Best Galaxy S9 Plus Deals in September 2020
The Galaxy S9+ has all the elegance of the Galaxy S9 design, but with a larger screen (6.2 inches to the S9's 5.8), a bigger battery, and dual 12MP rear cameras for ramped up photo quality.
As you'd expect, the S9+ also comes with a bigger price tag, too. If you're lusting after this gorgeous piece of tech but need to get it for less, keep reading.
Compare Samsung Galaxy S9+ Prices
|Samsung Galaxy S9+||Unlocked||Used||$245|
|Samsung Galaxy S9+||AT&T||Refurbished||$309|
|Samsung Galaxy S9+||AT&T||Used||$349|
Unlocked Galaxy S9+ Deals
AT&T Galaxy S9+ Deals
Buy Refurbished to Get the Best Samsung Galaxy S9+ Price
There's a simple way to get popular cell phones in excellent condition at a significant discount. Buy refurbished. With the variety of reputable sellers and high-end devices out there, it's a no-brainer!
Benefits of buying a refurbished Galaxy S9+:
- Save money: Get a great phone for half the retail price.
- Great bang for your buck: New models generally offer only minor changes. Buying used allows you to get all of the features you really need and want for a much lower price.
- Own your phone - keep your freedom: Buying your own phone frees you from the commitment of device payments. Switch carriers any time you please.
Key Considerations When Buying a Refurbished Galaxy S9+
There are a few things you should keep in mind as you choose a seller:
- Warranty: If you want extra protection, choose a phone seller that offers a longer warranty. Some provide just 30 days while others give you six months to a year.
- Return policy: Make sure you understand the seller's return policy before you buy.
- Device compatibility: Even if you buy an unlocked Galaxy S9+ you should still make sure your new phone is compatible with your carrier.
- Timing: You'll find the cheapest cell phone prices around the time a new model is released.
- Payment options: If you'd rather pay your phone off over time, look for sellers that offer third-party financing. You will pay interest with this option.
How to Save Even More Money
There are plenty of other money-saving tactics you may be missing out on.
Sell Your Old Phone Online
Sell your old phone online for cash - it's ridiculously easy and you'll get more than your carrier will give you in trade-in credit.
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
Did you know that there are smaller, cheaper wireless carriers that operate on the same networks as the big four major carriers? There are - they're called MVNOs - Mobile Virtual Network Operators. They rent usage of the big networks and sell it for lower prices.
Benefits of MVNOs:
- Keep your phone and your number
- Nationwide 4G LTE coverage on the same networks the big guys use
- Typical savings of 50% on cell phone plans
- Customize your plan to fit your needs
- No contracts or hidden fees
It's easy to find a great carrier on your favorite network. We've already put together the best MVNOs for you:
You no longer have to empty your wallet just for your phone and wireless plan:
- Compare Samsung Galaxy S9+ prices to get the best deal available.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan.
- Sell your old phone online for cash.
Compare options by checking out the lowest prices on the Galaxy S8+ as well!
COMPARE NOW: Cheap Samsung Galaxy S9+ Prices