Best Galaxy S8 Plus Deals in October 2020
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus features most of the same hardware as the S8, including the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, facial recognition, Bixby voice assistant, and a fingerprint scanner.
It's also got an added .4" in screen size on its beautiful infinity display, plus increased battery capacity.
The price tag is also different - as in higher. Want a better deal?
Compare Samsung Galaxy S8+ Prices
|Samsung Galaxy S8+||Unlocked||Refurbished||$220|
|Samsung Galaxy S8+||Unlocked||Used||$204|
|Samsung Galaxy S8+||Verizon||Refurbished||$289|
|Samsung Galaxy S8+||Verizon||Used||$229|
|Samsung Galaxy S8+||T-Mobile||Used||$229|
Unlocked Galaxy S8+ Deals
Verizon Galaxy S8+ Deals
T-Mobile Galaxy S8+ Deals
Buy Refurbished to Get the Best Samsung Galaxy S8+ Price
The used and refurbished cell phone market is a great resource for budget phones in great working condition.
Why buy a refurbished Samsung Galaxy S8+?
- Save money: Get a popular smartphone with all the bells and whistles for half the retail price of new.
- Get big bang for your buck: Changes to new models are seldom worth the nearly $1000 you'll have to shell out. Used phones offer high value for the dollar.
- Own your phone - and your freedom: Buy your phone outright instead of signing a device payment agreement. That way you're free to change carriers any time you choose.
Key Considerations When Buying a Refurbished Galaxy S8+
Shop with the following in mind:
- Warranties: You'll find a range of used phone warranties available - from 30 days all the way to a full year.
- Return policy: A return period ensures you'll have peace of mind that you can send your phone back if there's an issue.
- Compatibility: In most cases, phones made for your carrier's network will give you the best functionality. Check your carrier's website before you buy to verify compatibility.
- Payment plans: Some sellers offer third-party phone financing, with interest charges.
- Timing: Flagship phones get cheaper each time a new model comes out. So, the best Samsung Galaxy S8+ deals are available now because the Samsung Galaxy S9 is on the market.
How to Save Even More Money
Here are two more easy ways to cut your wireless costs.
Sell Your Old Phone for Cash
Instead of trading your device in for trade-in credit, sell your phone online for cash. It's easy and puts real money back in your pocket.
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
You're probably paying too much for your cell phone plan, and what the big carriers won't tell you is that you don't have to. MVNOs - Mobile Virtual Network Operators - are smaller carriers that rent usage of the major networks and resell it at cheaper rates.
Benefits of MVNOs:
- Nationwide 4G LTE coverage on the same networks the big four carriers use
- Keep your phone and your number
- Average cell phone plan savings of 50%
- Customize your plan to fit your needs
- No contracts or hidden fees
How do you find the best wireless carriers? We've done the footwork for you:
Save money on your cell phone costs:
- Compare Samsung Galaxy S8+ prices to get the best deal available.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan.
- Sell your old phone online for cash.
COMPARE NOW: Cheap Samsung Galaxy S8+ Prices