Prepaid Visible eSIM
With Visible eSIM, getting an eSIM deal on the Verizon network at half price is easy.
As a prepaid plan, there are no long-term contracts with Visible, so if your needs change, so can your plan.
We've broken down the details for Visible eSIM deals below to help you find the best plan for you.
Visible prepaid eSIM
[CELL_PHONE_PLANS.OFFER_ABOVE_ARTICLE offer_id="902" shortened_title="Visible unlimited data+ eSIM plan"
Visible eSIM plans
|Visible Unlimited Data||Unltd||Verizon||$15** $15 Off for 3 Mths - Promo code: 15OFF|
|Visible Unlimited Data+||Unltd||Verizon||$45|
Verizon vs Visible comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $645 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|Visible||Verizon 4G & 5G||Unlimited||$30/mo||$315/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$50/mo||$645/yr|
- Same trusted coverage: powered by Verizon's network you'll have access to a nationwide coverage you already know and trust.
- Low-cost prices: no surprises on your monthly bill. Low prices and no overages or unexpected fees.
- Keep your phone and number: no need to upgrade. You can bring your own phone and keep your same number.
- No contract: there's no commitment with a low-cost carrier. No contract, no activation fees, and no credit checks.
- Mobile hotspot usage: use your phone to connect your laptop or tablet to Wi-Fi when away from home.
- Faster 5G network: this low-cost carrier offers 5G coverage where available.
Visible eSIM features
Mint Mobile eSIM coverage
Mint Mobile eSIM customer service
Switch to Visible eSIM
You can bring your own phone to Visible and complete your switch online.
You can check that your phone is compatible with Visible before you sign up and the rest is a breeze.
Just make sure you don't cancel your current phone plan until you've ported your phone number over to the new carrier.
Bring your own phone to Visible
Switching to Visible is super simple. You can do it in 3 easy steps:
- Choose a suitable Visible plan.
- Signup with Visible online and keep your phone number when you switch.
- Activate your new Visible eSIM plan.
Visible eSIM FAQs
Does Visible support eSIM?
Yes, Visible does support eSIM on compatible phones.
What network does Visible eSIM use?
Visible operates on the Verizon 5G and 4G LTE networks.
With no contracts, you have the freedom to change plans or carriers if your needs or finances change.
Switching carriers is not only easy but quick with immediate activation. Once you've chosen your plan online Visible will send you a QR code to activate your plan.
Visible operates on the same Verizon network, so you'll receive their quality coverage, where it's available. If you're new to Verizon you can use your ZIP code to check coverage in your area.