Cox internet & TV service
Finding the best Cox package doesn't have to be hard work.
There's a good selection of Cox offers available including internet, TV, and voice services. You can mix and match the services you'd like, making it more convenient to have all your services in one place and save on your monthly cost.
Offering a choice of services, Cox provides a large selection of plans to suit everyone. Make sure to enter your ZIP code in our coverage checker to find out what packages are available in your area.
Cox internet service
Offering a variety of high-speed internet plans, Cox internet only plans start from $29.99, with speeds ranging from 25 to 940 Mbps.
Cox internet only packages
|Cox Internet Essential 100||100 Mbps||$49.99|
|Cox Internet Preferred 250||250 Mbps||$59.99|
|Cox Internet Ultimate 500||500 Mbps||$69.99|
|Cox Internet Gigablast||1000 Mbps||$99.99|
Cox TV service
There's a host of things to decide from with a TV plan. Including your channel lineup, premium or HD channels, 4K or streaming services, additional extras like sports or movies, and if you want any extra equipment. Prices start from $50 to $130.
Cox cable packages
|Cox Contour TV Starter||75||$53|
|Cox Contour TV Preferred||140||$98|
|Cox Contour TV Preferred Plus||170||$118|
|Cox Contour TV Ultimate||250||$138|
Cox landline service
Home phone service is still a popular choice with calling features like unlimited nationwide calling, crystal clear calls, and international calls. Each plan offers different voice services.
Cox home phone packages
|Cox Voice Preferred||Unlimited||$20|
Cox services bundles
|Cox Internet Preferred 250 + Contour TV Preferred + Voice||250 Mbps||140||Unlimited||$167.99|
|Cox Internet Essential 100 + Contour TV Preferred + Voice||100 Mbps||140||Unlimited||$167.99|
|Cox Internet Ultimate 500 + Contour TV Preferred + Voice||500 Mbps||140||Unlimited||$187.99|
|Cox Internet Gigablast + Contour TV Preferred + Voice||1000 Mbps||140||Unlimited||$217.99|
- High-speed internet: Cox internet plans offer fast upload and download speeds, but speeds vary so you'll need to check coverage in your area.
- Data caps: All Cox internet deals come with a large 1.25 TB data cap.
- Download speeds: Speeds can vary depending on location, but Cox internet plans range from around 25 Mbps up to 1,000 Mbps. You can check your address with our Cox internet speed test, to see if you can get Cox fiber internet in your area.
- Affordable prices: The best will depend on what services you want and your personal needs, but Cox offers affordable options for all budgets.
- Coverage: For options in your area you can check the Cox coverage map using your ZIP code to find the best deals at your home.
- Prepaid plans: Cox prepaid internet (called StraightUp Internet) is available. You pay upfront each month, so with no contract, you have the flexibility to change your plan at any time.
- Bundle your services: You can save money with Cox bundle deals. Whether you're looking at bundling TV, Internet, and phone or just two services, there are plenty of products and services to choose from.
- TV packages: You can choose from Cox Contour TV Starter, Cox Contour TV Preferred, Cox Contour TV Preferred Plus, and Cox Contour TV Ultimate, depending on the channels and features you're looking for.
- TV channel lineup: Cox TV packages start from around 75+ up to 250+ channels. The Cox channel lineup varies with the packages and they make them easily customizable so you can add 4 premium channels; HBO Max, Cinemax, SHOWTIME, and STARZ at an affordable price.
- VoIP calling: Cox home phone offers a digital phone service with Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) for crystal clear calling.
- Calling features: Cox Voice plans include nationwide calling, readable voicemail, robocall blocking, enhanced 911, and more.
- Unlimited calling: With Cox phone services you'll get free unlimited calls within the US and the US territories as well as Mexico, Canada, and Europe.
- International calls: For a small additional fee you can add international calling to over 230 countries.
- Customer service: Find out more on customer satisfaction and what Cox customers are saying with Cox reviews.
Comparing Cox services
There's a few things that can help you decide on the best Cox package for you.
- Coverage: is the coverage good in your area? You can use your ZIP code to see if Cox is available at your address.
- Cost: decide what you're happy to spend and what you can afford per month and don't forget to factor in any costs for equipment or installation fees.
- Features: think about the features you need like high-speed internet for your family, sports channels, international calling or high data caps for streaming.
- Commitment: most plans require you to sign a contract for a minimum of 12 months.
|States Covered||18 states|
|Connection Type||Fiber & Cable|
|Internet Speeds||10Mbps - 1,000Mbps (varies by area)|
Cox services in your area
To find the best Cox packages in your area just pop your ZIP code into our coverage checker for availability at your address.
Cox availability by state
Cox services FAQs
What is the cheapest Cox service?
Cox service prices start at $50 per month.
What is the best Cox service?
Cox offers a range of internet, TV, and landline packages to suit most people, just make sure to check the specific deals for your area.
With a variety of packages ranging from basic to top of the range premium, you'll find affordable bundles with Cox.
Each package offers something different, so whether you're looking for a family friendly TV plan, a high-speed internet connection to stream on a number of devices at once, or voice services for emergency calls. There's a plan to suit everyone.
You can easily check that Cox is available in your area by using our coverage checker, just pop in your ZIP code for the results.