AT&T TV guide
The AT&T channel lineup offers affordable packages for homeowners and small businesses. The TV packages offered aren't as numerous compared to Dish, Spectrum, DIRECTV, or Xfinity, as you'll see, but the channel selection is incredibly vast for a delightfully low price.
So, despite its benefits, is an AT&T TV service package right for you?
If you're itching to know how many of your favorite channels AT&T has to offer, then please read on below.
Some of these plans include amazing incentives, such as the waived monthly equipment fee for up to four rooms, High Definition DVR monthly service fee, and free premium channels for three months at no extra cost. Furthermore, you can bundle TV packages with AT&T internet service, AT&T home phone service, or both.
AT&T TV packages
AT&T TV plans
AT&T understands that customers' needs vary. This is why it created multiple TV packages you can take advantage of based on your viewing habits and budgetary requirements.
AT&T TV & internet packages
|AT&T Fiber Internet + Entertainment TV||300 Mbps||160||$129.99|
|AT&T Fiber Internet + Choice TV||300 Mbps||185||$134.99|
|AT&T Fiber Internet + Ultimate TV||300 Mbps||250||$154.99|
Looking to bundle your home phone and internet with AT&T? You're not alone.
A smart option is to bundle your TV service with high-speed internet access and/or home phone service - if applicable. Double and triple-play bundles allow you to bundle two or three of your services, including phone and internet access, for a lower price.
AT&T triple play bundles
|AT&T Fiber Internet 300 + Entertainment TV + Phone||300 Mbps||160||Unlimited||$154.98|
|AT&T Fiber Internet 300 + Choice TV + Phone||300 Mbps||185||Unlimited||$159.99|
|AT&T Fiber Internet 300 + Ultimate TV + Phone||300 Mbps||250||Unlimited||$179.99|
AT&T TV channels
AT&T TV can absolutely smother you with its sports programming. Even better is that you'll receive one month of this package at no cost. Within the Sports Package, you'll find channels such as beIN Sports, CBS Sports Network, ESPN Buzzer Beater, ESPN Goal Line, FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports Atlantic, PAC 12 Bay Area, HRTV, and more.
AT&T TV also offers channels under the following sports categories:
- Professional Sports ESPN, NFL Network, MLB Network, NBA TV, Golf Channel, NFL Redzone, World Fishing Network, Outdoor, The Tennis Channels, and more.
- College Sports - The SEC Network, Longhorn Network, Big Ten Network, ESPNU, and more.
- Spanish Sports Channels - beIN Sports in Espanol, ESPN Deportes, FOX Deportes, Gol TV, Univision Deportes.
AT&T TV, just like its competitors, offers Premium Programming. You'll find movie networks such as HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and EPIX. Here is some quick channel information for each:
- HBO - Top quality programming at your fingertips, HBO offers Hollywood's best films, original series, documentaries, comedies, and music specials.
- Cinemax - Original family programming, movies, sports, and specials are consistently available with Cinemax.
- Showtime - Showtime features original and variable programming, including, original series, documentaries, specials, and the biggest movies, all day, every day.
- EPIX - Thousands of Hollywood movies, brought to you by Paramount, Lionsgate, MGM, Samuel Goldwyn, Roadside, are available with EPIX.
To order premium programming, you must launch your TV Account Manager on Channel 9910.
AT&T TV offers up to 74 digital music channels from Stingray Music for your listening pleasure, but you'll be able to access more channels via the Stingray Music app. Furthermore, you'll be able to bring karaoke to your living room with Stingray Karaoke on AT&T TV.
You'll be able to browse the Stingray Music genre selections on channels 5100-5174 HD. You'll also be able to access the Stingray Music app by either pressing Interactive on your AT&T TV remote or tune into channel 500/1500 HD.
Here are just some of the channels your ears will be able to access: Greatest Hits, Dance Clubbin', Alt-Rock Classics, Hip Hop, Urban Beats, Rock Alternative, Heavy Metal, Pop Adult, Freedom, Maximum Party, Popcorn, OMG, Kids' Stuff, Y2K, Nothin' but '90s, Hot Country, Today's Latin Pop, Samba & Pagode, Tagalog, Asian Hits, Total Hits - France, and Euro Hits.
