Prepaid Spectrum internet service in 2022
Finding the best internet in your area shouldn't be a chore.
Spectrum simplifies things by offering reliable and affordable cable internet service with no contracts and bundling options to account for your entertainment needs.
We'll summarize the pros and cons of Spectrum's internet packages to help you decide if this is the best internet service provider in your area.
Prepaid Spectrum WiFi
When examining Spectrum internet plans, what we've found was it doesn't offer much in the way of internet packages. However, what it does offer is much more than you would expect.
Spectrum prepaid internet prices
|Spectrum Internet||200 Mbps||$49.99|
Prepaid Spectrum TV & internet packages
|Spectrum TV Select + Internet Ultra||400 Mbps||125||$79.98|
|Spectrum TV Silver + Internet Ultra||400 Mbps||175||$89.98|
|Spectrum TV Gold + Internet Ultra||400 Mbps||200||$109.98|
Spectrum Internet is most affordable when you bundle it with Spectrum TV plans.
With its internet service, you'll receive a free modem, no data caps, and free online protection. What's more, you will have access to Spectrum cable packages with free DVR service, as well as HD service.
With this plan, you receive a locked in price for the first 12 months, and you can cancel at any time. Check out our guide to learn more about Internet and TV bundles.
Prepaid Spectrum bundle deals
|Spectrum TV Select + Internet Ultra + Voice||400 Mbps||125||Unlimited||$94.97|
|Spectrum TV Silver + Internet Ultra + Voice||400 Mbps||175||Unlimited||$102.97|
|Spectrum Voice + Internet + TV Select||200 Mbps||125||Unlimited||$114.97|
|Spectrum TV Gold + Internet Ultra + Voice||400 Mbps||200||Unlimited||$122.97|
The Triple Play Select program combines the internet, home phone, and cable TV service all in one affordable package. You typically receive 200 Mbps on the fastest network available.
You also have your choice of TV packages offering 125, 175 or 200 channels, along with unlimited nationwide calling and more for a low monthly price.
Spectrum prepaid internet tbenefits
- High-speed internet: Spectrum internet plans offer fast upload and download speeds, but speeds vary so you'll need to check coverage in your area.
- No data cap: All Spectrum internet deals come with unlimited data meaning no data caps.
- Download speeds: Although speeds can vary with internet service providers, Spectrum internet plans on average start from 200 Mbps ranging up to 1,000 Mbps. You can check your area with our Spectrum internet speed test, to see if you can get Spectrum fiber internet at your home.
- Monthly costs: Depending on what you're looking for, there are packages and bundles that can save money, but make sure to read the fine print so you truly get what suits your needs.
- Parental controls: Spectrum offers a free security suite to help you keep your kids safe on the internet. You can set time limits, block sites, track online activity, and more.
- Coverage: As the second-largest internet provider, Spectrum offers wide coverage, including areas that used to be covered by Time Warner Cable.
- No contracts: There's plenty of flexibility with Spectrum prepaid internet plans, with no long-term commitments or lock-ins.
- Bundle your services: You can save money with Spectrum bundle deals. Whether you're looking at bundling TV, Internet, and phone or just two services, there are plenty of products and services to choose from.
- TV packages: You can choose from Spectrum TV Select, Spectrum TV Silver, and Spectrum TV Gold, depending on the channels and features you're looking for.
- TV channel lineup: Depending on the option you choose, Spectrum TV packages start from around 125+ channels. The Spectrum channel lineup varies with the packages but can include HBO Max, Showtime, STARZ, and other premium channels. A range of sports channels are also available at an additional cost.
- Multiroom viewing: There's no need for additional cable boxes with Spectrum. You can watch TV in other rooms without the extra boxes.
- Calling features: Spectrum Voice offers services including caller ID, call blocking, call guard, readable voicemail, and many more.
- Unlimited calling: With Spectrum landline service you'll get free unlimited calls to most of North America (US, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico).
- International calls: For a small fee you can add international unlimited calling to your home phone service that includes countries like Hong Kong and the UK.
- Customer service: Find out more on customer satisfaction and what Spectrum customers are saying with Spectrum reviews.
- Increased competition: You can find out more about Spectrum services and their main competitors with AT&T vs Spectrum, Verizon FiOS vs Spectrum, or satellite TV provider DIRECTV vs Spectrum.
Spectrum prepaid internet in my area
|States Covered||46 states|
|Connection Type||Cable & fiber|
|Internet Speeds||100-1000Mbps (varies by area)|
|On Demand Library||20,000+|
Prepaid Spectrum internet FAQs
What is the best prepaid Spectrum internet package?
Spectrum offers a range of prepaid internet packages with different internet speeds and prices to suit most people's needs.
Does Spectrum offer prepaid internet?
Spectrum offers prepaid internet plans with prices starting at $29.99 per month.