Prepaid Xfinity internet service in 2022
When looking for high-speed internet providers, Xfinity should make your cut, as it offers a wide range of plans available.
While Xfinity customer service is infamous for being subpar, the company makes up for it with its versatile offerings.
We'll summarize the pros and cons of Xfinity's internet packages to help you decide if this is the best internet service provider in your area.
Prepaid Xfinity WiFi
One of the biggest selling points I found was the variety of Comcast internet plans you have access to through Xfinity high-speed internet services. Below is a closer look at the Xfinity internet plans offered and how they are applicable to your needs.
Xfinity prepaid internet prices
|Xfinity 100 Mbps Internet||100 Mbps||$39.99|
|Xfinity 300 Mbps Internet||300 Mbps||$49.99|
|Xfinity 600 Mbps Internet||600 Mbps||$50|
|Xfinity 900 Mbps Internet||900 Mbps||$60|
|Xfinity 1200 Mbps Internet||1200 Mbps||$70|
Prepaid Xfinity TV & internet packages
|Xfinity Extra TV + Internet 600 Mbps||600 Mbps||125||$69.99|
|Xfinity Extra TV + Internet 300 Mbps||300 Mbps||125||$100|
|Xfinity Preferred TV + Internet 300 Mbps||300 Mbps||185||$100|
|Xfinity Preferred TV + Internet 600 Mbps||600 Mbps||185||$109.99|
|Xfinity Extra TV + Internet 1200 Mbps||1200 Mbps||125||$124.99|
The Xfinity double play package combines the internet service with Xfinity cable TV packages.
This particular Xfinity Double Play bundle is suitable if you need to connect as many as eight or more devices to access the internet.
Prepaid Xfinity bundle deals
|Xfinity Extra TV + Internet 300 + Voice||300 Mbps||125||Unlimited||$89.99|
|Xfinity Preferred TV + Internet 300 + Voice||300 Mbps||185||Unlimited||$100|
|Xfinity Preferred TV + Internet 600 + Voice||600 Mbps||185||Unlimited||$119.99|
|Xfinity Preferred TV + Internet 1200 + Voice||1200 Mbps||185||Unlimited||$144.99|
Xfinity Triple Play combines Comcast internet service, Xfinity cable TV, and home phone service. Xfinity TV options depend on your location - typically receive anywhere between 140 channels and 260 channels. Of course, you can also opt for the Xfinity Latino packages as well.
It is also good to note that, with these packages, you'll be able to receive several nifty perks, including Xfinity On Demand service, which grants you access to thousands of films and shows on demand. To clarify, you can access Xfinity On Demand when you select singular TV packages.
- High-speed internet: Xfinity internet plans offer more internet speeds than most internet service providers, with up to six speeds available, depending on where you live.
- Data cap: With Xfinity internet deals you'll find a 1.2TB data limit (although this can vary by location). Overage charges are issued if you go over your limit. However, with Xfinity Internet, there's an option to pay extra for unlimited data.
- Download speeds: Speeds may vary depending on where you live, but they offer speeds ranging from 50 Mbps up to 3,000 Mbps. You can use our Xfinity internet speed test to find availability in your area. You'll also find faster speeds with Xfinity fiber internet plans.
- Monthly costs: Prices vary by location, but their basic plans offer affordable options.
- Parental controls: There are features to help keep your kids safe on the internet, but they differ depending on the Xfinity device or modem you choose.
- Coverage: Availability can vary but you can check coverage at your home with the Xfinity coverage map.
- No contracts: If you don't want to sign a contract, Xfinity prepaid internet plans offer many of the same benefits as their postpaid internet plans. The plus is no credit checks, hidden costs, or additional fees.
- Bundle your services: Xfinity bundle deals can save you money if you're looking for top cable TV, Internet, and home phone service, with their double or triple play options.
- TV packages: As the largest cable TV provider in the US, you can choose from Xfinity Basic Cable, Xfinity Digital Extra, and Xfinity Digital Preferred, depending on the channels and features you're looking for.
- TV channel lineup: With Xfinity TV packages there's the option to add on premium channels like HBO Max, STARZ, SHOWTIME, although some of these are included with their higher tier packages. The Xfinity channel lineup starts from around 10+ channels, up to 185+.
- Self-installation: You could save on technician fees and install Xfinity TV yourself.
- VoIP: Xfinity Voice is a digital voice service (Voice over Internet Protocol). As it runs over your existing internet connection you can expect crystal clear calls.
- VoIP features: Get call forwarding, 3-way calling, call waiting, caller ID, and many more features available.
- Unlimited calls: Depending on the plan you choose you'll get unlimited local calls, but nationwide calls are an extra fee.
- International calls: Options are available with Xfinity phone services, at a small extra cost. If you opt for this you'll get international call options to Canada, China, India, Hong Kong, and more.
- Customer service: Find out more about customer satisfaction and what Xfinity customers are saying with Xfinity reviews.
- Increased competition: You can find out more about Xfinity services and their main competitors by comparing AT&T vs Xfinity, Xfinity vs Verizon FiOS, or compare satellite TV providers DIRECTV vs Xfinity and Dish vs Xfinity.
Xfinity prepaid internet in my area
|States Covered||39 states|
|Connection Type||Fiber & Cable|
|Internet Speeds||25Mbps - 2000Mbps (varies by area)|
|Contract||No Term, 1-year, 2-year|
Prepaid Xfinity internet FAQs
What is the best prepaid Xfinity internet package?
Xfinity offers a wide range of prepaid internet packages with different internet speeds and prices to suit most people's needs.
Does Xfinity offer prepaid internet?
Xfinity offers prepaid internet plans with prices starting at $29.99 per month.