Best iPhone XR Deals in August 2020
While it actually boasts a bigger screen than the Xs, it also has the budget-friendly LCD display rather than the OLED of the other two models.
Even at a retail price that's $300 less than its big brothers, the XR is still pretty spendy.
Compare Apple iPhone XR Prices
|Apple iPhone XR||Unlocked||Refurbished||$440|
|Apple iPhone XR||Unlocked||Used||$440|
|Apple iPhone XR||Verizon||Used||$435|
|Apple iPhone XR||AT&T||Refurbished||$420|
|Apple iPhone XR||AT&T||Used||$405|
|Apple iPhone XR||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$485|
|Apple iPhone XR||T-Mobile||Used||$425|
|Apple iPhone XR||Sprint||Used||$439|
Unlocked iPhone XR Deals
Verizon iPhone XR Deals
AT&T iPhone XR Deals
T-Mobile iPhone XR Deals
Sprint iPhone XR Deals
Buy Refurbished to Get the Best iPhone XR Price
Buying used just makes sense. You get the high-end phone you want at a price you can afford.
Benefits of buying a refurbished cell phone:
- Save money: There's no reason to shell out nearly $1000 for a new device when you can get the same phone in excellent condition for less.
- Big bang for your buck: Get all the features you want and need by going with a model year or two older.
- Own your phone and keep your freedom: Buying your phone outright gives you total control over choosing a carrier, instead of being tied to one because of device payments.
Key Considerations When Buying a Refurbished iPhone XR
There are a few things to factor into your buying decision:
- Warranty: Most reputable sellers offer a warranty with their smartphones. These range from 30 days to a year, depending upon the seller.
- Return policy: Read the return terms carefully so you know how long you're protected.
- Compatibility: Apple has cleverly solved the phone compatibility issue by equipping the Xr, Xs, and Xs Max with eSIM, which is compatible with any carrier.
- Payment options: There are sellers who provide third-party phone financing if you need an installment plan.
- Timing: Want an even better iPhone Xr deal? Hold out until a new model is released - prices will drop.
How to Save Even More Money
Need ways to pocket more cash? Follow these tips!
Sell Your Old Phone Online for Cash
Sell your phone online instead of taking it to your carrier. You'll get more money - and in cash, not trade-in credit.
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
If you feel like you're paying too much for your wireless plan, you're right. Keep your favorite network and pay less by switching to an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator).
MVNOs are smaller carriers that rent space on the big four networks and sell it at discount rates.
Benefits of MVNOs:
- Bring your phone and keep your number
- Nationwide 4G LTE coverage on the very same networks the big four carriers use
- Savings of up to 50% on cell phone plans
- No contracts
- Customize your plan to fit your needs
We make it easy to find the best MVNO for your favorite network:
Save money on your iPhone and cell phone plan with these easy steps:
- Compare iPhone XR prices to get the best available deal.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan by using an MVNO.
- Sell your old phone online for cash.
If you need an even cheaper iPhone option, we've got you covered. See the best Apple iPhone deals available right now!
COMPARE NOW: Cheap iPhone XR Prices