Best Galaxy S7 Deals in November 2020
The Samsung Galaxy S7 is a sleek machine/work of art, with dust and water resistant Gorilla Glass 4 enveloping both sides, a generous 5.1-inch display with Quad HD Super AMOLED technology, and the powerful Snapdragon 829 processor under the hood.
In other words, the S7 remains one of the most relevant and highly desirable Android phones.
If you're in the market for this great phone your next question is going to be where to get the best deal.
Compare Samsung Galaxy S7 Prices
Buy Refurbished for the Best Samsung Galaxy S7 Price
The used cell phone market is vastly different from even a few years ago. You can get a top device in reliable working condition for a fantastic price.
Benefits of buying a refurbished cell phone:
- Save money: Get a popular smartphone for half or less of retail price.
- Get big bang for the buck: Outside of a slightly larger screen there is little difference between the Samsung Galaxy S7 specs and the Samsung Galaxy S8 specs. In fact, the S7 has more sensors and better battery life.
- Own your phone - and your freedom: Device payments keep you in debt and tied to your carrier. Buy a used phone outright and keep your right to switch carriers whenever you want.
Key Considerations When Buying a Refurbished Galaxy S7
Keep the following in mind as you shop:
- Warranties: Not all used phone warranties are created equal. Some are as short as 30 days, others are as long as 12 months.
- Return policy: Most sellers allow you to return your phone if you're not satisfied. Make sure you know how long you have to do so.
- Device compatibility: Make sure your phone model is compatible with your wireless network. Most carrier websites allow you to check phone compatibility.
- Timing: You'll always get the best Samsung Galaxy S7 deal when a new Galaxy S model is released.
- Payment options: Used phone financing is available from some sellers. Interest charges will apply.
How to Save Even More Money
Save money on your plan and pocket some cash with these tips.
Sell Your Old Phone for Cash
Sell your old phone online for cash. Why? Because it's a low-hassle way to get more money than your carrier will offer you in trade-in credit.
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
MVNOs have been around for many years (think Metro by T-Mobile and Straight Talk), but they're gaining more traction than ever as people look to cut their high cell phone bills.
Mobile Virtual Network Operators are simply smaller carriers that rent space on the big four networks and resell it at a lower cost.
Benefits of MVNOs:
- Keep your phone and your number
- Nationwide 4G LTE service on the same networks the major carriers use
- Typical savings of 50% on cell phone plans
- Customize your plan to fit your needs
- No contracts or hidden fees
We've boiled down the best carriers for each network:
Quit paying too much for your cell phone and service:
- Compare Samsung Galaxy S7 prices to get the lowest possible price available.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan.
- Sell your phone online for cash.
COMPARE NOW: Cheap Samsung Galaxy S7 Prices