Best Pixel 2 XL Deals in July 2020
The Google Pixel 2 XL features a Snapdragon 835 processor, 4GB of RAM, and front facing stereo speakers. Pixel phones run stock Android, which is a fancy way of saying no bloatware!
The main difference between this Google phone and its little brother - the Pixel 2 - is that the Pixel 2 XL screen is an inch larger (a 6-inch P-OLED display with Gorilla Glass 5, compared to the Pixel 2's 5-inch AMOLED display).
Ready to join the other Pixel owners enjoying this streamlined device?
Compare Google Pixel 2 XL Prices
Buy Refurbished to Get the Best Google Pixel 2 XL Deal
Buying a used cell phone is the ideal solution if you want a high-quality phone without paying retail price.
Benefits of buying a refurbished Pixel 2 XL:
- Save money: Get your favorite smartphone for less than half of retail.
- Big bang for your buck: Groundbreaking changes between model years are rare. You'll get all the features you need at a huge discount.
- Own your phone - and your freedom: Buying your phone outright gives you the freedom to change carriers any time you want. This is especially useful since the Pixel 2 XL has eSIM - an embedded SIM card, so there's no physical SIM to switch out if you switch carriers.
Key Considerations When Buying a Refurbished Pixel 2 XL
Keep these factors in mind as you shop:
- Warranties: These days, reputable sellers provide warranties even with used cell phones. The length depends on the seller - it could be 30 days, or a full year.
- Returns: Make sure you understand the seller's return policy, just in case.
- Phone compatibility: Use your carrier's compatibility checker to avoid unpleasant surprises when it's time to activate your phone.
- Timing: Get the lowest prices on used phones right around the time a new model comes out.
- Payment options: Paying in full is the wisest choice, although a few sellers do offer device financing for flagship phones.
How to Save Even More Money
Put more cash back in your pocket!
Sell Your Old Phone Online for Cash
Don't just leave that old device laying around in a drawer - sell your old phone online for cash. You'll get more than your carrier will give you in trade-in credit, and it's easy!
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
Want the reliable service you get on your expensive carrier - for less? Go with an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator). These are smaller carriers that lease space on the big four wireless networks and sell it at a discount.
Benefits of MVNOs:
- Keep your phone - and your number
- Nationwide 4G LTE coverage on the same networks the major carriers use
- Typical savings of 50% off cell phone plans
- Customize your plan to meet your needs
- No contracts
We've sorted out the best MVNOs for all four networks:
Bottom line - it's easy to save on your phone and service, without sacrificing quality:
- Compare the cheapest Google Pixel 2 XL prices to get the best deal out there.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan.
- Sell your phone online for cash.
COMPARE NOW: Cheap Google Pixel 2 XL Prices