An Apple iPhone 7, even when traded in, can net you a hefty amount of cash. We have a quick and simple guide to help you with the process of selling your iPhone 7.
Where can you sell your iPhone 7?
You can sell your iPhone 7 via:
- ecoATM - An ecoATM lets you toss in your iPhone 7, and you'll instantly receive payment.
- Physical Retailers - Best Buy and GameStop, as well as certain wireless carriers, will allow you to trade-in your iPhone 7 for cash or credit.
- Locally - With the help of sites like Craigslist, you can meet with a buyer locally.
- Online Trade-in Stores - Amazon and similar sites will allow you to trade in your phone for cash or credit.
- Direct to Consumer - Online retailers such as eBay and Amazon will let you sell your phone to the consumer directly.
- Technology-specific Trade-in Sites - Glyde, Gazelle, and more will eagerly pay you for your phone.
Benefits of selling your phone online
Online trade-ins/sales have a variety of benefits, including:
1. You'll save time and money
With free shipping kits provided by online trade-in stores, you'll be able to save time and energy that would be wasted on traveling to a store.
2. Online trade-in sites will pay more
You'll typically receive higher quotes with online trade-in sites compared to physical retailers.
3. Depending on the site, you have more payout options
Want Bitcoin? How about gift cards? You'll have that option with online sites! Many trade-in sites offer various options for payout compared to physical trade-in stores.
Trading in your old iPhone 7 for cash online
Trading in your iPhone 7 at an online trade-in site is normally an easy process:
1. Select your phone and carrier.
2. Choose the phone's condition (good, fair, broken).
3. Receive a quote for your phone.
4. Ship your phone and get paid.
If you want the highest payout possible, be sure to shop around at various online trade-in sites.
Have a cracked or broken phone? Trade it in!
Is your iPhone 7 broken? Cracked? Fortunately, you can trade it in! You won't receive as much money as if the phone is in good condition, however.
Save More: Are you instead selling the iPhone 8 Plus? Rack up more cash when you sell your iPhone 8 Plus
Before you sell your iPhone 7, reset it!
Resetting your iPhone 7 is simple:
1. From the home screen, tap Settings > General > Reset
2. Choose "Erase All Content and Settings"
3. Input your passcode if necessary
4. Select "Erase"
However, make sure to back up your data before doing so!