Your Samsung Galaxy phone may be worth more than you think - if it's collecting dust, you may as well sell it. Here, we have a simple guide to selling or trading in your Samsung Galaxy.
Where can you sell your Samsung Galaxy phone?
There are plenty of places to sell your Samsung Galaxy phone, both online and offline. Here are just a few examples:
- ecoATM - An ecoATM is quick and easy to use. Simply insert your broken or working phone into an ecoATM and receive your cash.
- Physical Retailers - Plenty of stores, such as GameStop, Best Buy, and Walmart, will accept Samsung Galaxy trade-ins.
- Peer-to-Peer - Thanks to sites like Craigslist, you can perform offline transactions of selling your phone to a local consumer.
- Online Trade-in Stores - Sites like Amazon and Best Buy offer trade-ins of your phone online.
- Online Retailers - You can sell your device directly to the consumer with sites like Amazon and eBay.
- eCommerce Trade-in Sites - Sites like Gazelle, Swappa, and Glyde are great places to trade in your Samsung Galaxy.
Benefits of selling your phone online
There are a variety of benefits to selling your phone online instead of offline, including:
1. It saves time and money
You won't have to travel and wait at a store to trade in your Samsung Galaxy phone. Instead, you can receive a shipping kit at your home.
2. Online sites tend to pay more
You'll typically earn more online with trade-ins compared to offline.
3. It's likelier you'll be paid in cash
Most physical retailers tend to pay in-store credit. Online sites will generally pay via a variety of methods.
How to Trade-in your old phone for cash online
Trading in your old Samsung Galaxy is a simple process. To sell your phone, you'll need to typically:
1. Identify and select your Samsung Galaxy phone
2. Describe its condition
3. Receive a quote
4. Ship your phone to the company
It's important to shop around for the best site in order to receive the maximum amount of cash for your device.
Have a cracked or broken phone? No problem!
Did you know that you can trade-in a broken Samsung Galaxy phone? Many trade-in companies will take it off your hands, though you'll receive less than average due to its condition.
Sell Your Phone: If you have a Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus lying around, you should sell it with help from our guide, "Sell Your Used Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus"
Before you sell your phone, reset it!
Before you ship your phone, be sure to factory reset it. Normally, you can reset your Samsung Galaxy phone by performing the following:
1. Simultaneously press and hold the power button, volume up button, and home key until the Samsung logo appears
2. From there, highlight the wipe data/factory reset with volume down
3. Press the power button
Of course, it can differ between Galaxy phones.