Best Galaxy Note 9 Deals in September 2020
The original phablet - the Samsung Galaxy Note - elevated smartphones to a whole new size classification.
The Note9 lives up to that legacy without breaking a sweat - with a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Quad-HD display and a massive 4000mAh battery, you'll have no problem doing everything you want on this slick device.
What you might have a problem with is the $1000 price tag.
Compare Samsung Galaxy Note9 Prices
|Samsung Galaxy Note9||Unlocked||Refurbished||$389|
|Samsung Galaxy Note9||Unlocked||Used||$359|
|Samsung Galaxy Note9||Verizon||Refurbished||$389|
|Samsung Galaxy Note9||AT&T||Refurbished||$389|
|Samsung Galaxy Note9||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$389|
|Samsung Galaxy Note9||T-Mobile||Used||$379|
Unlocked Galaxy Note9 Deals
Verizon Galaxy Note9 Deals
AT&T Galaxy Note9 Deals
T-Mobile Galaxy Note9 Deals
Buy Refurbished to Get the Best Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price
Skyrocketing smartphone prices are driving more and more people to the used and refurbished cell phone market. It's a wise choice with a ton of advantages.
Benefits of buying a refurbished cell phone:
- Save hundreds: The savings are serious, and you'll get a device in excellent working order.
- Great bang for your buck: There are usually only minor changes between model years. By going with a slightly older model instead of the next big thing, you'll get all the great features you love for much less.
- Own your phone - keep your freedom: Buy your phone on your own - rather than through your carrier - and retain your freedom to change carriers any time you want.
Key Considerations When Buying a Refurbished Galaxy Note 9
Each seller site has its own advantages and terms. Keep the following factors in mind as you shop:
- Warranties: When you buy refurbished you'll get a phone warranty that lasts anywhere from 30 days to a year, depending on the seller.
- Returns: How long do you have to return your phone if you're unsatisfied? Make sure you know the return policy.
- Phone compatibility: The Note9 is a dual-SIM phone, which means you have more flexibility in terms of carriers and plans. Still, you should check your carrier's website to ensure compatibility before you buy.
- Timing: Prices on flagship phones always drop when a new model comes out, so keep that in mind if you're waiting for the absolute lowest price.
- Installment plans: Some sellers do offer phone financing, with interest of course.
How to Save Even More Money
Stretch your budget even further with these tips.
Sell Your Old Phone Online for Cash
Ready to take your old device to your carrier for trade-in credit? Not so fast. You'll get more - and in money, not credit - when you sell your phone online.
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
Keep your network and ditch the high prices by switching to an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator). These smaller carriers lease use of the big four networks and sell the service to you at lower prices.
Benefits of MVNOs:
- Keep your phone and your number
- Nationwide 4G LTE coverage on the same networks as the major carriers use
- Typical savings of 50% on cell phone plans
- No contracts or hidden fees
- Custom plans to fit your needs
Find the best carrier on your favorite network quickly and easily:
Follow a few simple steps and save money in the big picture:
- Compare Samsung Galaxy Note9 prices to get the best deal available.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan.
- Sell your old phone online for cash.
Are you still shopping around? Check out great deals on plenty of other refurbished cell phones!
COMPARE NOW: Cheap Samsung Note9 Prices