Red Pocket vs Twigby: Which carrier is best?
We compared Red Pocket & Twigby plans, coverage & customer ratings: Which cell phone service is best for you?
MoneySavingPro independently researches the products & services to bring you our recommendations. We may earn money when you click our links - disclosure policy.
Looking to switch carrier but not sure if Red Pocket or Twigby is better?
Within this guide, you'll be able to compare Red Pocket and Twigby coverage, features, plans and prices side-by-side, so you can decide for yourself which carrier offers the best deal.
Red Pocket vs Twigby: Coverage & Plan Comparison 2023
Red Pocket vs Twigby plans
Red Pocket 1GB
- AT&T & Verizon 5G & 4G LTE networks Red Pocket operates on the AT&T & Verizon 5G & 4G LTE networks. This allows you to receive the same wireless coverage but at a fraction of the cost.
- Unlimited talk and text
- 1GB data
- $785 in annual savings Savings are calculated comparing the cost of the Red Pocket 1GB vs an unlimited data plan from T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon over the first 12 months.
Red Pocket Mobile phone plans are powered by the Verizon and AT&T wireless networks. And if you're looking for multi-line discounts, they're one of the best MVNOs for family plans, with a $20 discount for each additional line added.
You also get free international calls to 80 countries, so you can stay connected with loved ones abroad.
- Verizon, and AT&T 5G & 4G LTE network coverage
- Free international calls to 80 countries
- Roaming available in Mexico and Canada
- Mobile hotspot access on all plans
- Excellent score on Trustpilot
- eSIM compatible
- Limited international roaming
- With Red Pocket Mobile, not only are their plans straightforward with no hidden fees, but they also offer features like unlimited talk and text.
- Get up to 30GB high-speed data allowance with the unlimited plan.
- Mobile hotspot access is available up to 30GB on the unlimited plan, which comes out of your monthly data allowance.
- Being able to save on the whole family's bill is a benefit. You get a $20 discount for each additional line added. You'll need to pay a setup fee, but after that, choosing a family plan could save you hundreds of dollars a year.
- They offer a 7-day money-back guarantee with their eSIM plans.
- Red Pocket Mobile offers free international calling to 80+ countries, with free roaming in Mexico and Canada.
- Verizon 5G & 4G LTE networks Twigby operates on the Verizon 5G & 4G LTE networks. This allows you to receive the same wireless coverage but at a fraction of the cost.
- Unlimited talk and text
- 2GB data
- $750 in annual savings Savings are calculated comparing the cost of the Twigby 2GB vs an unlimited data plan from T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon over the first 12 months.
* Only $5/mo for First 3 Months
Twigby phone plans give you the option to customize your plan and only pay for what you need. They have a range of affordable no-contract plans that are powered by the Verizon network, so you don't have to sacrifice quality for flexibility.
Plus, if you have loved ones abroad, Twigby offers free international calling to 80 countries.
- Verizon 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage
- Free international calls to 80+ countries
- Wide range of plan choices
- Free mobile hotspot access
- Excellent score on Trustpilot
- No multi-line discounts
- No International roaming
- Not eSIM-compatible
- Offering a selection of customizable wireless plans with a range of data options, with Twigby, you can create plans, whatever your needs and budget.
- Twigby provides free international calling to 80 different countries, ideal for those with family or friends living abroad.
- Being 100% online based, you can purchase your plan from home, and your SIM card will be sent in the mail.
- Mobile hotspot allowance is available and comes out of your monthly data usage, which for unlimited plans is a maximum of 20GB.
- Twigby doesn't offer multi-line discounts, so if you're looking for more than one line, they may not be the low-cost carrier for you.
- There are no international roaming services, which may not be ideal for frequent travelers as it could result in a significantly higher monthly bill.
Red Pocket vs Twigby comparison
Red Pocket plans start at $5* and Twigby plans start as low $5*. With no contract, you can get some of the cheapest cell phone plans when shopping for a deal with MVNO's like Red Pocket and Twigby.
|Red Pocket 1GB plan||AT&T & Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||1GB||$5/mo $10/mo|
|Red Pocket 5GB plan||AT&T & Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||5GB||$10/mo $20/mo|
|Red Pocket 20GB plan||AT&T & Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||20GB||$15/mo $30/mo|
|Red Pocket unlimited data plan||AT&T 5G/4G Coverage||Unltd||$20/mo $40/mo|
|Twigby 2GB plan||Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||2GB||$5/mo $15/mo|
|Twigby unlimited talk & text plan||Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||0GB||$5/mo $10/mo|
|Twigby 5GB plan||Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||5GB||$10/mo $20/mo|
|Twigby 8GB plan||Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||8GB||$16/mo $26/mo|
|Twigby unlimited data plan||Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||Unltd||$25/mo $35/mo|
Red Pocket vs Twigby coverage
Red Pocket is powered by AT&T and Twigby is powered by Verizon. Coverage can vary depending on your location. You can check their availability in your area by using our coverage checker.
Red Pocket coverage
Red Pocket is powered by AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon 5G & 4G LTE wireless networks.
Twigby is powered by Verizon 5G & 4G LTE wireless networks.
Find the cheapest cell phone service in your area
Enter your ZIP code below to find the best cell phone service in your area.
Red Pocket vs Twigby plan features
|Carrier Features||Red Pocket||Twigby|
|Networks||AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon||Verizon|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE||5G & 4G LTE|
|3G Network||CDMA & GSM||CDMA|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Contract||No - prepaid||No - prepaid|
|Money Back Guarantee||Yes - 14 days||Yes - 30 days|
|International Calls||Yes - Includes 70 countries||Yes - Includes 80 countries|
Red Pocket vs Twigby customer service
Red Pocket customer service
Contact Red Pocket customer care
Call (888) 993-3888
Tag @RedPocketMobile on Twitter
Twigby customer service
Contact Twigby customer care
Call Online Chat Only
Tag @twigby on Twitter
Red Pocket vs Twigby FAQs
Red Pocket comparison guides
- Boost Mobile vs Red Pocket
- Lycamobile vs Red Pocket
- Mint Mobile vs Red Pocket
- Red Pocket vs Boost Infinite
- Red Pocket vs Consumer Cellular
- Red Pocket vs Cricket Wireless
- Red Pocket vs Kroger Wireless
- Red Pocket vs Metro by T-Mobile
- Red Pocket vs Mint Mobile
- Red Pocket vs Optimum Mobile
- Red Pocket vs PureTalk
- Red Pocket vs Reach Mobile
- Red Pocket vs Spectrum Mobile
- Red Pocket vs Straight Talk
- Red Pocket vs Tello
Twigby comparison guides
- Boost Mobile vs Twigby
- Lycamobile vs Twigby
- