An Apple iPhone 7, even when traded in, can net you a hefty amount of cash. We have a quick and simple guide to help you with the process of selling your iPhone 7.
Where can you sell your iPhone 7?
You can sell your iPhone 7 via:
- ecoATM - An ecoATM lets you toss in your iPhone 7, and you'll instantly receive payment.
- Physical Retailers - Best Buy and GameStop, as well as certain wireless carriers, will allow you to trade-in your iPhone 7 for cash or credit.
- Locally - With the help of sites like Craigslist, you can meet with a buyer locally.
- Online Trade-in Stores - Amazon and similar sites will allow you to trade in your phone for cash or credit.
- Direct to Consumer - Online retailers such as eBay and Amazon will let you sell your phone to the consumer directly.
- Technology-specific Trade-in Sites - Glyde, Gazelle, and more will eagerly pay you for your phone.
Benefits of selling your phone online
Online trade-ins/sales have a variety of benefits, including:
1. You'll save time and money
With free shipping kits provided by online trade-in stores, you'll be able to save time and energy that would be wasted on traveling to a store.
2. Online trade-in sites will pay more
You'll typically receive higher quotes with online trade-in sites compared to physical retailers.
3. Depending on the site, you have more payout options
Want Bitcoin? How about gift cards? You'll have that option with online sites! Many trade-in sites offer various options for payout compared to physical trade-in stores.
Trading in your old iPhone 7 for cash online
Trading in your iPhone 7 at an online trade-in site is normally an easy process:
1. Select your phone and carrier.
2. Choose the phone's condition (good, fair, broken).
3. Receive a quote for your phone.
4. Ship your phone and get paid.
If you want the highest payout possible, be sure to shop around at various online trade-in sites.
Have a cracked or broken phone? Trade it in!
Is your iPhone 7 broken? Cracked? Fortunately, you can trade it in! You won't receive as much money as if the phone is in good condition, however.
Before you sell your iPhone 7, reset it!
Resetting your iPhone 7 is simple:
1. From the home screen, tap Settings > General > Reset
2. Choose "Erase All Content and Settings"
3. Input your passcode if necessary
4. Select "Erase"
However, make sure to back up your data before doing so!