Esurance Renters Insurance
Whether you're renting a condo, an apartment, or a house, renters insurance from Esurance is a great option for safeguarding your valuables and personal property. In addition to providing coverage for your possessions, it also covers the cost of living expenses if something should happen to make your home unlivable, as well as taking care of the medical expenses should a guest get injured on your property.
Esurance offers some of the most comprehensive coverage for renters around. Extremely affordable, versatile, and reliable, this is one of the best names to trust your home and valuables to. Not all companies can guarantee that their renters insurance covers places outside of the home, such as possessions that kept in your car, or anywhere else, for that matter. Known for their swift handling of claims, customers are typically very pleased at the way their claims are taken care of, and the expertise demonstrated by customer service representatives.
With policies as low as $10/ monthly, this is a great way to protect yourself and your assets without having to shell out heavy payments. In addition, Esurance also offers discounts to those who insure their vehicles with them for having multiple policies.
Esurance offers great customer service, both online and 24 hours a day, via phone. Policies cover all of your possessions, including computers and jewelry, whether or not they are actually located on the premises.The company is very easily accessible online; Esurance is all about offering convenience and being highly user-friendly in the digital sphere.Exceptionally affordable coverage for any renter's general insurance coverage needs.
Coverage, though varied, is very basic, so if you need more in-depth types of renters insurance, it may be best to source it elsewhere.
Prices and Fees
For such conclusive coverage, the cost of Esurance renter's insurance is significantly low, making them a phenomenal choice for those looking for an economical option that is equally reliable. Policies can be as low as $10 per month; however it does vary based on your needs and valuables. Discounts are offered for those who have auto policies with Esurance as well, so if you do, taking advantage of these low rates can save you a lot of money in the long run, should something disastrous occur.
Known for their excellence in taking care of their patrons, it is a widely known fact that Esurance has really great customer service. Reporting claims is usually a simple and quick process, and customers are treated with the appropriate care and attention necessary. In the insurance world, you never know what to expect from a lot of companies, and oftentimes, you may end up with excessively long wait times, bad service, and reps who do not know what they're doing; this is not the case with Esurance whatsoever.
Tools and Apps
- One of the first companies to tackle the online market, Esurance is all about fast, reliable service and quotes online, so if you'd prefer to do the majority of your policy-handling via the internet, they're experts at it.
- 24/ 7 customer assistance is readily available by phone.
- Claims are easily filed online.
- An Esurance mobile app is available for both iPhone and Android platforms.
- Esurance renters insurance offers a great variety in plans that conveniently work for a large range of different renters' needs.
- Exceptionally affordable, and very diverse in coverage options, you are able to get exactly what you need when opting for working with this company.
- Owned and backed by Allstate, Esurance offers individualized, affordable coverage that is reliable and convenient.
Overview of Esurance Plans
Esurance offers some great coverage options for renters looking to protect their belonging and possessions in the case of an unfortunate event. While landlords most likely have the buildings and the external structure itself covered, you're on your own when it comes to your valuables.
Esurance renters insurance will cover your personal property in the event of a situation such as a fire or a burglary, among others. It also serves to cover your items whether or not they are located in your home during the time of the event; it works if your items are stolen from your vehicle, or even stolen while you're on vacation.
Other Types of Included Coverage:
- Personal Liability.In the event you are sued due to someone getting hurt in your home or apartment, renters insurance is often able to provide liability coverage towards the legal expenses. Limits can vary, so keep this in mind when you are given a quote.
- Medical Coverage. Up to a certain limit, if a guest of yours is injured on your property, your renters policy will cover their medical costs that come as result. Your renters insurance, however, will most likely not cover the expense of injuries to you or other members of the household.
- Property Damage to Others.Your renters insurance with Esurance exists wherever you are, so if you accidentally damage or break someone else's property, your policy can be of major service in replacing it.
- Coverage of Living Expenses. If a covered incident forces you to temporarily seek alternate living arrangements, your rental insurance policy can help cover the costs that subsequently occur, including temporary lodging.
- Other Add-On Coverage Options. Replacement Cost Coverage: Covers your items by replacing them at current market value.
- Earthquake Coverage. Sitting on fault line? Check to see if this type of coverage is available in your area!
- Insurance Riders. For coverage of items of extremely high value, such as rare collectibles, high priced jewelry and timepieces, among others, insurance riders are an affordable way of adding additional protection to them.
A company that goes to all extents to meet the needs of today's renter is hard to come by, and Esurance really does what's necessary to be ahead of the game when it comes to coverage. Wherever you may be, if your items are stolen, they'll be covered.
Esurance goes out of their way to ensure their customers are receiving competitive rates, and affordable quotes. Policies are as low as $10 per month, so you will get a very fair rate when insuring the property you are renting through them. Also noteworthy, Esurance covers the vast majority of your possessions; including clothing, computers, televisions, and other electronic devices, whether or not they are in your home. However, if your needs are anything but basic, you may need to work with another company because Esurance does not offer a wide range of add-ons that other companies do.
Additional levels of coverage, such as identity theft protection, cost of replacement, personal liability, and related medical expenses can all be added (optionally) onto a policy.
Verdict - Very Good
Between the give and take of it, Esurance is a sure-shot when it comes to insuring your rental. The customer service is particularly notable, and their coverage covers just about everything most renters are aiming for. Along with very affordable monthly rates, you will be covered very securely with renters insurance from Esurance.
Simply, renters insurance from Esurance is an intelligent and affordable option for safeguarding your rental property and your valuable possessions. Esurance does everything possible to get the system right, to ensure you are getting the most dependable coverage for all of your needs, in a cost effective and efficient manner. Your needs, all of them, are met with this brand, and then some.