AT&T iPhone Deals
You love the AT&T wireless network and you love your iPhone.
What you don't love are the carrier prices for new devices. Understandable - a new iPhone costs more than a new (really nice!) television.
In this guide, we'll cover how to get the best AT&T iPhone deals, plus how to save 50% or more on your cell phone plan - stay tuned!
AT&T Apple Price Comparison Chart
|Apple iPhone 7||AT&T||Used||$155|
|Apple iPhone 8||AT&T||Used||$230|
|Apple iPhone X||AT&T||Used||$470|
|Apple iPhone XR||AT&T||Refurbished||$435|
|Apple iPhone XS||AT&T||Refurbished||$535|
Best AT&T iPhone 7 Deal: Decluttr
Today's Cheapest Price: $155
Best AT&T iPhone 8 Deal: Decluttr
Today's Cheapest Price: $230
Best AT&T iPhone X Deal: Decluttr
Today's Cheapest Price: $470
Best AT&T iPhone XR Deal: Decluttr
Today's Cheapest Price: $435
Best AT&T iPhone XS Deal: Decluttr
Today's Cheapest Price: $535
Buy Refurbished to Get the Best AT&T iPhone Deal
There are many reasons to consider the thriving used iPhone market for your next upgrade:
- Save money: Why pay over $1000 for a new iPhone when you can get a high-end model just a little bit older for half the retail price?
- Changes to model years are slim: In case you're worried about missing out, don't. Unless you're an extreme techie who must have small updates like added camera features, it's seldom worth it to buy new.
- You're free to switch carriers: When you owe 24 months of iPhone payments you can't leave your carrier to take advantage of a better deal until your monthly payments are done.
- Repairs are accessible and affordable: Phone repair stores are everywhere now, making it easy to fix any issues that come up.
- iPhones hold up: An analysis by Asymco revealed that the lifespan of Apple iPhones is over four years. This means secondhand devices still have plenty of life left!
With so many reputable iPhone sellers available it's easy to find what you want. Quickly compare prices on everything from older models up to the best AT&T iPhone 8 deals and the best AT&T iPhone XS deals.
What to Consider When Buying a Refurbished AT&T iPhone
First, you should understand how different terms are used in reference to secondhand smartphones:
- Used: A used iPhone is typically being sold directly by the owner, through a site like eBay or Swappa. You can get some great iPhone bargains this way but you do need to be careful to make sure you're buying from a dependable seller.
- Refurbished: This term is used to indicate some level of testing and/or repair. Parts may have been replaced - like a cracked screen - and the phone is guaranteed to be in good working condition.
- Certified pre-owned: Sites like Gazelle use this term to refer to their rigorous inspection of all devices to ensure its quality and condition.
Regardless of which type of secondhand phone you buy you'll likely encounter condition grades. For example, some grading scales are termed in letters - A, B, C, etc. while others simply say Fair, Good, or Excellent.
Other things to look for when you compare used iPhone prices:
- Warranty: You'll find a wide range of warranties available from established phone sellers, from 30 days to one year.
- Return period: If you're unhappy with your purchase most sites allow you to return it within a specific time frame.
- Compatibility: Some unlocked cell phones may work with any carrier. That said, you'll get the best functionality if you buy an unlocked AT&T iPhone that was made to work on the AT&T network.
- Timing: If you're looking for the cheapest iPhone prices you'll get them right when a new model comes out, generally within the three weeks to a month surrounding the release date. This also holds true when it comes to other AT&T phones like the Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Device financing: It is possible to find used iPhone sellers that offer payment plans. This option can cost you dearly in interest so be sure you know what you're getting into.
More Ways to Save Money
If you're comparing prices on refurbished iPhones, you're clearly interested in saving money. Here are two more effective ways to put more cash back in your pocket.
Sell Your Old Phone for Cash
You'll virtually always get more money for your device if you sell it online rather than trade in an eligible phone to your carrier. It's simple and fast, and you can typically go through the same sites you shopped for your "new" used iPhone.
The better condition your phone is in, the more cash you'll get for it. Plus, according to Fortune, iPhones hold their value better than any other smartphone brand on the market.
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
No, you won't have to give up your beloved AT&T network. All you'll give up is the high prices.
Benefits of switching to an AT&T MVNO:
- Cheaper prices - by up to 50% or more
- The same great 4G LTE network you're used to
- No contracts
- Custom plans
- Bring your own phone
- Great customer service
Now is a great time to save money across all of your wireless service needs.
- Compare prices on refurbished devices to get the best AT&T iPhone deals.
- Sell your old phone and pocket some cash.
- Switch to an AT&T MVNO to save up to half on your cell phone plan.
COMPARE NOW: AT&T iPhone Deals