AT&T internet & TV service
Finding the best AT&T package doesn't have to be hard work.
There's a good selection of AT&T offers available including internet, TV, and voice services. You can mix and match the services you'd like, making it more convenient to have all your services in one place and save on your monthly cost.
Offering a choice of services, AT&T provides a large selection of plans to suit everyone. Make sure to enter your ZIP code in our coverage checker to find out what packages are available in your area.
AT&T internet service
Offering a variety of high-speed internet plans, AT&T internet only plans start from $55, with speeds ranging from 300 to 1,000 Mbps.
AT&T internet only packages
|AT&T Fiber Internet 300Mbps||300 Mbps||$55|
|AT&T Fiber Internet 500Mbps||500 Mbps||$65|
|AT&T Fiber Internet 1 GIG||1000 Mbps||$80|
AT&T TV service
There's a host of things to decide from with a TV plan. Including your channel lineup, premium or HD channels, 4K or streaming services, additional extras like sports or movies, and if you want any extra equipment. Prices start from $64.99 to $84.99.
AT&T TV packages
AT&T service bundles
|AT&T Fiber Internet 300 + Entertainment TV + Phone||300 Mbps||160||Unlimited||$154.98|
|AT&T Fiber Internet 300 + Choice TV + Phone||300 Mbps||185||Unlimited||$159.99|
|AT&T Fiber Internet 300 + Ultimate TV + Phone||300 Mbps||250||Unlimited||$179.99|
- High-speed internet: AT&T internet plans offer fast upload and download speeds, but speeds vary so you'll need to check coverage in your area.
- Data caps: All AT&T internet deals with 10-100 Mbps have a 1TB data cap, but you can pay extra for unlimited. However, AT&T fiber plans are unlimited so there is no data cap.
- Download speeds: Although speeds can vary with internet service providers and connection type, AT&T fiber ranges from around 300 to 4,700 Mbps. Whereas DSL ranges from around 10 to 100 Mbps. You can check availability in your area with our AT&T Internet speed test, to see if you can get AT&T fiber internet at your home.
- Monthly costs: Ranging from around $55 up to $180 a month, the cost is dependent on availability in your area and the plan you choose.
- Parental controls: Available on certain Wi-Fi gateways, if it's a priority make sure to check if your package or device has access.
- Coverage: With a large network across 21 states, AT&T offers wide area coverage.
- No contracts: With AT&T prepaid internet only plans, there are no long-term commitments, you'll only need to sign a contract if you bundle your services.
- Bundle your services: You can save money with AT&T bundle deals. Whether you're looking at bundling TV, Internet, and phone or just two services, there are plenty of products and services to choose from.
- TV packages: You can choose from AT&T TV Entertainment, AT&T TV Choice, and AT&T TV Ultimate, depending on the channels and features you're looking for.
- TV channel lineup: AT&T TV packages start from around 65+ channels. The AT&T TV channel lineup varies with the packages but can include Cinemax, HBO Max, Showtime, STARZ, and other premium channels.
- DIRECTV Stream: AT&T TV is now known as DIRECTV Stream, and with this, you're able to stream simultaneously at home, on as many devices as you want.
- Digital home phone: With AT&T phone services you can choose from a traditional landline or opt for a digital voice service that gives you crystal clear calling.
- Customer service: Find out more on customer satisfaction and what AT&T customers are saying with AT&T reviews.
- Increased competition: You can compare AT&T services and their main competitors with AT&T vs Xfinity, AT&T vs Spectrum, or satellite TV provider DIRECTV vs AT&T TV.
Comparing AT&T services
There are a few things that can help you decide on the best AT&T package for you.
- Coverage: is the coverage good in your area? You can use your ZIP code to see if AT&T is available at your address.
- Cost: decide what you're happy to spend and what you can afford per month and don't forget to factor in any costs for equipment or installation fees.
- Features: think about the features you need like high-speed internet for your family, sports channels, international calling or high data caps for streaming.
- Commitment: most plans require you to sign a contract for a minimum of 12 months.
|States Covered||21 states|
|Connection Type||DSL, fixed wireless, cable & fiber|
|Internet Speeds||768kb - 1000Mbps (varies by area)|
AT&T services in your area
To find the best AT&T packages in your area just pop your ZIP code into our coverage checker for availability at your address.
AT&T availability by state
AT&T services FAQs
What is the cheapest AT&T service?
AT&T offers a wide range of TV and internet services with prices starting at $49.99 per month.
What is the best AT&T service?
There's a range of choices to suit everyone, but just make sure to check the specific deals for your area.
With a variety of packages ranging from basic to top of the range premium, you'll find affordable bundles with AT&T.
Each package offers something different, so whether you're looking for a family friendly TV plan, a high-speed internet connection to stream on a number of devices at once, or voice services for emergency calls. There's a plan to suit everyone.
You can easily check that AT&T is available in your area by using our coverage checker, just pop in your ZIP code for the results.