MoneySavingPro.com was created in 2014 by CEO & Founder Rob Webber. Since it's inception, the MoneySavingPro team has been committed to digging deep into consumer services and sharing their findings in an effort to save consumers and business owners time and money.
We understand how important saving money can be for some. Whether it's looking for the best deals on a new cell phone, managing your personal finances, or learning new ways how to save on everyday purchases, it's our mission to help people stay informed and find the best value before they buy.
Trusted media outlets such as Money.com, Investopedia, Entrepreneur, Business.com and MSN Money have recognized MoneySavingPro as an objective consumer resource to help people make responsible financial decisions.
With over 50,000 readers and a social media following of 2,000 Twitter followers, MoneySavingPro.com is fostering a growing community of informed, savvy shoppers. We'd love to hear your thoughts and money saving tips on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Rob Webber - CEO & Founder
Rob has been an entrepreneur for 10 years, running multiple online businesses across the US, UK and Australia. Driven by the desire to build something genuinely useful, Rob set out to develop a site that provides independent advice and allows consumers to compare services to choose the best value products across numerous industries.
Noticing an opportunity in the American market where comparison sites were not developed in many industries outside of travel, MoneySavingPro was born.
Rob has been quoted in several UK media outlets such as the BBC, The Telegraph, and Metro. Rob has offered his expertise and money saving tips covering a wide range of topics including:
- How to save money on essential home services
- Personal finances
- The financial habits of millennials
- Getting out of debt
- Starting and maintaining a business
Over the years, Rob has developed a wide range of expertise in search engine marketing, web design, UX, content marketing, affiliate marketing, and management. He wanted to use his expertise and success in the UK and bring it to the US, where the market is 5 times larger but comparison sites are massively underdeveloped.
It surprises me that many industries in the US are still full of lead generation companies that promise comparison and then simply sell a person's data to numerous companies. This leads to a terrible customer experience.
The aim of MoneySavingPro is to provide consumers with all the information they need to make an informed decision and then allow them to choose for themselves which company offers them the best value for money. We aim to make this process simple and easy in as many industries as possible, to allow consumers to save time and money across all aspects of their lives.
Rob Webber is available for press inquiries and comment with online media. Always happy to share his extensive knowledge, Rob is happy to contribute his thoughts, advice, and tips to other media outlets.
Our Must-Read Data Studies
- What are the best states for you to retire in? This study examines the data of a number of key factors to determine the best state for retirees.
- Student loan debt is a big problem in the U.S. This study looks at data in a number of different statistics to determine the best states for student debt.
- What is the average household credit card debt? This study looks at some different factors and solutions.
- Is your state a good place to work? This study explores the data to determine which states have strong economies for job seekers.
MoneySavingPro Media Mentions
- Entrepreneur: 4 Ways to Finance Your Business
- Business.com: Business Loan or Line of Credit? The Best option for Your Small Business
- AllBusiness: How to Get the Funding you Need for your Business
- FitSmallBusiness: Top Business Tax Saving Tips for 2017
- LifeHack: 10 Ways to Keep Your Wedding Expenses Manageable
- The Huffington Post: 3 Unconventional Ways to Research Financial Products
- MSN Money: 30 Ways to Save $1,000 on Holiday Gifts This Year
- Investopedia: How to Financially Prepare for a Hurricane
- Yahoo!: The downgrade that's saving consumers big bucks on cable
- Small Business Trends: How to Get Lenders to Want to Finance Your Business
- The Street: Young Americans Are Shunning Credit Cards
- Wisebread: 11 Silent Budget Killers You Don't Notice
- CJ Online: The Basics of Student Loan Consolidation
- Money.com: 30 Ways to Save $1000 on Holiday Gifts This Year
- GOBankingRates: 30 Ways to Save $1,000 on Holiday Gifts This Year
- FlexJobs: How Millennials Can Make Money Online