MoneySavingPro independently researches the products & services to bring you our recommendations. We may earn money when you click our links - disclosure policy.
Red Pocket Mobile can help you save money without sacrificing quality, and switching is quick and easy.
We've broken down everything you need to know about switching to Red Pocket Mobile.
Discover the affordable Red Pocket Mobile plans, how to bring your own phone, and why it's a great budget-conscious choice.
Switch to Red Pocket Deals in 2023
How to switch to a Red Pocket Mobile plan
Before making the switch, there are a few things to check:
- Coverage: Operating on Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile, you'll find the same coverage you're used to at half the price. Check our Red Pocket Mobile coverage map to see which network has the best coverage in your area.
- Evaluate your needs: With various plans to choose from, working out the amount of data you need and any features you want can help ensure you're not paying for services you don't use.
- Compare plans: Make sure to compare Red Pocket Mobile's plans to find the best one for you.
- Porting your number: You can easily transfer your current number to Red Pocket Mobile. But don't cancel your current contract until your number's been ported over.
- Bring your own phone or upgrade: If you're happy with your current phone, you can bring it to save even more money. As long as it's unlocked from your previous carrier, it should be compatible with Red Pocket Mobile. If you want to upgrade, Red Pocket Mobile offers a small selection of phones to buy from them directly.
- Buy your SIM card: Once you've brought your Red Pocket Mobile SIM card kit, it'll be sent to you within a few days. If you've got a phone that supports eSIMs, you could have your new plan live immediately.
Bring your own phone to Red Pocket Mobile
Red Pocket Mobile supports most unlocked cell phones, including popular brands like Apple and Samsung.
If you're bringing your own phone, before purchasing your SIM card, there are a couple of things to check:
- Unlock your phone: Your device may be locked to your previous carrier, so it's important to check that it's unlocked for use on any network.
- Phone compatibility: If your phone's unlocked, it should be compatible with Red Pocket Mobile. You can double-check with our phone compatibility checker using your IMEI number.
Red Pocket Mobile plans
Red Pocket Mobile's plans are designed to give you more for your money.
Whether you need unlimited talk and text or require generous data allowances, plans start as low as $10 a month.
- Unlimited data plans: They offer unlimited data with all plans, but each has a different high-speed data cap. So you'll never be charged overages, but you'll have a set high-speed data allowance, which, if reached, your data will be slowed until the next billing cycle.
- Family plans: Get up to four additional lines at a discounted rate.
- Data-only plans: If you're looking for a data-only SIM card, you'll find some great deals with Red Pocket Mobile. Ideal for use with a mobile hotspot device for tethering.
Activating your Red Pocket Mobile SIM card
You can activate your Red Pocket Mobile SIM card online easily.
- Go to the activation page of the Red Pocket website.
- Follow the steps and complete the information required.
Why choose Red Pocket Mobile?
As an MVNO, Red Pocket Mobile offers a range of great benefits:
- Unbeatable value: Red Pocket Mobile offers some of the most affordable plans, allowing you to save significantly on your monthly phone bill.
- Reliable coverage: With access to all major networks, you can enjoy reliable coverage and stay connected wherever you are.
- No contracts: Red Pocket Mobile operates on a no-contract basis, allowing you to switch plans or providers whenever you need without the worry of early termination fees.
- International calling: Available with all plans, Red Pocket Mobile offer free international calling to 80+ countries.
Switch to Red Pocket Mobile FAQs:
Recap: How do I switch to Red Pocket Mobile?
Switching to Red Pocket Mobile is quick and easy.
With a range of affordable plans, you can bring your own phone to save even more money. And operating on all three major networks, you'll get reliable coverage at a fraction of the cost.
By making the switch, you can take control of your budget while enjoying the same great features and services you're accustomed to.
You can read our Red Pocket Mobile review to find out more.
Red Pocket Mobile FAQs
- Red Pocket Mobile Compatible Phones List
- Red Pocket Mobile APN Settings
- Red Pocket Mobile Customer Service FAQs
- Does Red Pocket Mobile have a Free Trial?
- Does Red Pocket Mobile have a Promo Code?
- Does Red Pocket Mobile have Unlimited Data?
- How to Get a Free Red Pocket Mobile SIM Card
- How to Switch to Red Pocket Mobile
- What is Red Pocket Mobile? Is it Worth it?
- What Network does Red Pocket Mobile use?
- Where to Buy a Red Pocket Mobile SIM Card
- How to Activate Red Pocket Mobile eSIM