Best Pixel 2 Deals in November 2020
The Pixel 2 represents Google's second entry into the premium smartphone market. Google Pixel 2 specs include a 5-inch AMOLED display, 4GB of RAM, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, and of course Google Assistant.
If this bloatware-free Android phone is your vibe, we've got your back in the following guide to the cheapest Google Pixel 2 prices.
We're also going to share the secret to saving a bundle on your cell phone plan, so buckle up!
Compare Google Pixel 2 Prices
Buy Refurbished to Get the Best Google Pixel 2 Deal
The used smartphone market is on fire, and that's good news for you.
Benefits of buying a refurbished Pixel 2:
- Big savings: Buy the Pixel 2 in great working condition for less than half the retail price.
- Big bang for your buck: Changes from model year to model year are minor, which means you get a whole lot of functionality packed into a very affordable device.
- Own your phone - keep your freedom: When you buy outright instead of committing to your carrier for 24 months of device payments, you can change carriers any time you want.
Key Considerations When Buying a Refurbished Pixel 2
There are certain things to think about as you consider each seller's terms:
- Warranty: Used phone warranties come in all shapes and sizes, from 30 days to 12 months.
- Return policy: Reputable sellers typically allow returns for a limited time in case you're not satisfied or change your mind.
- Phone compatibility: Check your carrier's website before you buy to ensure the phone will work on their network.
- Timing: To get the absolute lowest price on top tier phones, buy right around the time a new model comes out.
- Payment plans: You may be able to get phone financing from certain sellers if you're willing to pay interest.
How to Save Even More Money
Use these tips to pocket some more cash.
Sell Your Old Phone Online for Cash
Before you go to your carrier for trade-in credit, consider this: when you sell your old phone online you'll almost always get more for it in cash than you would by trading in. Best of all, it's easy peasy.
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
There's no reason to pay so much for your wireless service. MVNOs - Mobile Virtual Network Operators - are smaller carriers that rent use of the big four networks and sell service to you at lower rates.
Benefits of MVNOs:
- Nationwide 4G LTE coverage on the same networks the major carriers use
- Keep your phone and your number
- Savings of up to 50% on your cell phone plan
- No contracts or hidden fees
- Custom plans to fit your needs
Worried about finding the best carrier for your preferred network? We've got you covered:
Cut your cell phone costs without sacrificing the device and service you need:
- Compare Google Pixel 2 prices to get the best deal available.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan on your favorite network.
- Sell your old phone online for cash.
You can also check out the best deals on the larger Pixel 2 XL and the original Pixel!
COMPARE NOW: Cheap Google Pixel 2 Prices