Have an extra iPhone 8 Plus lying around? Perhaps you should sell it! You'll net a few hundred dollars easily for your iPhone 8 Plus. With this guide, you'll hopefully have a better understanding of the process of selling your iPhone 8 Plus.
Where can you sell your iPhone 8 Plus?
You can sell your iPhone 8 Plus at the following locations:
Physical Retailers - Some physical retailers will trade cash or credit for your iPhone 8 Plus.
- Online Trade-in Stores - Online retailers like Amazon may give you cash or credit in exchange for your iPhone 8 Plus.
- Direct to Consumer - Want to earn more cash? While it may take a little longer, you can always sell your iPhone 8 Plus directly to a consumer via sites like Amazon and eBay.
- Technology-specific Trade-in Sites - (Typically) Quick and easy cash is the way to go with technology trade-in sites like Decluttr and Glyde.
Benefits of selling your phone online
There are plenty of reasons as to why selling the iPhone 8 Plus online is more beneficial than offline selling:
1. You won't waste time or money.
With the free shipping kits that are provided by many online trade-in companies, you can stay at home and not fret about driving to a store.
2. Trade-in sites will line your pockets with more money.
You'll often score more money with online trade-in stores compared to in-store trade-ins for your iPhone 8 Plus.
3. More payout options? Yes, indeed!
If you'd rather be paid in Bitcoin, gift cards, or Paypal, it's likelier that you'll find these payouts at an online trade-in site.
Trading in your old iPhone 8 Plus for cash online
Worried that the online selling process of your iPhone 8 Plus is too complex? No worries, as you'll typically:
1. Select the iPhone 8 Plus as well as its color, carrier, and storage amount.
2. Choose the iPhone 8 Plus' condition (working, fair, poor/broken).
3. Next, receive your quote.
4. Finally, ship out your iPhone 8 Plus and get paid.
Have a cracked or broken phone? Trade it in!
Did you know that online trade-in sites will allow you to trade in your broken phone? Fortunately, you'll earn a little bit of money, even if the phone has been destroyed.
Before you sell your iPhone 8 Plus, make sure to reset it!
Make sure to back up your data and reset your iPhone 8 Plus before you ship it out! To reset your phone to factory settings:
1. At the home screen, tap Settings > General > Reset
2. Select "Erase All Content and Settings"
3. Type in your passcode if prompted
4. Choose "Erase"