MoneySavingPro.com was started in 2014 by CEO & Founder Rob Webber. Since it's inception, MoneySavingPro.com has been committed to digging deep into consumer services and sharing what they find with their readers in an effort to save them time and money. The site has been featured in Time, MSN Money, Investopedia, AOL, GoBankingRates and several others.
With over 25,000 readers and a social media following of 1,500 twitter followers, MoneySavingPro.com has helped numerous people save money and choose the best value services. MoneySavingPro.com also provides educational content so consumers can learn exactly how the products work.
Amanda Abella - Savings Advisor
Amanda Abella is the Amazon bestselling author of Make Money Your Honey, award nominated millennial personal finance blogger and Savings Advisor for MoneySavingPro.com. Her work has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, Yahoo! Finance and many more.
Since 2010, she's been on a mission to help millennial consumers make better decisions with their money through writing, classes and coaching. She now collaborates with MoneySavingPro.com in an effort to bring the best independent reviews of financial products available.
With over five years experience as a personal finance expert, Amanda can speak on a wide range of topics including:
- The financial habits of millennials
- Student loan debt
- How to save money on fees
- Starting and maintaining a business
Amanda is available for press inquiries including radio, podcasts, web shows, articles and TV segments.
Sample Interview Questions
- Why should consumers go to independent review sites?
- What is the appeal of independent review sites?
- What are the most important things people should know when researching financial products?
- What are the options available for student loan refinancing?
- What are the options available for personal loans?
- In your years of experience, what are some of the biggest mistakes you see consumers making when choosing a credit card/getting a car loan/getting a personal loan/ etc?
- How can people use credit card points effectively?
- What are some things people should look out for when looking for a bank account/CD/investment platform/etc.?
The Huffington Post 3 Unconventional Ways to Research Financial Products
MSN Money 30 Ways to Save $1,000 on Holiday Gifts This Year
Investopedia How to Financially Prepare for a Hurricane
Yahoo! The downgrade that's saving consumers big bucks on cable
The Street Young Americans Are Shunning Credit Cards
Wisebread 11 Silent Budget Killers You Don't Notice
Aol How My Business Took Off When I Wrote a Book
GOBankingRates 30 Ways to Save $1,000 on Holiday Gifts This Year
FlexJobs How Millennials Can Make Money Online: Q&A with Amanda Abella
Money 30 Ways to Save $1000 on Holiday Gifts This Year