AT&T TV is highly kid-friendly. As a parent or guardian, you'll be able to choose from AT&T TV channels, apps, and other features for both babies and children.
Here are some of the channels and features you'll be able to access with U-verse:
- BabyTV: BabyTV features short programs, as well as clips of children's songs. During the daytime, the channel is engaging and fun and geared to promote interaction. At night, BabyTV broadcasts soft music and gently moving visuals that are designed to soothe babies that are in the midst of waking.
- BabyFirst TV: BabyFirst TV is geared toward the promotion of high-quality child development to toddlers. This network is commercial-free, offering a wide variety of basic learning.
- Tumblebooks: Tumblebooks is an interactive application that provides unlimited access to digital children's books. This is suitable for children between pre-kindergarten and sixth-grade ages.
- AT&T KIDS! TV App: This is a free TV app that allows kids to discover content through multiple filters. Parents are also armed with many options to ensure that kids watch appropriately-rated content. This app requires AT&T Internet.
- AT&T Games Channel: With this app, you'll find more than 15 games such as SCRABBLE Scramble, Deal or No Deal, Solitaire, Animal Match, Jump Peg, Unblock, and more. Again, this app requires AT&T Internet.
AT&T Latino packages
Need a Latino package? AT&T does not neglect here. You can always purchase the Paquete Español package, which gives you up to 60 Spanish channels. There are several AT&T Latino packages to select from, including U-basic Latino, U-Familia Latino, U200 Latino, U300 Latino, and U450 Latino.
However, we're only going to examine the U200, U300, and U450 Latino packages. If you live in Puerto Rico, you can access AT&T services there as well. Check the AT&T store locator to locate a store near you in Puerto Rico.
- U200 Latino: You'll receive everything that is included in the original U200 package, plus Paquete Español, which grants you up to 60 channels.
- U300 Latino: Like the U200 package, you'll receive everything included in the U300 Package, plus Paquete Español.
- U450 Latino: Like the U200 and U300 packages, you'll receive the channels included in these packages, plus Paquete Español.
AT&T channel guide
Curious to check the AT&T channel guide lineup for your favorite channels in your area? AT&T TV service has you covered there. You can access the U-verse AT&T channel guide lineup via the TV and AT&T TV tab underneath the Shop main tab on the site. From there, you can input your zip code. Once you've entered your zip code, select either residential or business.
You'll be able to select and view either the English or Latino channels, complete with package and channel information. You'll also have the ability to filter the channels by category and check off whether or not you'd like HD channels only.
Finally, you'll be able to search one or more channels using the search bar. If you're not sure which providers are available in your area, you can find cable TV providers easily by ZIP code.
|States Covered||21 states|
|Connection Type||DSL, fixed wireless, cable & fiber|
|Internet Speeds||768kb - 1000Mbps (varies by area)|
AT&T availability in my area
AT&T channel lineup FAQs
What's the difference between AT&T TV and AT&T TV Now?
AT&T Now has since merged with AT&T TV. No new customers can sign up to AT&T TV Now, but for current subscribers the service should not be interrupted.
Does AT&T still offer U-Verse?
AT&T U-Verse no longer exists for new customers, it's been replaced by their streaming service AT&T TV.
Can I watch AT&T TV on my laptop?
Yes, you can access AT&T TV on your laptop, or desktop computer.
Nielsen reports that while the average number of channels that adults paid for was 205.9 as of 2016, the actual number viewed was 19.8. Yes, only 20 TV channels.
AT&T is an affordable and reliable cable company, but its add-ons can be quite expensive. However, it does feature a vast array of channels and apps to choose from and places a heavy focus on children's apps and channels. To save some money, you can bundle TV, high-speed Internet service, and phone service options together.
Because of its flexibility, the number of channels it bears, and its emphasis on apps, AT&T U-verse should definitely be mulled over, provided you're in its area of service. If you're looking to cut your cable bill by eliminating cable altogether, you can look into how to watch TV online.