The Allstate Motorclub offers affordable service with plenty of excellent features, with their 24 hour roadside assistance being the most notable. They will help you with everything including something as small as a locking your keys in your car to something as big as a tow. Aside from this you can also get trip interruption coverage and arrest bond certificates.
Allstate also has an extremely helpful app with a GPS function that allows dispatchers to locate you with ease. This means a faster response and less waiting. The app also tells you exactly when help has been dispatched and even includes an ETA. If you don't want to have to keep track of a membership card, your information can be kept on the app so you don't have to.
Their most affordable plan is the Roadside Advantage Plan which offers coverage up to $100 benefits. That means they cover up to $100 for the cost of assisting you. However, if your battery dies or some other costly breakdowns occur, you can burn through that limit quickly.
In order to give you plenty of options, Allstate has a few different membership plans to choose from:
Platinum Elite Plan
For $186 for your first year of membership, you will have access to 24/7 Emergency Service, $250 benefit for roadside assistance, 24/7 Personal Assist Concierge services, $250 benefit for the road hazard program, My AutoExpert help with any mechanical issues, as well as, Trip Interruption Coverage and Arrest Bond Certificate Coverage. You also get free CARFAX car history reports as part of your membership. This is Allstate's priciest plan but you get the most services and features to help you with any kind of car trouble you can think of.
For $108 for your first year of membership you get access to 24/7 Emergency Service, $150 benefit for roadside assistance, Trip Interruption Coverage and Arrest Bond Certificate Coverage. You also get 25% off of CARFAX car history reports instead of the free reports with the Platinum Elite Plan. You also don't have access to the Personal Assist Concierge or Road Hazard Coverage. All in all, you do get a lot of good value for the price.
Roadside Advantage Plan
For $52 for your first year of membership you get access to the same features as the Deluxe Plan but with less money for coverage. For instance, you will get only $100 benefit for roadside assistance, $500 towards Arrest Bond Certificate, and $750 for Trip Interruption. You will also still receive 25% off of CARFAX car history reports. This is a solid plan for those who need something a little more affordable.
RV Roadhelp Plan
For less than $100 for your first year of membership, you can get plenty of great services and features if you own an RV. These include the standard 24/7 Emergency Service, Unlimited benefit towards Roadside Assistance programs, $2000 towards Arrest Bond Certificate, $1500 towards Trip Interruption, 24/7 Personal Assist Concierge, and 25% off CARFAX car history reports. This is a great value for those traveling the country in an RV.
In addition to the many useful services provided as part of your membership, Allstate also gives you access to some interesting benefits:
- Trip Planning – If you're looking to take a road trip and need help planning your route or any of the fun things you'd like to do along the way, Allstate can help design a route with recommended activities and sights to see. They even provide a wide variety of intricately detailed maps to help you wherever you go.
- Arrest Bond Certificate – If you're having difficulties with certain moving traffic violations, you can use this certificate in lieu of having to hand over your driver's license.
- Moving Violation Defense Legal Reimbursement – Should you need to hire a lawyer for certain moving violations, Allstate will reimburse you for legal fees up to your plan's coverage.
- Vehicle Theft Witness Rewards – If you provide information that leads to the arrest or conviction for theft or larceny of your vehicle, Allstate will pay any witness a designated amount.
- Hit-And-Run Witness Reward – Should you provide information that leads to an arrest and conviction regarding a hit-and-run that results in bodily image to you, your spouse, or another designated member, you will be rewarded with a designated amount, courtesy of Allstate
It's good to know that there are benefits that will take care of you in certain situations. As part of your membership, you will gain access to these unique benefits.
Features & Services
As part of your club membership, Allstate provides you with access to many useful services in case you run into some trouble while on the road. These services include:
- Roadside Towing Service – Need a tow truck? Allstate has 24/7 roadside assistance to tow you anywhere you need to go.
- Tire Change Service – Out of spare tires or just need help changing your tire? Allstate will send a local service provider to give you a hand.
- Fuel Delivery – Run out of gas and don't know where the nearest gas station is? You can rest assured that Allstate will deliver some much-needed fuel to your exact location.
- Lockout Service – Keys locked in the car? Allstate will bring someone to help you gain access to your vehicle.
- Jump Start Service – Ever had to ask a stranger to help jump start your car? Should your battery die, Allstate will send someone over to give your car a boost.
- On-Time Arrival Guarantee – Additionally, Allstate guarantees that a service provider will arrive within 30 minutes of the designated arrival time and this backed by 25% off your membership fees for the next year. So you don't have to worry about being stranded without any help.
Allstate provides some great services to anyone who should ever need roadside assistance. As a paying member, you can breathe easier knowing that Allstate has got you covered.
Allstate Motorclub is another option for roadside assistance and offers some great benefits and affordable pricing.