Xfinity internet & TV service
Finding the best Xfinity package doesn't have to be hard work.
There's a good selection of Xfinity offers available including internet, TV, and voice services. You can mix and match the services you'd like, making it more convenient to have all your services in one place and save on your monthly cost.
Offering a choice of services, Xfinity provides a large selection of plans to suit everyone. Make sure to enter your ZIP code in our coverage checker to find out what packages are available in your area.
We've broken it down further for you below.
Xfinity internet service
Offering a variety of high-speed internet plans, Xfinity internet only plans start from $40, with speeds ranging from 200 to 1,200 Mbps.
Xfinity internet packages
|Xfinity 100 Mbps Internet||100 Mbps||$39.99|
|Xfinity 300 Mbps Internet||300 Mbps||$49.99|
|Xfinity 600 Mbps Internet||600 Mbps||$50|
|Xfinity 900 Mbps Internet||900 Mbps||$60|
|Xfinity 1200 Mbps Internet||1200 Mbps||$70|
Xfinity TV service
There's a host of things to decide from with a TV plan. Including your channel lineup, premium or HD channels, 4K or streaming services, additional extras like sports or movies, and if you want any extra equipment. Prices start from $30 to $70.
Xfinity cable packages
Xfinity landline service
Home phone service is still a popular choice with calling features like unlimited nationwide calling, crystal clear calls, and international calls. Each plan offers different voice services.
Xfinity home phone packages
Xfinity service bundles
|Xfinity Extra TV + Internet 300 + Voice||300 Mbps||125||Unlimited||$89.99|
|Xfinity Preferred TV + Internet 300 + Voice||300 Mbps||185||Unlimited||$100|
|Xfinity Preferred TV + Internet 600 + Voice||600 Mbps||185||Unlimited||$119.99|
|Xfinity Preferred TV + Internet 1200 + Voice||1200 Mbps||185||Unlimited||$144.99|
- High-speed internet: Xfinity internet plans offer more internet speeds than most internet service providers, with up to six speeds available, depending on where you live.
- Data cap: With Xfinity internet deals you'll find a 1.2TB data limit (although this can vary by location). Overage charges are issued if you go over your limit. However, with Xfinity Internet, there's an option to pay extra for unlimited data.
- Download speeds: Speeds may vary depending on where you live, but they offer speeds ranging from 50 Mbps up to 3,000 Mbps. You can use our Xfinity internet speed test to find availability in your area. You'll also find faster speeds with Xfinity fiber internet plans.
- Monthly costs: Prices vary by location, but their basic plans offer affordable options.
- Parental controls: There are features to help keep your kids safe on the internet, but they differ depending on the Xfinity device or modem you choose.
- Coverage: Availability can vary but you can check coverage at your home with the Xfinity coverage map.
- No contracts: If you don't want to sign a contract, Xfinity prepaid internet plans offer many of the same benefits as their postpaid internet plans. The plus is no credit checks, hidden costs, or additional fees.
- Bundle your services: Xfinity bundle deals can save you money if you're looking for top cable TV, Internet, and home phone service, with their double or triple play options.
- TV packages: As the largest cable TV provider in the US, you can choose from Xfinity Basic Cable, Xfinity Digital Extra, and Xfinity Digital Preferred, depending on the channels and features you're looking for.
- TV channel lineup: With Xfinity TV packages there's the option to add on premium channels like HBO Max, STARZ, SHOWTIME, although some of these are included with their higher tier packages. The Xfinity channel lineup starts from around 10+ channels, up to 185+.
- Self-installation: You could save on technician fees and install Xfinity TV yourself.
- VoIP: Xfinity Voice is a digital voice service (Voice over Internet Protocol). As it runs over your existing internet connection you can expect crystal clear calls.
- VoIP features: Get call forwarding, 3-way calling, call waiting, caller ID, and many more features available.
- Unlimited calls: Depending on the plan you choose you'll get unlimited local calls, but nationwide calls are an extra fee.
- International calls: Options are available with Xfinity phone services, at a small extra cost. If you opt for this you'll get international call options to Canada, China, India, Hong Kong, and more.
- Customer service: Find out more about customer satisfaction and what Xfinity customers are saying with Xfinity reviews.
- Increased competition: You can find out more about Xfinity services and their main competitors by comparing AT&T vs Xfinity, Xfinity vs Verizon FiOS, or compare satellite TV providers DIRECTV vs Xfinity and Dish vs Xfinity.
Comparing Xfinity services
There are a few things that can help you decide on the best Xfinity package for you.
- Coverage: is the coverage good in your area? You can use your ZIP code to see if Xfinity is available at your address.
- Cost: decide what you're happy to spend and what you can afford per month and don't forget to factor in any costs for equipment or installation fees.
- Features: think about the features you need like high-speed internet for your family, sports channels, international calling or high data caps for streaming.
- Commitment: most plans require you to sign a contract for a minimum of 12 months.
|States Covered||39 states|
|Connection Type||Fiber & Cable|
|Internet Speeds||25Mbps - 2000Mbps (varies by area)|
|Contract||No Term, 1-year, 2-year|
Xfinity services in your area
To find the best Xfinity packages in your area just pop your ZIP code into our coverage checker for availability at your address.
Xfinity availability by state
|Colorado||District of Columbia||Florida||Georgia|
Xfinity services FAQs
What is the cheapest Xfinity service?
Xfinity service prices start at $19.99 per month.
What is the best Xfinity service?
Xfinity offers a range of internet, TV and landline packages to suit most people, just make sure to check the specific deals for your area.
With a variety of packages ranging from basic to top of the range premium, you'll find affordable bundles with Xfinity.
Each package offers something different, so whether you're looking for a family friendly TV plan, a high-speed internet connection to stream on a number of devices at once, or voice services for emergency calls. There's a plan to suit everyone.
You can easily check that Xfinity is available in your area by using our coverage checker, just pop in your ZIP code for the results.