Best Galaxy S8 Deals in July 2020
The Samsung Galaxy S8 features the gorgeous Super AMOLED infinity display pouring off curved edges instead of bezels, along with the handy Bixby button and a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor.
You can't go wrong with this beauty, except if you pay retail price. Want it for less? Stay tuned.
Compare Samsung Galaxy S8 Prices
|Samsung Galaxy S8||Unlocked||Refurbished||$238|
|Samsung Galaxy S8||Verizon||Used||$228|
|Samsung Galaxy S8||AT&T||Refurbished||$230|
|Samsung Galaxy S8||AT&T||Used||$229|
|Samsung Galaxy S8||T-Mobile||Refurbished||$230|
|Samsung Galaxy S8||T-Mobile||Used||$229|
|Samsung Galaxy S8||Sprint||Refurbished||$300|
Unlocked Galaxy S8 Deals
Verizon Galaxy S8 Deals
AT&T Galaxy S8 Deals
T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Deals
Sprint Galaxy S8 Deals
Buy Refurbished to Get the Best Samsung Galaxy S8 Price
If you've never considered buying a used or refurbished cell phone, now's a great time to enlist this budget-friendly smartphone solution.
Benefits of buying refurbished:
- Save a ton: By going with a model that's a year or two old you get one of the top flagship phones for half the price or less.
- Get huge bang for the buck: Newer models typically undergo minor changes and certainly features you can live without in order to save 50% or more on your device.
- Own your phone - and your freedom: Money can't buy happiness, but paying for a used phone outright does buy your freedom to switch carriers any time you want.
Key Considerations When Buying a Refurbished Galaxy S8
Always read the fine print when it comes to the following factors:
- Warranties: Used phone warranties offer you an extra level of protection. These may be 30 days or as long as 12 months.
- Return policy: Making sure the seller allows returns gives you additional peace of mind.
- Device compatibility: You may already know whether your carrier uses GSM phones or CDMA phones, however, you should still check your carrier's website to ensure full compatibility with their network.
- Payment options: It's best to pay in full when you buy your Galaxy S8. Some sellers do offer payment plans if you need this option.
- Timing: If you want the absolute lowest price on your phone, buy when a new model is released.
We know you don't have time to comb the internet to find reputable phone sellers, so we've done it for you. Learn about the best places to buy a used cell phone.
How to Save Even More Money
Slash your wireless costs even more.
Sell Your Old Phone for Cash
Trading in your phone will only get you carrier credit, to spend on a new overpriced phone. Sell your old phone online instead. It's easy and puts cash in your pocket.
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
Here's what the big four carriers won't tell you: smaller carriers called MVNOs (Mobile Virtual Network Operators) rent space on the major mobile networks and sell it to you cheaper.
MVNOs have lower overhead and marketing costs, which means they can pass those savings on to you.
Benefits of MVNOs:
- Bring your phone and keep your number
- Nationwide 4G LTE coverage on the same networks the big four carriers use
- Typical savings of 50% on your cell phone plan
- No contracts or hidden fees
- Customize your plan to fit your needs
We've hunted down the best carriers regardless of your favorite network:
Save money on your phone and your service, without sacrificing the things you love about both:
- Compare Samsung Galaxy S8 prices to get the absolute best deal available.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan.
- Sell your old phone online for cash.
Still thinking about which Samsung phone is best for you? We've got you with the best cheap Android phones under $200!
COMPARE NOW: Cheap Samsung Galaxy S8 Prices