Spectrum internet & TV service
Finding the best Spectrum package doesn't have to be hard work.
There's a good selection of Spectrum offers available including internet, TV, and voice services. You can mix and match the services you'd like, making it more convenient to have all your services in one place and save on your monthly cost.
Offering a choice of services, Spectrum provides a large selection of plans to suit everyone. Make sure to enter your ZIP code in our coverage checker to find out what packages are available in your area.
Spectrum internet service
Offering a variety of high-speed internet plans, Spectrum internet only plans start from $49.99, with speeds ranging from 400 Mbps.
Spectrum internet only packages
|Spectrum Internet||200 Mbps||$49.99|
Spectrum TV service
There's a host of things to decide from with a TV plan. Including your channel lineup, premium or HD channels, 4K or streaming services, additional extras like sports or movies, and if you want any extra equipment. Prices start from $44.99 to $94.99.
Spectrum cable packages
Spectrum service bundles
|Spectrum TV Select + Internet Ultra + Voice||400 Mbps||125||Unlimited||$94.97|
|Spectrum TV Silver + Internet Ultra + Voice||400 Mbps||175||Unlimited||$102.97|
|Spectrum Voice + Internet + TV Select||200 Mbps||125||Unlimited||$114.97|
|Spectrum TV Gold + Internet Ultra + Voice||400 Mbps||200||Unlimited||$122.97|
- High-speed internet: Spectrum internet plans offer fast upload and download speeds, but speeds vary so you'll need to check coverage in your area.
- No data cap: All Spectrum internet deals come with unlimited data meaning no data caps.
- Download speeds: Although speeds can vary with internet service providers, Spectrum internet plans on average start from 200 Mbps ranging up to 1,000 Mbps. You can check your area with our Spectrum internet speed test, to see if you can get Spectrum fiber internet at your home.
- Monthly costs: Depending on what you're looking for, there are packages and bundles that can save money, but make sure to read the fine print so you truly get what suits your needs.
- Parental controls: Spectrum offers a free security suite to help you keep your kids safe on the internet. You can set time limits, block sites, track online activity, and more.
- Coverage: As the second-largest internet provider, Spectrum offers wide coverage, including areas that used to be covered by Time Warner Cable.
- No contracts: There's plenty of flexibility with Spectrum prepaid internet plans, with no long-term commitments or lock-ins.
- Bundle your services: You can save money with Spectrum bundle deals. Whether you're looking at bundling TV, Internet, and phone or just two services, there are plenty of products and services to choose from.
- TV packages: You can choose from Spectrum TV Select, Spectrum TV Silver, and Spectrum TV Gold, depending on the channels and features you're looking for.
- TV channel lineup: Depending on the option you choose, Spectrum TV packages start from around 125+ channels. The Spectrum channel lineup varies with the packages but can include HBO Max, Showtime, STARZ, and other premium channels. A range of sports channels are also available at an additional cost.
- Multiroom viewing: There's no need for additional cable boxes with Spectrum. You can watch TV in other rooms without the extra boxes.
- Calling features: Spectrum Voice offers services including caller ID, call blocking, call guard, readable voicemail, and many more.
- Unlimited calling: With Spectrum landline service you'll get free unlimited calls to most of North America (US, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico).
- International calls: For a small fee you can add international unlimited calling to your home phone service that includes countries like Hong Kong and the UK.
- Customer service: Find out more on customer satisfaction and what Spectrum customers are saying with Spectrum reviews.
- Increased competition: You can find out more about Spectrum services and their main competitors with AT&T vs Spectrum, Verizon FiOS vs Spectrum, or satellite TV provider DIRECTV vs Spectrum.
Comparing Spectrum services
There's a few things that can help you decide on the best Spectrum package for you.
- Coverage: is the coverage good in your area? You can use your ZIP code to see if Spectrum is available at your address.
- Cost: decide what you're happy to spend and what you can afford per month and don't forget to factor in any costs for equipment or installation fees.
- Features: think about the features you need like high-speed internet for your family, sports channels, international calling or high data caps for streaming.
- Commitment: most plans require you to sign a contract for a minimum of 12 months.
|States Covered||46 states|
|Connection Type||Cable & fiber|
|Internet Speeds||100-1000Mbps (varies by area)|
|On Demand Library||20,000+|
Spectrum services in your area
To find the best Spectrum packages in your area just pop your ZIP code into our coverage checker for availability at your address.
Spectrum availability by state
Spectrum packages FAQs
What is the cheapest Spectrum service?
Spectrum services prices start at $49.99 per month.
What is the best Spectrum service?
There's a range of choices to suit everyone, but just make sure to check the specific deals for your area.
With a variety of packages ranging from basic to top of the range premium, you'll find affordable bundles with Spectrum.
Each package offers something different, so whether you're looking for a family friendly TV plan, a high-speed internet connection to stream on a number of devices at once, or voice services for emergency calls. There's a plan to suit everyone.
You can easily check that Spectrum is available in your area by using our coverage checker, just pop in your ZIP code for the results.
Spectrum company details
|Company Name||Charter Communications|
|Headquarters||12405 Powerscourt Dr. St. Louis, MO 63131|