The best cheap 5 line phone plans in October
Cheap phone plans for 5 lines benefits
- Same great nationwide coverage: These cell phone carriers operate on the very same networks as the big four carriers.
- Much lower prices: Save up to $600 per year on your cell phone plan. Why are MVNOs so much cheaper? They don't have the huge overhead and advertising costs the big guys do.
- No contracts: Don't get trapped into a two-year agreement. Switch carriers when you decide to with a no contract phone plan.
- Same cell phone service: Just because you're paying less, that doesn't mean you have to scrimp on features. Plans with unlimited everything are easy to find from these prepaid carriers. Usually, a low cost carrier plan comes with unlimited talk and text as standard, high speed data, and even mobile hotspot data features.
- Keep your phone and number: You can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. No need to sign up for pricey device payments.
- Customize your plan: You decide how much data you need. Choose to pay as you go, opt for unlimited or no data, minimal minutes, or unlimited talk text and data. Unlimited data plans come at a much better price with an alternative carrier. Pick the plan options that fit your budget - not the one your carrier thinks you need.
- Great customer support: Smaller mobile providers are known for their attention to their customers. Stop feeling like an anonymous number getting lost in the crowd! Check out our carrier user reviews before switching.
AT&T family plans for 5 lines
|AT&T||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
Pure Talk multi-line plan pricing
|Pure Talk||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
Best cheap AT&T family plans alternative carriers: Red Pocket, Pure Talk, and Good2Go Mobile.
Compare the best AT&T plans for 5 lines
T-Mobile family plans for 5 lines
|T-Mobile||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
Mint Mobile multi-line plan pricing
|Mint Mobile||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
Best cheap T-Mobile family plans alternative carriers: Mint Mobile, Tello, and Boost Mobile.
Compare the best T-Mobile plans for 5 lines
Verizon family plans for 5 lines
|Verizon||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
|Play More Unlimited||$80||$140$70/line||$165$55/line||$180$45/line|
|Do More Unlimited||$80||$140$70/line||$165$55/line||$180$45/line|
|Get More Unlimited||$90||$160$80/line||$195$65/line||$220$55/line|
Reach Mobile multi-line plan pricing
|Reach Mobile||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
Best cheap Verizon family plans alternative carriers: US Mobile, Reach Mobile, and Ting.
Compare the best Verizon plans for 5 lines
Compare cheap family phone plans
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|Twigby||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||5GB||$12.50** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||30GB||$30Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
5 line phone plan features
- 4G LTE data speeds: Since MVNOs operate on the big four cellular networks you'll pay less without sacrificing speed. More and more are adding 5G coverage all the time so you can expect high-speed data.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: Finding a new unlimited plan has never been easier. Virtually all small carriers include unlimited text and calls in their plan options. Compare cheap talk and text plans with or without data.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: International calling is a must for many people. Luckily MVNOs offer some of the best international phone plans, with free calling to certain countries like Canada and Mexico, and discounted rates on others.
- Multiline discounts: Low-cost carriers also offer some of the cheapest family cell phone plans, with multi-line discounts.
- Wi-Fi calling: This feature is handy when you're out of your service area, allowing you to make calls over the internet instead of on your cellular connection.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Many low-cost carriers allow you to use your phone as a hotspot. Pick an MVNO with the best mobile hotspot plans so you can share your mobile hotspot data with other devices.
- HD video streaming: Just like the big guys, some MVNOs offer HD video streaming and some don't. Read the fine print to find the option you want.
5 line phone plan types
- Unlimited plans: Looking for unlimited talk text and data? Alternative carriers have got you covered. Data hungry users looking for unlimited plus plans can save serious money by switching to one of the cheapest unlimited data plans. Not sure how much data you need? Check out our data usage calculator.
- Basic plans: If you (or a loved one) only use a cell phone to make a few calls, send a couple of messages and rarely go online then you can opt for a simply prepaid plan. You get basic cell phone functions, an allowance for minutes of talk, and usually around 2GB of data at a great price. Once you run out of your data allotment, speeds slow, but it's usually very easy to add on more.
- Family plans: Need four lines or more? Many MVNOs offer group plans. Compare the cheapest family phone plans so you can pick and choose what each family member needs.
- Bring your own phone plans: BYOP plans are the norm with smaller carriers. Compare cell phone prices and get a great deal to go with your cheap cell phone plan!
- Talk and text only plans: Don't need data? No problem - compare cheap talk and text plans. Bonus, you'll save a ton of money if you're not paying for data!
- Tablet plans: Find the cheapest data plan for your tablet or iPad.
- Kids plans: MVNOs offer the best phone plans for kids because you can tailor them to exactly what you want your child to have.
- Senior plans: Senior citizens often have different cell phone needs. Compare cheap cell phone plans for seniors for the perfect fit.
Cheap cell phone companies list
Phone plans for 5 lines FAQs
What is the best cell phone plan for 5 lines?
It depends on each family members needs. MVNOs, like Mint Mobile, Tello, and US Mobile, provide the best value deals for 5 lines making it easy for a family to pay under one bill with multi line discounts.
How much is it for 5 lines on Verizon?
A plan with 5 lines on Verizon can cost you around $150 a month. You can get a better value deal with Verizon MVNOs like Red Pocket Mobile for around $100.
How much is it for 5 lines on AT&T
An AT&T plan with 5 lines can set you back around $150 a month. With an AT&T MVNO you can find a better value deal with carriers like Pure Talk offering multi line discounts.
MVNOs are becoming a popular choice for saving money on your cell phone bill. Their individual plans offer massive savings and with discounts for each additional line on a multi line plan, they're a great option.
You don't have to part with your hard earned dollars buying a new handset either as MVNOs encourage you to bring your own phone. Most of the latest phone's are compatible, but you can check your IMEI number if you're not sure.
Operating on the same network as the major US networks, T-Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T means you'll have access to the same nationwide coverage, but at half the price.
|Ting||Talk & Text||Unlimited||Unlimited||0GB||$10/mo|
|US Mobile||Data only||0||0||2GB||$10/mo|Rob Webber
Rob has 15+ years experience in the US and UK running price comparison sites for cell phone plans, smartphone deals, TV, and internet. He loves thinking outside of the box to build tools that empower consumers to make more informed decisions.