Spectrum bundles in 2023
No data caps
One-hour installation appointment window
Plenty of bundles
Negative customer service reputation
No fiber option
You'll find a range of Spectrum bundles to choose from whether you're looking for a basic plan or a top of the range premium package.
Bundling your internet, TV, and home phone can help you save money on your monthly costs and make it easy with them all under one bill.
Finding the best Spectrum bundle can come down to a number of factors and we've broken it down for you below.
Spectrum package deals
Trying to find your perfect plan can feel overwhelming, so bundling high-speed internet and TV in one convenient package can make your decision easier. With Spectrum bundles you'll find a variety of options ranging from basic to premium plans so there's something for everyone.
Find the best internet speeds and TV options available in your area with our ZIP code checker.
Spectrum double play
|Spectrum TV Select + Internet||300 Mbps||125||$109.98|
|Spectrum TV Select + Internet Ultra||500 Mbps||125||$129.98|
|Spectrum TV Select + Internet GIG||1000 Mbps||125||$149.98|
Spectrum triple play
|Spectrum TV Select + Internet + Voice||300 Mbps||125||Unlimited||$129.97|
|Spectrum TV Select + Internet Ultra + Voice||500 Mbps||125||Unlimited||$149.97|
|Spectrum TV Select + Internet GIG + Voice||1000 Mbps||125||Unlimited||$169.97|
A home phone service is still a popular choice for many. If you still enjoy having a landline then a triple play bundle from Spectrum is ideal. Combine your home phone, tv, and internet in one easy package.
- High-speed internet: Spectrum internet plans offer fast upload and download speeds, but speeds vary so you'll need to check coverage in your area.
- No data cap: All Spectrum internet deals come with unlimited data meaning no data caps.
- Download speeds: Although speeds can vary with internet service providers, Spectrum internet plans on average start from 200 Mbps ranging up to 1,000 Mbps. You can check your area with our Spectrum internet speed test, to see if you can get Spectrum fiber internet at your home.
- Monthly costs: Depending on what you're looking for, there are packages and bundles that can save money, but make sure to read the fine print so you truly get what suits your needs.
- Parental controls: Spectrum offers a free security suite to help you keep your kids safe on the internet. You can set time limits, block sites, track online activity, and more.
- Coverage: As the second-largest internet provider, Spectrum offers wide coverage, including areas that used to be covered by Time Warner Cable.
- No contracts: There's plenty of flexibility with Spectrum prepaid internet plans, with no long-term commitments or lock-ins.
- Bundle your services: You can save money with Spectrum bundle deals. Whether you're looking at bundling TV, Internet, and phone or just two services, there are plenty of products and services to choose from.
- TV packages: You can choose from Spectrum TV Select, Spectrum TV Silver, and Spectrum TV Gold, depending on the channels and features you're looking for.
- TV channel lineup: Depending on the option you choose, Spectrum TV packages start from around 125+ channels. The Spectrum channel lineup varies with the packages but can include HBO Max, Showtime, STARZ, and other premium channels. A range of sports channels are also available at an additional cost.
- Multiroom viewing: There's no need for additional cable boxes with Spectrum. You can watch TV in other rooms without the extra boxes.
- Calling features: Spectrum Voice offers services including caller ID, call blocking, call guard, readable voicemail, and many more.
- Unlimited calling: With Spectrum landline service you'll get free unlimited calls to most of North America (US, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico).
- International calls: For a small fee you can add international unlimited calling to your home phone service that includes countries like Hong Kong and the UK.
- Customer service: Find out more on customer satisfaction and what Spectrum customers are saying with Spectrum reviews.
- Increased competition: You can find out more about Spectrum services and their main competitors with AT&T vs Spectrum, Verizon FiOS vs Spectrum, or satellite TV provider DIRECTV vs Spectrum.
Comparing Spectrum bundles
There's a number of things you can check to make sure you're getting the best Spectrum bundle.
Check your ZIP code to see what services are available in your area.
Spectrum TV channels
The amount of channels you get can vary from 125 to 200. Also what type of channels you're looking for whether its local channels, premium channels, HD channels, or movies and sports.
Spectrum internet speed
Your needs will vary based on if you're a light internet user, you work from home or your family needs a number of devices connected at one time. By checking the household's internet use you can make sure you get enough download speed for your internet needs.
Finding something affordable that offers you everything you need is important. Decide what channels you want, the internet speed you need and if you want to add home phone service. Also check if there are extra costs for equipment or installation.
Spectrum customer service
The quality of customer service is an important factor for many. Customer reviews can help you decide if a plan with Spectrum is right for you.
|States Covered||46 states|
|Connection Type||Cable & fiber|
|Internet Speeds||100-1000Mbps (varies by area)|
|On Demand Library||20,000+|
Spectrum bundles FAQs
What bundles do Spectrum offer?
With Spectrum you can bundle up with TV, phone, and internet. Bundle just two or all three services.
What is the cheapest Spectrum bundle deal?
It depends on what services you're looking to bundle, but Spectrum cheapest bundles are between $43 - $123 a month.
How much is the Spectrum TV & internet bundle?
Spectrum bundles vary in price depending on whether you're choosing a double or triple bundle. Spectrum double play packages range from $59.98 - $109.98 and triple play packages range from $72.97 - $122.97.
Spectrum bundles are a great way to keep your home, TV, and phone in one place.
You can mix and match your plans to make sure you have plenty of internet speed for you and your family, enough entertainment programs with your TV plan, and if you want a home phone service you can add that on in a triple bundle.
To check what Spectrum offers in your area you can check coverage with our ZIP code checker.