MoneySavingPro independently researches the products & services to bring you our recommendations. We may earn money when you click our links - disclosure policy.
If you're struggling to reduce your expenses, switching to Twigby could help you save up to $600 a year on your cell phone bill.
In this guide, we've covered how to switch to Twigby and bring your phone so you can say goodbye to overpriced bills.
Switch to Boost Mobile Deals in 2023
Switching to Twigby phone service
Before switching to Twigby, there are a few things to check:
- Coverage: Powered by the Verizon network, make sure you've got good coverage in your area by checking our Twigby coverage map.
- Evaluate your needs: Working out how much data and other features you need will help you get the best plan for your needs.
- Transfer your number: You can port your number when activating your SIM card. Make sure not to cancel your existing contract until your number transfer is complete with Twigby to prevent any issues.
- Bring your own phone or upgrade: Save even more money and bring your own phone to Twigby. As long as it's unlocked, it should be compatible with Twigby. If you want to upgrade your phone, Twigby only sells a small selection of phones, so you may need to purchase an unlocked phone elsewhere.
- Buy your SIM card: Your Twigby SIM card kit will be sent to you so you can be up and running on your new plan in a few days.
Bring your own phone to Twigby
If you've got a compatible phone, you can easily bring it to Twigby's network. This means you won't have to spend extra money purchasing a new device.
Before purchasing your SIM card, there are a couple of things to check when you're bringing your own phone:
- Unlock your phone: Your device must be unlocked from its previous carrier.
- Phone compatibility: As long as your phone's unlocked from its existing carrier, it should be compatible with Twigby. You can use our phone compatibility checker using your phone's IMEI number to double-check.
Twigby offers a selection of plans to cater to different budgets and usage patterns, starting at around $15 a month.
- Build your own plan: Twigby offers a build-your-own plan option. So you can pick your talk, text, and data amount and includes international calling and text to 80+ countries.
- Unlimited data plan: You can build a plan that includes unlimited data (capped at 20GB of high-speed data).
All Twigby plans come with the following:
- Unlimited talk & text
- 5G high-speed data
- Free Mobile hotspot access
- Free unlimited global text
- Free unlimited international calling to 80+ countries
Activating your Twigby SIM card
With a few simple steps, activating your Twigby SIM card is easy.
Once your SIM card arrives, pop it into your phone and follow the instructions.
Why choose Twigby?
Aside from the affordable plans and BYOP option, Twigby has some compelling features that make them a top choice for cost-conscious consumers:
- No contracts: Twigby operates on a no-contract basis, allowing you to change plans or cancel without any early termination fees. This flexibility ensures that you're in control of your phone expenses.
- Coverage: Operating on the Verizon network provides reliable coverage at a fraction of the cost.
- International calling: Twigby offers free international calling to 80+ countries, which is great if you have family or friends abroad.
Switch to Twigby FAQs:
If you want to save money on your cell phone plan, switching to Twigby's phone service is a smart choice.
With its affordable plans, reliable coverage, and BYOP option, Twigby has become a top contender for budget-conscious consumers.
Take control of your finances and find out how you can enjoy the benefits of a cheaper cell phone plan with our Twigby review.
- Twigby APN Settings
- Twigby Customer Service FAQs
- Does Twigby have a Free Trial?
- Does Twigby have a Promo Code?
- Does Twigby have Unlimited Data?
- How to Activate Twigby SIM Card
- How to Get a Free Twigby SIM Card
- How to Sign Up for Twigby
- How to Switch to Twigby
- What is Twigby? Is it Worth it?
- What Network does Twigby use?