The Google Pixel 3 XL offers a few upgrades from the Pixel 3.
It boasts a 6.3-inch quad-HD OLED screen (compared to the 3's 5.5-inch full-HD OLED display). The 3 XL also has a bigger battery and slightly better screen resolution.
Ready to upgrade to this beautiful bloatware-free phone but not ready to shell out the $900 retail price?
Table of Contents
Google Pixel 3 XL Price Comparison Chart
Buy Refurbished to Get the Best Google Pixel 3 XL Deal
We're not going to mince words - you'll find the best cell phone prices by shopping the vigorous used and refurbished market. There are great deals to be had on popular devices in near-new condition.
Benefits of buying a refurbished cell phone:
- Save money: Who doesn't love a discount? Save up to 50% on your favorite smartphone by going with a refurb.
- Great bang for your buck: Changes from model to model are typically minor. Instead of paying nearly $1000 for the newest thing, spend less and still get all the great features you love.
- Own your phone and keep your freedom: Carrier device payments seem like a good thing until you realize they tie you to one carrier for two years. Buy your own device and switch carriers whenever you find a better deal.
Key Considerations When Buying a Refurbished Pixel 3 XL
There are plenty of reliable phone sellers to buy from, just keep the following in mind as you choose the right one for you:
- Warranties: You can find anywhere from 30 days up to a full year's protection on your refurbished device, depending on the seller.
- Return period: It's important to understand the seller's return policy before you hit that buy button.
- Carrier compatibility: The Pixel 3 XL is equipped with an eSIM. That means you may not have to worry about buying a carrier-specific model. You should still check with your carrier first to ensure they offer eSIM support for their network.
- Payment options: Need to pay your phone off in installments? There are used phone sellers that offer this option.
- Timing: You'll always see the lowest cell phone prices when a new model is released, so watch out for timing.
How to Save Even More Money
There are other ways to put money back in your pocket when it comes to your cell phone expenses.
Sell Your Old Phone for Cash
Don't leave your old device just lying around taking up space. Sell your old phone online for cash, and enjoy a better offer than your carrier will give you in trade-in credit.
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
Think you're getting the best deal on your cell phone service? You might not be unless you're using an MVNO. Mobile Virtual Network Operators are smaller carriers that lease space on the big four networks and sell it to you cheaper.
Benefits of MVNOs:
- Nationwide 4G LTE coverage on the exact same networks the major carriers use
- Keep your phone and your number
- Cell phone plan savings of about 50%
- No contracts or hidden fees
- Customize your plan to suit your needs
We save you tons of time scouring the net for the best carriers:
It really is pretty simple to save money on your wireless costs:
- Compare Google Pixel 3 XL prices to make sure you get the best deal out there.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan.
- Sell your phone online for cash.
COMPARE NOW: Cheap Google Pixel 3 XL Prices