Best iPhone XS Deals in July 2020
The iPhone Xs is the 12th generation of Apple iPhone, giving users a "luxury upgrade" option that features savvy additions like a 2x telephoto rear-facing camera and a 5.8-inch OLED display (rather than LCD like the iPhone XR has).
The price tag, though? That's luxury too - running between $1000 and $1349. If you want it for less, keep reading.
Compare Apple iPhone XS Prices
|Apple iPhone XS||Unlocked||Refurbished||$440|
|Apple iPhone XS||Unlocked||Used||$465|
|Apple iPhone XS||AT&T||Refurbished||$535|
|Apple iPhone XS||AT&T||Used||$490|
|Apple iPhone XS||T-Mobile||Used||$489|
|Apple iPhone XS||Sprint||Used||$500|
Unlocked iPhone XS Deals
AT&T iPhone XS Deals
T-Mobile iPhone XS Deals
Sprint iPhone XS Deals
Buy Refurbished to Get the Best iPhone XS Price
Let's jump right in with the most logical way to get your iPhone for less than retail - buying a used or refurbished device.
Benefits of buying a refurbished iPhone XS:
- Save money: Get relief from high iPhone prices by taking advantage of discounted phones in excellent condition.
- Great bang for the buck: Changes to new models are generally minor, which means you're getting a great value for the money.
- Own your iPhone - and your freedom: When you buy from your carrier you're committing to two years of service with them. Buy independently to retain your right to switch carriers if you want.
Key Considerations When Buying a Refurbished iPhone Xs
Keep an eye on these factors as you choose a seller to buy from:
- Warranties: With a newer model like the Xs, your refurb may still be under manufacturer warranty. Even so, reputable sellers also offer free warranty coverage between 30 days and one year.
- Return policy: Check the seller's return policy for your own protection.
- Device compatibility: The Xs and its brother - the iPhone Xs Max - are compatible with all four carriers. This simplifies your device purchase considerably.
- Timing: If you want the lowest possible price on the Xs, wait to buy until the next model is released.
- Payment options: Can't pay all at once? Some sellers, like Gazelle, offer installment plans.
More Ways to Save Money
Use these tips to cut your costs even more.
Sell Your Old Phone Online for Cash
iPhones are known for retaining their value - so if you have an older one laying around, sell your phone online for cash. You'll get more than you will in trade-in credit and it's simple to do.
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
Sick of high wireless plan prices? Switch to an MVNO - Mobile Virtual Network Operator. What is an MVNO? These carriers rent space on the big four networks and resell it at discounted prices.
Benefits of MVNOs:
- Bring your phone and keep your number
- Nationwide 4G LTE coverage on the same networks the big four carriers use
- Savings of 50% on cell phone plans
- Customized plans to fit your needs
- No contracts or hidden fees
We've invested the time finding the best MVNOs on all four networks to make it easier for you:
These small steps can save you big in the long run:
- Compare iPhone Xs prices to get the best deal available.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan.
- Sell your old phone online for cash.
COMPARE NOW: Cheap iPhone XS Prices