If your iPhone 6 Plus is lying around collecting dust, then perhaps its time to sell it for some extra dough. Your iPhone 6 Plus is worth a decent amount, so if you'd like to sell it, continue on!
Where can you sell your iPhone 6 Plus?
You can sell your iPhone 6 Plus to a variety of places, including:
- ecoATM - An ecoATM will accept your phone instantly for a quick and easy payment.
- Physical Retailers - Stores like GameStop and wireless carriers will accept your phone for cash or credit.
- Locally - Sites like Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist allow you to meet with a local buyer.
- Online Trade-in Stores - Online retailers such as Amazon will exchange credit for your iPhone 6 Plus.
- Online Retailers - Want to earn a little more cash? You can do so by selling your phone directly to the consumer on sites like eBay and Amazon.
- Technology-specific Trade-in Sites - Sites like Glyde and Gazelle are perfect for iPhone 6 Plus trade-in opportunities.
Benefits of selling your phone online
Online trade-ins are typically better than offline trade-ins for the following reasons:
1. You'll be able to save time and money.
Without spending a dime on gas money or waiting in line, you'll be able to ship your phone at no charge (typically) thanks to free shipping kits provided by the trade-in company.
2. You'll normally earn more with online trade-in sites.
You'll often receive less from in-store trade-ins compared to online trade-in sites.
3. Depending on the site, you have more payout options.
Online trade-in stores will offer more options for payout, such as check, Paypal, gift cards, etc. Physical trade-in stores typically pay in either cash or credit.
Trading in your old iPhone 6 Plus for cash online
Trading in your iPhone 6 Plus is simple. On online trade-in sites, you typically need to do the following:
1. Select your phone/type/carrier/color.
2. Select your phone's condition (good, fair, broken, etc.).
3. Receive your quote.
4. Ship your phone and finally receive payment.
Make sure to shop around at different trade-in online stores, so you'll earn the most amount of money for your phone.
Have a cracked or broken phone? No problem!
Fortunately, if your iPhone 6 Plus is cracked or broken, you can still trade it in with a trade-in company. You will, however, receive less than what you'd earn from a good-conditioned phone.
Before you sell your iPhone 6 Plus, reset it!
It's a good idea to reset your phone to factory settings before shipping it out, but before you do so, you need to back up your data. After, you reset your phone by doing the following:
1. From the home screen, tap Settings > General > Reset
2. Choose "Erase All Content and Settings"
3. When/if prompted, input your passcode
4. Tap "Erase" and initiate the factory reset