AutoVantage is a quality roadside assistance service that offers 24/7 roadside service like a lock smith and towing as well as several other benefits. Their family coverage is comprehensive and includes everyone that lives in your household no matter what they are driving. Roadside service involves quick responses with AutoVantage's Locate me technology. They are able to triangulate your position based on your phone call in order to find you quickly when you need assistance.
AutoVantage offers lockout assistance but not only when you lock your keys in your car. If you accidentally lock yourself out of your home AutoVantage can help, which is a feature that other roadside services don't offer. AutoVantage covers towing for up to 150 miles, which is a pretty long distance when compared to other services.
Some consumer reviews report long wait times for service in certain areas.
AutoVantage Roadside Assistance Member Benefits
Members of AutoVantage get a lot of great benefits when signing up. As part of your membership you are provided with the following:
1. 24/7 roadside assistance in all 50 states
AutoVantage will cover you up to five times a year should require assistance for any roadside problems, that counts as a roadside event. Anything more than that and you have to pay out of pocket.
2. Towing of up 150 miles
Just as mentioned above, you get complimentary towing of up to 150 miles as part of your membership. This is actually more than most of the competition provides. If you're nervous about being stranded with no help, AutoVantage will give you a hand when you need it.
3. Jump Start Services
If you should find yourself with a dead battery and in need of a boost in the middle of nowhere, AutoVantage will provide you with a much-needed jolt to your car so you can be on your way to the nearest service station.
4. Flat Tire Change
Should you get a flat tire while driving and need a hand to fix it, AutoVantage will send someone over to help attach your spare tire. If you find yourself without a spare tire, they can provide one as well. AutoVantage will keep you moving as soon as possible.
5. Lockout Services
Every once in a while we all make the mistake of locking our keys in the car. Instead of having to call an expensive locksmith that might not arrive for a while, you can call AutoVantage and they'll provide you with locksmith services like we mentioned above. They can even help you out if you find yourself locked out of your house. That's something no other Roadside Assistance company will provide.
6. Fuel Delivery Services
Need a fill up and there's no gas station in sight? Don't worry. AutoVantage will send over a serviceman to fill you with a few gallons of gas so that you can be on your way. They will even provide you with directions to the nearest gas station so your tank will be full and you can ride comfortably.
If your phone s dying and you're worried about someone finding you, fear not. AutoVantage's LocateMe app will locate you no matter where you are so you don't need to stress about being stranded; someone will be on the way to give you the service you need.
8. Mechanic Services
As part of your membership, you also get discounts on mechanics all across the country. If you're looking for regular maintenance or some needed repair, AutoVantage will provide you with over 15,000 locations nationwide. You'll also get access to ASE-certified mechanics to help you out with automotive questions and repair estimates without having to stress about being ripped off. AutoVantage looks out for its members to provide them with quality service providers and affordable prices.
9. Everyone's Covered
If you sign up for AutoVantage membership not only will you be covered, but everyone in your household as well. This includes spouses, fiancés, domestic partners, dependent children, and any parents living with you as well. This includes any vehicle owned by members of your household excluding motorcycles and recreational vehicles. AutoVantage members will find that not only are they taken care of, but their family members as well.
Travel Bonuses with AutoVantage Roadside Assistance
As part of your membership with AutoVantage, you get access to a lot of great travel benefits that will help you save some money when you're on the road, these include:
- Savings of up to 25% off on car rentals from car rental companies such as Avis, Alamo, Enterprise, Budget, and Dollar.
- Savings of up to 50% off for over 25,000 nationwide hotels.
- Trip routing GPS software to help you plan your trip with easy and clear directions.
AutoVantage Roadside Assistance Car Research
For those looking to buy or lease a new or used car, AutoVantage provides plenty of information to ease the process, these include:
- New and used car summaries with AutoData. This will give you all the information you seek when looking at a vehicle. You'll get detailed summaries about the car of your choice.
- New and used car value provided by Kelley Blue Book. If you've never heard of Kelley Blue Book, they are the leading provider of car values. AutoVantage works with them to tell you how much your car is really worth with all the latest figures and data. This includes trade-ins and selling your vehicle to a private owner. With Kelley Blue Book, you can rest assured knowing that you're getting your money's worth when buying or selling your car.
- Car buying discount program with TrueCar. TrueCar will help you find a certified dealer that will buy your car for the right price or help you buy a car for a discounted rate. They will put you in touch with reputable dealers so you won't ever have to worry about being swindled by a slick salesman.
AutoVantage is a great option for those who are looking for an affordable yet comprehensive plan.