If you're interested in selling you iPhone 6s Plus, then you should be aware that the device is worth quite a bit of money. Want to learn more about selling your iPhone 6s Plus? Read on!
Where can you sell your iPhone 6s Plus?
There are many venues that will accept your iPhone 6s Plus, such as:
- ecoATM - Simple and quick, an ecoATM allows you to deposit your iPhone 6s Plus in exchange for some instant cash.
- Physical Retailers - Best Buy and many other retailers, alongside certain wireless carriers, will exchange cash or credit for your phone.
- Locally - You can simply meet with a buyer to sell your iPhone 6s Plus with the help of sites like Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist.
- Online Trade-in Stores - Amazon and similar sites will allow you to exchange your iPhone 6s Plus for cash or credit.
- Direct to Consumer - With certain online retailers, you can sell your iPhone 6s Plus directly to the consumer.
- Technology-specific Trade-in Sites - Sites like Decluttr and Glyde accept your iPhone 6s Plus as a trade-in for a check, PayPal, etc.
Benefits of selling your phone online
Trading in/selling your phone is far less stressful online compared to online for the following reasons:
1. You'll save time and money
Online trade-in companies typically provide you with free shipping kits, so you won't have to waste a dime on shipping (or gas money) and time traveling to a store.
2. Online trade-in sites will pay more
Normally, you'll find higher quotes for your iPhone 6s Plus online compared to in-store.
3. Depending on the site, you have more payout options
With many online trade-in stores, you'll be able to choose a variety of payout options: check, Paypal, gift card, Bitcoin, credit, etc.
Trading in your old iPhone 6s Plus for cash online
To trade in your iPhone 6s Plus online, you typically need to:
1. Choose your phone and carrier.
2. Select your phone's condition (good, fair, poor, etc.).
3. Receive a quote.
4. Ship your phone to the company and receive payment.
Take the time to compare quotes at online trade-in sites, so you can nab the most money for your phone.
Have a cracked or broken phone? Trade it in!
Even if your iPhone 6s Plus is cracked or broken, you can still trade it in. With that being said, you won't receive as much as you would if the phone is in good condition.
Before you sell your iPhone 6s Plus, reset it!
To reset your iPhone 6s Plus, you'll need to:
1. From the home screen, tap Settings > General > Reset
2. Select "Erase All Content and Settings"
3. If prompted, input your passcode
4. Select "Erase"