Optimum bundles in 2022
No data cap
Price for life option
Speed choices up to Gigabit
Access to over 2 million hotspots
Services only a few states
Limited plan selection
You'll find a range of Optimum bundles to choose from whether you're looking for a basic plan or a top of the range premium package.
Bundling your internet, TV, and home phone can help you save money on your monthly costs and make it easy with them all under one bill.
Finding the best Optimum bundle can come down to a number of factors and we've broken it down for you below.
Optimum package deals
Trying to find your perfect plan can feel overwhelming, so bundling high-speed internet and TV in one convenient package can make your decision easier. With Optimum bundles you'll find a variety of options ranging from basic to premium plans so there's something for everyone.
Find the best internet speeds and TV options available in your area with our ZIP code checker.
Optimum double play
|Optimum Internet 300 + Basic TV||300 Mbps||50||$75|
|Optimum Internet 1000 + Basic TV||1000 Mbps||50||$90|
|Optimum Internet 500 + Basic TV||500 Mbps||50||$90|
|Optimum Internet 300 + Core TV||300 Mbps||200||$115|
|Optimum Internet 300 + Select TV||300 Mbps||290||$135|
Optimum triple play
A home phone service is still a popular choice for many. If you still enjoy having a landline then a triple play bundle from Optimum is ideal. Combine your home phone, tv, and internet in one easy package.
- High-speed internet: Optimum internet plans offer cable and fiber, with fast internet speeds at an affordable price. However, speeds can vary so it's best to check coverage in your area.
- No data cap: All Optimum internet deals come with no data caps.
- Download speeds: Speeds can vary depending on where you live, but Optimum internet plans start from 100 Mbps ranging up to 1 Gig. You can check your area with our Optimum internet speed test, to see if you can get Optimum fiber internet or cable at your home.
- Monthly costs: There's a variety of reasonably priced internet plans starting from around $19.99 a month.
- Coverage: Covering NYC and surrounding areas, you can use our coverage map to check Optimum availability in your area.
- No contracts: Optimum prepaid internet plans come with no long-term commitments or tie-ins, so there's no worry of early termination fees.
- Bundle your services: If you're looking to get a TV and landline, Optimum doesn't offer these as standalone. However, you'll find plenty of Optimum bundle deals that can give you access to these services so you can mix and match your ideal package.
- TV packages: You can choose from Optimum Core TV, Optimum Select TV, and Optimum Premier TV bundles, depending on the channels and features you're looking for.
- TV channel lineup: Optimum TV packages have 420+ channels. The Optimum channel lineup includes popular channels CBS, NBC, The CW, Hallmark Channel, AMC, FX, and many more. You can choose to add on premium channels like Cinemax for an additional fee.
- VoIP: Optimum home phone is a digital service (Voice over Internet Protocol) and offers crystal clear sound.
- Calling features: Expect plenty of features including free 411 calls and E911.
- Unlimited calling: Local and long-distance unlimited calling in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- Customer service: Find out more about customer satisfaction and what Optimum customers say with Optimum reviews.
- Compare: You can find out more about Optimum services and their main competitors with Verizon FiOS vs Optimum.
Comparing Optimum bundles
There's a number of things you can check to make sure you're getting the best Optimum bundle.
Check your ZIP code to see what services are available in your area.
Optimum TV channels
The amount of channels you get can vary from 50 to 420. Also what type of channels you're looking for whether its local channels, premium channels, HD channels, or movies and sports.
Optimum internet speed
Your needs will vary based on if you're a light internet user, you work from home or your family needs a number of devices connected at one time. By checking the household's internet use you can make sure you get enough download speed for your internet needs.
Finding something affordable that offers you everything you need is important. Decide what channels you want, the internet speed you need and if you want to add home phone service. Also check if there are extra costs for equipment or installation.
Optimum customer service
The quality of customer service is an important factor for many. Customer reviews can help you decide if a plan with Optimum is right for you.
|States Covered||4 states|
|Internet Speeds||200Mbps - 1,000Mbps (varies by area)|
Optimum bundles FAQs
What bundles do Optimum offer?
With Optimum you can bundle up with TV, phone, and internet. Bundle just two or all three services.
What is the cheapest Optimum bundle deal?
It depends on what services you're looking to bundle, but Optimum cheapest bundles are between $50 - $160 a month.
How much is the Optimum TV and internet bundle?
Optimum bundles vary in price depending on whether you're choosing a double or triple bundle. Optimum double play packages range from $50 - $119.99 and triple play packages range from $124.98 - $159.98.
Optimum bundles are a great way to keep your home, TV, and phone in one place.
You can mix and match your plans to make sure you have plenty of internet speed for you and your family, enough entertainment programs with your TV plan, and if you want a home phone service you can add that on in a triple bundle.
To check what Optimum offers in your area you can check coverage with our ZIP code checker.
Optimum company details
|Company Name||Altice (successor of Cablevision)|
|Headquarters||1111 Stewart Ave., Bethpage, NY 11714|