Best iPhone 8 Plus Deals in August 2020
It doesn't look much different than the iPhone 7 Plus, but the iPhone 8 Plus features an A11 Bionic chip, fast charge capability, durable glass back, and great camera image quality.
Before you hand over $700 retail price for a new one, though, pay attention - we'll show you how to find the cheapest iPhone 8 Plus prices.
You'll also learn how to slash your cell phone plan costs by up to 50% without sacrificing your service quality!
Compare Apple iPhone 8 Plus Prices
|Apple iPhone 8 Plus||Unlocked||Refurbished||$360|
|Apple iPhone 8 Plus||Unlocked||Used||$360|
|Apple iPhone 8 Plus||Verizon||Refurbished||$440|
|Apple iPhone 8 Plus||Verizon||Used||$365|
|Apple iPhone 8 Plus||AT&T||Refurbished||$405|
|Apple iPhone 8 Plus||AT&T||Used||$340|
|Apple iPhone 8 Plus||T-Mobile||Used||$370|
|Apple iPhone 8 Plus||Sprint||Refurbished||$380|
|Apple iPhone 8 Plus||Sprint||Used||$350|
Unlocked iPhone 8 Plus Deals
Verizon iPhone 8 Plus Deals
AT&T iPhone 8 Plus Deals
T-Mobile iPhone 8 Plus Deals
Sprint iPhone 8 Plus Deals
Buy Refurbished to Get the Best iPhone 8 Plus Price
Used and refurbished smartphones are a wise choice for many reasons.
Benefits of buying a refurbished cell phone:
- Save money: Get a premium device for half or less of the retail price.
- Get more bang for your buck: Major changes among models are rare. Get a great phone for much less money when you buy a model that's a year or two old.
- Own your phone and keep your freedom: Committing to 24 monthly payments means tying yourself to your carrier and their high plan prices. Buy your phone outright and switch carriers whenever you want.
Key Considerations When Buying a Refurbished iPhone 8 Plus
What to keep in mind to make sure you get the right device for you:
- Warranties: You'll usually get a used phone warranty when you buy from a reputable seller. These vary from 30 days to a year.
- Return period: Check out the return policy before you buy so you know exactly how long you have to change your mind.
- Device compatibility: AT&T and T-Mobile require GSM phones, and Sprint and Verizon Wireless use CDMA phones. You should still check your carrier's website to ensure compatibility before you buy, though.
- Timing: Prices on previous flagship phones go down around the release date of the newest generation. If you can time your purchase within that month or so when the new model comes out you'll get a great deal on a used phone.
- Installment payments: Some sellers offer phone payment plans (with interest, of course).
How to Save Even More Money
Buying refurbished isn't the only way to pocket more money.
Sell Your Old Phone for Cash
Instead of tossing it in a drawer only to take up space, sell your old phone online for cash. You'll get more than by trading it in for carrier credit, and it's super simple to do.
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
Save a ton on your wireless plan by switching to an MVNO - Mobile Virtual Network Operator. MVNOs are smaller carriers that rent space on the major networks. Due to lower overhead costs, they can afford to sell you that service at lower rates.
Benefits of switching to an MVNO:
- Bring your own phone and your number.
- Save around 50% on your plan.
- Nationwide 4G LTE coverage on the same networks the big four use.
- No contracts or hidden fees.
- Customize your plan to fit your needs.
You can easily switch no matter which network you prefer. We've made it easy for you to choose:
Get all the great things you love about the Apple iPhone without the high price tag:
- Compare iPhone 8 Plus prices to make sure you're getting the lowest price available.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan.
- Sell your old phone online for cash.
COMPARE NOW: Cheap iPhone 8 Plus Prices