Suddenlink internet packages in 2023
No data cap
Price for life option
Speed choices up to Gigabit
Access to over 2 million hotspots
Services only a few states
Limited plan selection
Finding the best internet in your area shouldn't be a chore.
Suddenlink simplifies things by offering reliable and affordable cable internet service with no contracts and bundling options to account for your entertainment needs.
We'll summarize the pros and cons of Suddenlink's internet packages to help you decide if this is the best internet service provider in your area.
Suddenlink internet service
Suddenlink internet plans offer much in the way of variety and some internet packages come with promotional prices for the first year.
Suddenlink internet only plans
|Optimum Internet 300||300 Mbps||$39.99|
|Optimum Internet 500||500 Mbps||$59.99|
|Optimum Internet 1 GIG||1000 Mbps||$79.99|
Suddenlink internet deals
|Optimum Internet 300 + Basic TV||300 Mbps||50||$75|
|Optimum Internet 1000 + Basic TV||1000 Mbps||50||$90|
|Optimum Internet 500 + Basic TV||500 Mbps||50||$90|
|Optimum Internet 300 + Core TV||300 Mbps||200||$115|
|Optimum Internet 300 + Select TV||300 Mbps||290||$135|
Suddenlink internet speeds
Suddenlink offers high-speed internet service. As part of its service, you have access to a wide range of speeds, making it a great choice if you want to engage in a variety of online behaviors such as video chat, playing video games online, streaming movies and more.
By understanding your home's internet needs and speeds, it allows you to choose a high-speed internet connection that aligns most with your preferences so you don't experience lags in service.
- High-speed internet: SuddenLink Internet plans offer fast internet speeds, but speeds can vary so you'll need to check coverage in your area.
- No data cap: All SuddenLink internet deals come with unlimited data meaning no data caps.
- Rural areas: Suddenlink internet services offer high-speed internet to rural areas that can't typically get a high-speed connection.
- Download speeds: Speeds can vary with internet service providers, but SuddenLink internet plans start from 75 Mbps ranging up to 940 Mbps. You can check availability in your area with our SuddenLink internet speed test, to see if you can get SuddenLink fiber internet at your home.
- Monthly costs: There are affordable options with SuddenLink, however, their prices do increase after the first year.
- Coverage: For coverage where you live you need to check SuddenLink's coverage map, however, they do offer a high-speed internet option in a number of rural areas.
- No contracts: With SuddenLink prepaid internet plans there's plenty of flexibility as there are no long-term commitments.
- Bundle your services: If you're looking for internet, TV, and landline, you can get all your services in one place with SuddenLink bundle deals.
- TV channel lineup: Depending on your plan choice, SuddenLink TV packages offer around 225 to 340+ channels.
- Calling features: Unknown call blocker, conference calling, call return, automatic busy redial, and many more are available with SuddenLink home phone plans.
- Unlimited & International calling: SuddenLink home phone service gives you free unlimited nationwide and international calling in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and many more.
- Customer service: Find out more about customer satisfaction and what SuddenLink customers say with SuddenLink reviews.
Suddenlink internet availability
|States Covered||4 states|
|Internet Speeds||200Mbps - 1,000Mbps (varies by area)|
Suddenlink internet plans FAQs
What is the best Suddenlink internet plan?
Suddenlink offers a wide range of internet packages with different internet speeds and prices to suit most people's needs.
How much does Suddenlink internet cost?
Suddenlink offers internet plans with prices starting at $29.99 per month.
Does Suddenlink offer internet only plans?
Yes, Suddenlink has internet only plans.