Is it time to upgrade your Sprint iPhone?
Before you rush off to the Sprint website or store to lay out a grand for the latest iPhone, read this guide.
It could save you hundreds of dollars, not only by showing you how to find the best Sprint iPhone deals but also on your cell phone plan.
Ready to put more cash in your pocket? Great - let's get started!
Best Sprint iPhone Deals of June 2020
Sprint Apple Price Comparison Chart
Best Sprint iPhone 7 Deal: Back Market
Today's Cheapest Price: $170
Best Sprint iPhone XR Deal: Back Market
Today's Cheapest Price: $480
Buy Refurbished to Get the Best Sprint iPhone Deal
If you haven't considered the used iPhone market for your next device purchase, it's time to take a hard look at this money-saving option. Here's why:
- Save about 50% on your iPhone: Rather than dropping $1000+ on the newest iPhone model, go with a slightly older version for about half the retail price.
- iPhones go the distance: This probably comes as no surprise to you, but now an analysis by Asymco proves it. iPhones have a long lifespan - over four years, in fact. That means there are plenty of devices on the market that are still in great working condition.
- Repairs are no longer a hassle: There's a phone repair shop on practically every corner. Getting your iPhone fixed, should any issues come up, is convenient and affordable.
- You're free from carrier commitment: When you're on a monthly installment plan for your phone, you're stuck to your carrier for 24 months until your balance is paid off or the monthly lease term is done. Buying a used iPhone outright gives you the freedom to go to the carrier with the best deal.
The rise of the used smartphone industry has led to a market packed with reputable phone sellers. It's easy to find the phone you want - from the best Sprint iPhone X deals to bargain basement prices on the trusty iPhone 6S.
What to Consider When Buying a Refurbished Sprint iPhone
You've decided to take the plunge and save hundreds by comparing refurbished Sprint iPhones. Smart choice!
Now you may be wondering what you should know to get the best value for your money. First, let's look at the terms used to refer to the condition of secondhand smartphones:
- Used: This is pretty self-explanatory. Used phones are typically listed by the original owner, on sites like Swappa that connect buyers directly with sellers. There are definitely great Sprint iPhone discounts to be found this way, just make sure you're buying through a site that offers some protection, like a return policy.
- Refurbished: Not to be confused with manufacturer or factory refurbished (those devices are sold through the maker - like Apple or Samsung) - refurbished can mean a range of things. Refurbished iPhones have typically been thoroughly inspected and cleaned, and possibly undergone repairs to faulty parts.
- Certified pre-owned: A certified pre-owned iPhone is put through rigorous inspection and testing to ensure it's in fully functional condition.
What to look for as you shop around and compare iPhone prices:
- Warranties: Reputable sellers typically offer some kind of limited warranty with their phones. Gazelle, for example, gives you 30 days. Decluttr, on the other hand, offers a one-year warranty.
- Return policy: Can you return a used iPhone? Yes, just make sure you read the fine print before you buy. Return periods can vary anywhere from seven days to a full month.
- Device compatibility: There are a lot of misunderstandings over this issue. All you really need to know is that if you have a Sprint cell phone plan, you'll get the best results by using a Sprint iPhone. Ultimately all you need to do is check the compatibility tool on your carrier's website to make sure your device will work.
- Timing your purchase: Looking for the best Sprint iPhone X deals? That time is now - when the iPhone XS and XS Max have just come out (you might have to wait a minute for the best Sprint iPhone XS deals). Likewise, now that the iPhone 8 has been around a while, the best Sprint iPhone 7 deals are easy to find.
- Financing options: You can find sellers that offer monthly payments, however it's best to pay in full if possible so you don't waste money on interest charges.
More Ways to Save Money
If you really want to shave dollars off your wireless costs, pay attention. We've got two more very effective methods of putting more of your own money back into your pocket.
Sell Your Old Phone for Cash
You may be tempted to trade in your eligible device to your carrier for credit. You'll almost always get much more money if you sell your iPhone online for cash.
It's a super simple way of putting more money in your pocket. Plus, iPhones hold their value better than any other smartphone (Fortune) so you're sure to get a great offer as long as you phone is in decent condition.
Switch to a Low-Cost Carrier
In short, MVNOs are smaller wireless carriers that lease space on the big four networks - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint. Due to their lower advertising and overhead costs, MVNOs can sell you service on the top wireless networks for up to 50% off or less.
MVNOs offer very competitive benefits over the big guys:
- Cheaper rates
- No contracts
- Custom plans
- The same reliable network you're used to
- Great customer service
- Easily bring your own phone and keep your number
Don't worry about service plan options, either. MVNOs offer all the things you want, including high speed data, unlimited data plans, multiple lines of service, international calling and much more.
There's never been a better time to be a wireless customer - the refurbished phone market is booming and cell phone plans are more competitively priced than ever before.
Save the most money when you:
- Compare the best Sprint iPhone deals - see the lowest prices on Sprint phones for sale from the most reliable sellers.
- Sell your old iPhone for cash.
- Switch to a Sprint MVNO and slash your cell phone bill by up to half.
COMPARE NOW: Sprint iPhone Deals