Xfinity internet availability
Xfinity is available in 39 states and covers around 111.7M of the population.
Xfinity offers Internet, TV and landline services, with Internet speeds of up to 1200 Mbps depending on your location.
Xfinity service area
Xfinity internet services are available starting at $39.99 per month.
The coverage map below will show you where Xfinity Fiber & Cable Internet service is available.
Our ZIP code coverage checker will help you find the best deals available in your area or you can call Xfinity on (888) 473-8957.
Xfinity availability map
Xfinity availability by address
- High-speed internet: Xfinity internet plans offer more internet speeds than most internet service providers, with up to six speeds available, depending on where you live.
- Data cap: With Xfinity internet deals you'll find a 1.2TB data limit (although this can vary by location). Overage charges are issued if you go over your limit. However, with Xfinity Internet, there's an option to pay extra for unlimited data.
- Download speeds: Speeds may vary depending on where you live, but they offer speeds ranging from 50 Mbps up to 3,000 Mbps. You can use our Xfinity internet speed test to find availability in your area. You'll also find faster speeds with Xfinity fiber internet plans.
- Monthly costs: Prices vary by location, but their basic plans offer affordable options.
- Parental controls: There are features to help keep your kids safe on the internet, but they differ depending on the Xfinity device or modem you choose.
- Coverage: Availability can vary but you can check coverage at your home with the Xfinity coverage map.
- No contracts: If you don't want to sign a contract, Xfinity prepaid internet plans offer many of the same benefits as their postpaid internet plans. The plus is no credit checks, hidden costs, or additional fees.
- Bundle your services: Xfinity bundle deals can save you money if you're looking for top cable TV, Internet, and home phone service, with their double or triple play options.
- TV packages: As the largest cable TV provider in the US, you can choose from Xfinity Basic Cable, Xfinity Digital Extra, and Xfinity Digital Preferred, depending on the channels and features you're looking for.
- TV channel lineup: With Xfinity TV packages there's the option to add on premium channels like HBO Max, STARZ, SHOWTIME, although some of these are included with their higher tier packages. The Xfinity channel lineup starts from around 10+ channels, up to 185+.
- Self-installation: You could save on technician fees and install Xfinity TV yourself.
- VoIP: Xfinity Voice is a digital voice service (Voice over Internet Protocol). As it runs over your existing internet connection you can expect crystal clear calls.
- VoIP features: Get call forwarding, 3-way calling, call waiting, caller ID, and many more features available.
- Unlimited calls: Depending on the plan you choose you'll get unlimited local calls, but nationwide calls are an extra fee.
- International calls: Options are available with Xfinity phone services, at a small extra cost. If you opt for this you'll get international call options to Canada, China, India, Hong Kong, and more.
- Customer service: Find out more about customer satisfaction and what Xfinity customers are saying with Xfinity reviews.
- Increased competition: You can find out more about Xfinity services and their main competitors by comparing AT&T vs Xfinity, Xfinity vs Verizon FiOS, or compare satellite TV providers DIRECTV vs Xfinity and Dish vs Xfinity.
Xfinity plans in my area
- 100-1,200 Mbps
- Monthly Price
Xfinity offers internet, TV & landline services with plans starting at $40. To order service call: (888) 473-8957
Xfinity Internet Only Plans
100 Mbps Internet
300 Mbps Internet
600 Mbps Internet
900 Mbps Internet
1200 Mbps Internet
Xfinity TV Plans
Xfinity Landline Plans
Xfinity Triple Play Bundles
Extra TV + Internet 300 + Voice
Preferred TV + Internet 300 + Voice
Preferred TV + Internet 600 + Voice
Preferred TV + Internet 1200 + Voice
Lightning fast options
Multiple speed choices
Large bundle selection
Contract and no-contract options
Hotspot access away from home
Less than stellar customer service ratings
Known for its occasional outages
Good variety of bundles available
No-cost equipment upgrades
Advanced Security to block online threats
30 Day money back guarantee
4K streaming device available
Xfinity offers TV services starting at $30. However, Xfinity Fiber & Cable deals are not available everywhere.
You can or use our ZIP code checker to find the best TV packages in your area or call Xfinity on (888) 474-1137.
|States Covered||39 states|
|Connection Type||Fiber & Cable|
|Internet Speeds||25Mbps - 2000Mbps (varies by area)|
|Contract||No Term, 1-year, 2-year|
Xfinity availability by state
|Colorado||District of Columbia||Florida||Georgia|
Xfinity availability FAQs
Does Xfinity service my address?
You can check if Xfinity internet is available in your area by using the ZIP code checker.
What should I do if Xfinity is not covered in my area?
If you can't get Xfinity in your area, use the ZIP code checker to see what other providers are available in your area.
Is Xfinity available in rural areas?
It's always best to check your ZIP code as unfortunately there's not as many options in rural areas.