Xfinity bundles in 2022
Lightning fast options
Multiple speed choices
Large bundle selection
Contract and no-contract options
Hotspot access away from home
Less than stellar customer service ratings
Known for its occasional outages
You'll find a range of Xfinity bundles to choose from whether you're looking for a basic plan or a top of the range premium package.
Bundling your internet, TV, and home phone can help you save money on your monthly costs and make it easy with them all under one bill.
Finding the best Xfinity bundle can come down to a number of factors and we've broken it down for you below.
Xfinity package deals
Trying to find your perfect plan can feel overwhelming, so bundling high-speed internet and TV in one convenient package can make your decision easier. With Xfinity bundles you'll find a variety of options ranging from basic to premium plans so there's something for everyone.
Find the best internet speeds and TV options available in your area with our ZIP code checker.
Xfinity double play
|Xfinity Extra TV + Internet 600 Mbps||600 Mbps||125||$69.99|
|Xfinity Extra TV + Internet 300 Mbps||300 Mbps||125||$100|
|Xfinity Preferred TV + Internet 300 Mbps||300 Mbps||185||$100|
|Xfinity Preferred TV + Internet 600 Mbps||600 Mbps||185||$109.99|
|Xfinity Extra TV + Internet 1200 Mbps||1200 Mbps||125||$124.99|
Xfinity triple play
|Xfinity Extra TV + Internet 300 + Voice||300 Mbps||125||Unlimited||$89.99|
|Xfinity Preferred TV + Internet 300 + Voice||300 Mbps||185||Unlimited||$100|
|Xfinity Preferred TV + Internet 600 + Voice||600 Mbps||185||Unlimited||$119.99|
|Xfinity Preferred TV + Internet 1200 + Voice||1200 Mbps||185||Unlimited||$144.99|
A home phone service is still a popular choice for many. If you still enjoy having a landline then a triple play bundle from Xfinity is ideal. Combine your home phone, tv, and internet in one easy package.
- High-speed internet: Xfinity internet plans offer more internet speeds than most internet service providers, with up to six speeds available, depending on where you live.
- Data cap: With Xfinity internet deals you'll find a 1.2TB data limit (although this can vary by location). Overage charges are issued if you go over your limit. However, with Xfinity Internet, there's an option to pay extra for unlimited data.
- Download speeds: Speeds may vary depending on where you live, but they offer speeds ranging from 50 Mbps up to 3,000 Mbps. You can use our Xfinity internet speed test to find availability in your area. You'll also find faster speeds with Xfinity fiber internet plans.
- Monthly costs: Prices vary by location, but their basic plans offer affordable options.
- Parental controls: There are features to help keep your kids safe on the internet, but they differ depending on the Xfinity device or modem you choose.
- Coverage: Availability can vary but you can check coverage at your home with the Xfinity coverage map.
- No contracts: If you don't want to sign a contract, Xfinity prepaid internet plans offer many of the same benefits as their postpaid internet plans. The plus is no credit checks, hidden costs, or additional fees.
- Bundle your services: Xfinity bundle deals can save you money if you're looking for top cable TV, Internet, and home phone service, with their double or triple play options.
- TV packages: As the largest cable TV provider in the US, you can choose from Xfinity Basic Cable, Xfinity Digital Extra, and Xfinity Digital Preferred, depending on the channels and features you're looking for.
- TV channel lineup: With Xfinity TV packages there's the option to add on premium channels like HBO Max, STARZ, SHOWTIME, although some of these are included with their higher tier packages. The Xfinity channel lineup starts from around 10+ channels, up to 185+.
- Self-installation: You could save on technician fees and install Xfinity TV yourself.
- VoIP: Xfinity Voice is a digital voice service (Voice over Internet Protocol). As it runs over your existing internet connection you can expect crystal clear calls.
- VoIP features: Get call forwarding, 3-way calling, call waiting, caller ID, and many more features available.
- Unlimited calls: Depending on the plan you choose you'll get unlimited local calls, but nationwide calls are an extra fee.
- International calls: Options are available with Xfinity phone services, at a small extra cost. If you opt for this you'll get international call options to Canada, China, India, Hong Kong, and more.
- Customer service: Find out more about customer satisfaction and what Xfinity customers are saying with Xfinity reviews.
- Increased competition: You can find out more about Xfinity services and their main competitors by comparing AT&T vs Xfinity, Xfinity vs Verizon FiOS, or compare satellite TV providers DIRECTV vs Xfinity and Dish vs Xfinity.
Comparing Xfinity bundles
There are a number of things you can check to make sure you're getting the best Xfinity bundle.
- Xfinity availability - Check your ZIP code to see what services are available in your area.
- Xfinity TV channels - The amount of channels you get can vary from 10 to 220. Also what type of channels you're looking for whether its local channels, premium channels, HD channels, or movies and sports.
- Xfinity internet speed - Your needs will vary based on if you're a light internet user, you work from home or your family needs a number of devices connected at one time. By checking the household's internet use you can make sure you get enough download speed for your internet needs.
- Xfinity promotions -Finding something affordable that offers you everything you need is important. Decide what channels you want, the internet speed you need and if you want to add home phone service. Also check if there are extra costs for equipment or installation.
- Xfinity customer service -The quality of customer service is an important factor for many. Customer reviews can help you decide if a plan with Xfinity is right for you.
|States Covered||39 states|
|Connection Type||Fiber & Cable|
|Internet Speeds||25Mbps - 2000Mbps (varies by area)|
|Contract||No Term, 1-year, 2-year|
Xfinity bundles FAQs
What bundles do Xfinity offer?
With Xfinity you can bundle up with TV, phone, and internet. Bundle just two or all three services.
What is the cheapest Xfinity bundle deal?
It depends on what services you're looking to bundle, but Xfinity cheapest bundles are between $60 - $130 a month.
How much is the Xfinity TV and internet bundle?
Xfinity bundles vary in price depending on whether you're choosing a double or triple bundle. Xfinity double play packages range from $60 - $120 and triple play packages range from $90 - $130.
Xfinity bundles are a great way to keep your home, TV, and phone in one place.
You can mix and match your plans to make sure you have plenty of internet speed for you and your family, enough entertainment programs with your TV plan, and if you want a home phone service you can add that on in a triple bundle.
To check what Xfinity offers in your area you can check coverage with our ZIP code checker.