Best Pixel 3 Deals in July 2020
When we look at the Google Pixel 2 vs the Pixel 3, there are a few big changes.
The 3 adds a half-inch to the OLED display, an upgraded processor - the octa-core Snapdragon 845, and a bigger battery.
Price-wise, the Google Pixel 3 comes in at a whopping $800 retail.
Compare Google Pixel 3 Prices
Buy Refurbished to Get the Best Google Pixel 3 Deal
If you want to save money on your smartphone, the best bet is to buy a used device in great working condition.
Benefits of buying a refurbished cell phone:
- Save money: You can get a high-quality popular smartphone for a fraction of the retail price.
- Big bang for the buck: Why spend almost $1000 for a brand new model when you can get all your favorite features for much less?
- Own your phone - and your freedom: Buying your cell phone outright means you're free to switch carriers at any time, rather than being tied to your carrier by device payments.
Key Considerations When Buying a Refurbished Pixel 3
The market is rife with reputable sellers. Keep the following factors in mind as you choose where to buy from:
- Warranties: Used phone warranties last between 30 days and a full year, depending on the seller.
- Return policy: Make sure you can return your device if you're not satisfied.
- Device compatibility: The Google Pixel 3 has an eSIM - which means no physical SIM card. Carriers are gradually offering support for Pixel eSIM, which means your phone may already be compatible with the network of your choice. Check with your carrier to be sure.
- Payment plans: Some independent phone sellers offer third-party financing if you're willing to pay interest.
- Timing: Want an even lower price on the Google Pixel 3? Wait for the next model to come out - prices drop when a new gen is released.
How to Save Even More Money
Check out these ways to put more money back in your pocket.
Sell Your Old Phone for Cash
When you sell your phone online for cash you'll get more money than by taking it to your carrier for trade-in credit. It's easy and fast, too!
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
There's no reason to pay premium prices for service on the premium networks. MVNOs - Mobile Virtual Network Operators - are smaller carriers that rent bandwidth on the big four networks and sell it for less. These lower-cost carriers can save you a ton.
Benefits of MVNOs:
- Typical savings of 50% on cell phone plans
- Nationwide 4G LTE coverage on the same networks the major carriers use
- Bring your phone and keep your number
- No contracts or hidden fees
- Custom plans to suit your needs
We've fast-tracked your search for the best carrier on any network:
Don't leave savings on the table when it comes to your cell phone expenses:
- Compare the cheapest Google Pixel 3 prices to make sure you get the best deal.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan.
- Sell your old phone online for cash.
Considering one of Google's other bloatware-free phones? See the best Google Pixel 2 prices now!
COMPARE NOW: Cheap Google Pixel 3 Prices