Suddenlink internet & TV service
No data cap
Price for life option
Speed choices up to Gigabit
Access to over 2 million hotspots
Services only a few states
Limited plan selection
Finding the best Suddenlink package doesn't have to be hard work.
There's a good selection of Suddenlink offers available including internet, TV, and voice services. You can mix and match the services you'd like, making it more convenient to have all your services in one place and save on your monthly cost.
Offering a choice of services, Suddenlink provides a large selection of plans to suit everyone. Make sure to enter your ZIP code in our coverage checker to find out what packages are available in your area.
Suddenlink internet service
Offering a variety of high-speed internet plans, Suddenlink internet only plans start from $30, with speeds ranging from 200 to 940 Mbps.
Suddenlink internet only packages
|Optimum Internet 300||300 Mbps||$39.99|
|Optimum Internet 500||500 Mbps||$59.99|
|Optimum Internet 1 GIG||1000 Mbps||$79.99|
Suddenlink TV service
There's a host of things to decide from with a TV plan. Including your channel lineup, premium or HD channels, 4K or streaming services, additional extras like sports or movies, and if you want any extra equipment. Prices start from $58 to $124.99.
Suddenlink cable packages
Suddenlink service bundles
|Optimum Internet 300 + Basic TV||300 Mbps||50||$75|
|Optimum Internet 1000 + Basic TV||1000 Mbps||50||$90|
|Optimum Internet 500 + Basic TV||500 Mbps||50||$90|
|Optimum Internet 300 + Core TV||300 Mbps||200||$115|
|Optimum Internet 300 + Select TV||300 Mbps||290||$135|
- High-speed internet: SuddenLink Internet plans offer fast internet speeds, but speeds can vary so you'll need to check coverage in your area.
- No data cap: All SuddenLink internet deals come with unlimited data meaning no data caps.
- Rural areas: Suddenlink internet services offer high-speed internet to rural areas that can't typically get a high-speed connection.
- Download speeds: Speeds can vary with internet service providers, but SuddenLink internet plans start from 75 Mbps ranging up to 940 Mbps. You can check availability in your area with our SuddenLink internet speed test, to see if you can get SuddenLink fiber internet at your home.
- Monthly costs: There are affordable options with SuddenLink, however, their prices do increase after the first year.
- Coverage: For coverage where you live you need to check SuddenLink's coverage map, however, they do offer a high-speed internet option in a number of rural areas.
- No contracts: With SuddenLink prepaid internet plans there's plenty of flexibility as there are no long-term commitments.
- Bundle your services: If you're looking for internet, TV, and landline, you can get all your services in one place with SuddenLink bundle deals.
- TV channel lineup: Depending on your plan choice, SuddenLink TV packages offer around 225 to 340+ channels.
- Calling features: Unknown call blocker, conference calling, call return, automatic busy redial, and many more are available with SuddenLink home phone plans.
- Unlimited & International calling: SuddenLink home phone service gives you free unlimited nationwide and international calling in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and many more.
- Customer service: Find out more about customer satisfaction and what SuddenLink customers say with SuddenLink reviews.
Comparing Suddenlink services
There are a few things that can help you decide on the best Suddenlink package for you.
- Coverage: is the coverage good in your area? You can use your ZIP code to see if Suddenlink is available at your address.
- Cost: decide what you're happy to spend and what you can afford per month and don't forget to factor in any costs for equipment or installation fees.
- Features: think about the features you need like high-speed internet for your family, sports channels, international calling or high data caps for streaming.
- Commitment: most plans require you to sign a contract for a minimum of 12 months.
|States Covered||4 states|
|Internet Speeds||200Mbps - 1,000Mbps (varies by area)|
Suddenlink services in your area
To find the best Suddenlink packages in your area just pop your ZIP code into our coverage checker for availability at your address.
Optimum availability by state
|Connecticut||New Jersey||New York|
Suddenlink services FAQs
What is the cheapest Suddenlink service?
Suddenlink service prices start from $40 per month.
What is the best Suddenlink service?
Suddenlink offers a range of internet, TV, and landline packages to suit most people, just make sure to check the specific deals for your area.
With a variety of packages ranging from basic to top of the range premium, you'll find affordable bundles with Suddenlink.
Each package offers something different, so whether you're looking for a family friendly TV plan, a high-speed internet connection to stream on a number of devices at once, or voice services for emergency calls. There's a plan to suit everyone.
You can easily check that Suddenlink is available in your area by using our coverage checker, just pop in your ZIP code for the results.