Mediacom Internet Packages
- Great speed options
- Services states with few high-speed choices
- No contracts
- Low data cap on slowest plans
- Poor customer service rating
Mediacom offers fast internet with a variety of plans and speeds to choose from, but there is so much more to consider.
COMPARE NOW: Mediacom Internet Plans & Prices
Fortunately, we have your back, as we've compiled the important details and molded them into a comprehensive review.
You'll find information on the available Mediacom internet packages, the bundles, features, customer support, and more. Hopefully, by the end of this guide, you'll find the information you need to decide if Mediacom is for you.
- Superfast speeds starting from 60 Mbps
- Available across 22 states
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee
- No Contracts
- Gigabit internet speeds availabe
Mediacom Internet Plans & Prices
Mediacom Internet Plans
|Mediacom Xtream Internet 60||60 Mbps||$39.99|
|Mediacom Xtream Internet 100||100 Mbps||$49.99|
|Mediacom Xtream Internet 200||200 Mbps||$59.99|
|Mediacom Xtream Internet 500||500 Mbps||$69.99|
|Mediacom Xtream Internet 1000||1000 Mbps||$79.99|
Mediacom offers a wide range of internet packages available, so you can choose the one that aligns most with your household's needs and budget.
However, it's important to note that you'll face additional charges like standard installation fees, modem rental, activation, and more. Additionally, you should also be aware that rates increase after the promotional period expires.
Mediacom Internet & TV Bundles
|Mediacom Xtream Internet 60 + Local TV||60 Mbps||50||$49.99|
|Mediacom Xtream Internet 60 + Essential TV||60 Mbps||125||$79.99|
To learn more check out our guide on Internet and TV bundles.
Mediacom Triple Play Bundles
|Mediacom Xtream Internet 100 + Variety TV + Phone||60 Mbps||170||Unlimited||$99.99|
If you bundle Mediacom Communications packages together, you'll not only save money, but you'll be able to have some fantastic digital TV channels for your high definition set. One such bundle you can access is internet with up to 100Mbps, digital TV with hundreds of Mediacom channels and Mediacom home phone service.
Mediacom Internet Speeds
Below is a look at the five different Mediacom internet plans available:
- Internet 60: The Internet 60 Plan gives you reliable connection speeds of up to 60 Mbps, with upload speeds of up to 5 Mbps, making it the perfect option if you want to stream videos or surf the web.
- Internet 100: Mediacom Communications' Internet 100 plan is great if you want high-speed internet and want to connect between four and six devices simultaneously.
- Internet 200: Internet 200 is perfect if you do much in the way of uploading large files, download movies in just a minute and play multiplayer online games with ease (and a reliable connection).
- Internet 500: Internet 500 is Mediacom's second-fastest plan. If you crave rapid Mediacom high-speed internet, it won't disappoint, as it features faster download speeds approaching 500 Mbps.
- Internet 1000: This is Mediacom's ultimate plan. If you want downloads in the blink of an eye, you'll want this speed. An excellent choice if you want to feel empowered and on top of the internet, the Internet 1GIG allows for download speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps, with upload speeds of up to 50 Mbps. As for the monthly data allowance? 6,000 GB.
Overall, Mediacom has an excellent selection of internet plans to account for most homes' needs.
Mediacom Internet Coverage
Mediacom Equipment & Fees
As part of its internet service, Mediacom gives you access to WiFi and your own email address. This is the easiest way to connect all your home's internet devices and use them in any room.
It's important to note that the more internet devices you need, the faster download speeds you'll require. We will get into internet speeds and the plans Mediacom offers later.
Mediacom wants to keep your online browsing secure. It achieves this by giving you access to its Total Defense Internet Security Suite security tool. This security tool encompasses perks such as firewall protection, antivirus software, parental controls and more.
Mediacom Customer Service
Mediacom has multiple points of contact if you have any questions or encounter technical issues. Mediacom has customer service available via phone or online chat. You can also visit its website to find a store near you.
Customer reviews and company reputation are two great ways to determine whether or not you might enjoy a Mediacom internet plan. Mediacom scored a 57/100 on the American Customer Satisfaction Index, placing it second-lowest among current internet providers.
On the Better Business Bureau, Mediacom is an Accredited Business with an A+ score. Keep in mind that the experiences of one customer are not representative of the company as a whole, but it is important to spot potential issues you may have with the company early nonetheless.
Mediacom is a great offering if you live in one of the 22 states it services. Some of the main perks you receive with Mediacom is a wide range of internet plans and speeds, making it a great fit for diverse needs.
You can check out our review of the best internet providers for rankings, comparisons, and in-depth analysis.