to thousands of films and shows on demand. To clarify, you can access XFINITY On Demand when you select singular TV packages.
Xfinity Internet Speeds
As I examined the XFINITY high-speed internet offerings, it became apparent it offers speeds for every need, making it a great choice in this regard. While the XFINITY internet speeds can vary, depending on the plans offered in your respective service areas, you have access to download speeds ranging from 10 Mbps to 2,000 Mbps.
- 15-60 Mbps - Good for light streaming, downloading shows, music, and photos.
- Up to 150 Mbps - Good for multi-device streaming. Better for families.
- Up to 250 Mbps - Good for up to 11 devices so it's excellent for businesses!
- Up to 400 Mbps - This package is for heavy usage. Great for gaming.
- Up to 1000 Mbps - Good for unlimited devices. This is great for large businesses or a house full of gamers.
Xfinity Internet Coverage
To see if the internet service provider is available in your area, you can use our convenient zip code checker tool. Or you can check out the XFINITY Coverage Map.
Xfinity Equipment & Fees
Your Xfinity Package comes with a variety of things:
- XFINITY Wireless Gateway - This serves as both a router and cable modem. Of course, if you're not willing to rent the provider's cable modem, you can always purchase a cable modem from the provider's approved list.
- Constant Guard - Constant Guard provides you with unmatched protection with the top-rated security software and services, including Norton Security Suite (which is featured in our review of the "Best Antivirus Software"), Norton Mobile Security, Bot Detection and Removal, Identity Guard, XFINITY Toolbar, and Freedome VPN.
- Self-Install Kit - Once you sign up for internet service, Comcast XFINITY will mail you the kit, which includes all the equipment you need to activate services and instructions for installation. You won't have to deal with scheduling conflicts or pricey installation fees.
Xfinity Customer Service
For many, the quality of the Comcast customer service can be an influential factor in determining if the provider is right for them. Comcast XFINITY has been notorious for offering poor service to the point Trim created a chatbot for dealing with Comcast XFINITY's bad support.
Customer reviews and company reputation are two great ways to determine whether or not you might enjoy a Comcast internet plan. Comcast scored a 59/100 on the American Customer Satisfaction Index, far below the average score amongst its competitors.
Keep in mind that the experiences of one customer are not representative of the company as a whole, but it is important to spot potential issues you may have with the company early nonetheless.
Read: XFINITY Customer Reviews
Comcast XFINITY delivers a wide array of internet packages and speeds to give you some of the best internet deals around.
While its customer support is among the worst in the industry, if you don't need much in the way of service you can mitigate this.
Overall, its pricing and selection make it one of the best internet providers.