Are you a writer with a passion for saving money? Do you have expertise in any of the industries we cover here on Money Saving Pro? Help us help consumers by writing helpful money saving guides!
Share your experience and research and get paid for your work!
Here is how to apply:
- Fill out the contact form below. Be sure to mention any sites you've written for in the past, your per-word rate, links to your social accounts (we like writers with a strong Twitter accounts especially.) and your Klout score if you have one.
- If we think you will fit well on our site, our editors will send you instructions for your first article.
- Send title ideas to be approved before you get started.
- Once approved, write your article and send it in for edits.
- If we like it, we'll use it and you'll get paid.
- After it is live, share it with your followers for maximum exposure!
Here are some basic guidelines:
- Articles should be around 500 words of high quality writing.
- Articles should give readers helpful information relating to one of our 100 industry reviews.
- Writing should have a conversational but professional tone.
If you want to help us educate consumers, send in your application today!