Best Galaxy Note 8 Deals in November 2020
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 specs are impressive - a Super AMOLED 6.3-inch screen in the form of Samsung's signature Infinity Display, the powerful Snapdragon 835 processor, and 6GB of RAM (besting the Galaxy S8 by 2 GB) come together in one long, lean communication machine.
You know it's a thing of beauty - but at $900 retail price, it's an expensive thing of beauty. Want it for less than half that?
Stick with us and find out how to get the cheapest Samsung Galaxy Note8 prices, plus save a ton on your cell phone plan.
Compare Samsung Galaxy Note8 Prices
Buy Refurbished to Get the Best Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price
The used cell phone market has evolved over the past several years. Reputable sellers offer good phones at great prices.
Benefits of buying a refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note8:
- Save money: Why spend nearly $1000 on your Samsung phone when you can pay less than half for the same top of the line device in great condition?
- Get more bang for your buck: New models typically feature only small changes. You'll get a far better deal going with a model or two old.
- Own your phone - and your freedom: Monthly device payments tie you to your carrier just like a contract. Buy your own phone and retain your freedom to switch carriers.
Key Considerations When Buying a Refurbished Galaxy Note 8
Knowing what to look for in both a device and a seller can give you peace of mind:
- Warranties: Refurbished and certified pre-owned cell phones typically come with some kind of warranty. Depending on the seller this may be 30 days up to 12 months.
- Return policy: Make sure you can return your phone just in case. Return periods usually range from two weeks to a month.
- Compatibility: Buy an unlocked cell phone that's compatible with your carrier. You can check your carrier's website to verify that your device will work right on the network.
- Timing: If you want to save the most money, buy when a new model is released. Prices on previous models drop around this time.
- Payment plans: Some sellers offer installment payments with interest charges.
How to Save Even More Money
There are more ways to slash your cell phone costs.
Sell Your Old Phone Online
Instead of trading your old device in for carrier credit, sell your phone online for cash. You'll get more money, and it's super simple - all you do is ship your phone off and wait to get paid.
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
MVNOs rent space on the big four wireless networks, which means you get the same quality - at lower rates than the big guys.
Benefits of MVNOs:
- Nationwide 4G LTE coverage on the same networks the major carriers use
- Bring your own phone and keep your number
- Typical savings of 50% on your cell phone plan
- Custom plans to fit your needs
- No contracts or hidden fees
We've sorted out the best carriers on all four networks so you don't have to:
Get your smartphone and your cell phone plan for less:
- Compare Samsung Galaxy Note8 prices to ensure you get the best deal available.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan.
- Sell your old phone online for cash.
COMPARE NOW: Cheap Samsung Galaxy Note8 Prices