Suddenlink cable packages & prices in 2022
No data cap
Price for life option
Speed choices up to Gigabit
Access to over 2 million hotspots
Services only a few states
Limited plan selection
Suddenlink TV packages offer numerous channels at affordable prices.
They also provide the option to bundle your cable service with Suddenlink's high-speed internet and telephone service to create the perfect pairings for your home.
We'll take a closer look at Suddenlink cable TV packages and break down how they compare to channel packages from immediate competitors. Hopefully, we can help you make the right decision.
Suddenlink cable TV packages
Suddenlink has you covered as far as packages go. And their prices are very competitive.
You can combine TV with Suddenlink Internet and save some major money throughout the year.
Keep in mind that equipment prices can add to your monthly bill. Suddenlink charges you an installation fee and for each cable box in your home.
Suddenlink TV plans
Suddenlink cable deals
|Optimum Internet 300 + Basic TV||300 Mbps||50||$75|
|Optimum Internet 1000 + Basic TV||1000 Mbps||50||$90|
|Optimum Internet 500 + Basic TV||500 Mbps||50||$90|
|Optimum Internet 300 + Core TV||300 Mbps||200||$115|
|Optimum Internet 300 + Select TV||300 Mbps||290||$135|
With Optimum, you simply pick your TV package and then choose between their two internet packages.
Suddenlink TV channels
Suddenlink TV packages contain literally hundreds of channels. Have a list of channels you're just not willing to sacrifice? Make sure the bundle you choose includes all your favorites.
Suddenlink premium channels
- Disney Channel
- Food Network
Suddenlink sports channels
- Fox Sports
But if you pay a little more for a more premium package you can get:
- MLB Network
- NFL Network
- NFL Redzone
- Sports Overflow
- High-speed internet: SuddenLink Internet plans offer fast internet speeds, but speeds can vary so you'll need to check coverage in your area.
- No data cap: All SuddenLink internet deals come with unlimited data meaning no data caps.
- Rural areas: Suddenlink internet services offer high-speed internet to rural areas that can't typically get a high-speed connection.
- Download speeds: Speeds can vary with internet service providers, but SuddenLink internet plans start from 75 Mbps ranging up to 940 Mbps. You can check availability in your area with our SuddenLink internet speed test, to see if you can get SuddenLink fiber internet at your home.
- Monthly costs: There are affordable options with SuddenLink, however, their prices do increase after the first year.
- Coverage: For coverage where you live you need to check SuddenLink's coverage map, however, they do offer a high-speed internet option in a number of rural areas.
- No contracts: With SuddenLink prepaid internet plans there's plenty of flexibility as there are no long-term commitments.
- Bundle your services: If you're looking for internet, TV, and landline, you can get all your services in one place with SuddenLink bundle deals.
- TV channel lineup: Depending on your plan choice, SuddenLink TV packages offer around 225 to 340+ channels.
- Calling features: Unknown call blocker, conference calling, call return, automatic busy redial, and many more are available with SuddenLink home phone plans.
- Unlimited & International calling: SuddenLink home phone service gives you free unlimited nationwide and international calling in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and many more.
- Customer service: Find out more about customer satisfaction and what SuddenLink customers say with SuddenLink reviews.
Suddenlink cable availability
|States Covered||4 states|
|Internet Speeds||200Mbps - 1,000Mbps (varies by area)|
Suddenlink TV Packages FAQs
What is the best Suddenlink TV package?
The best Suddenlink TV package will depend on your needs and the area you live in. So be sure to check the deals in your region.
How much does Suddenlink TV cost?
Suddenlink TV packages start from $20 and can range up to $80. You can choose stand alone TV or double or triple up with internet and phone.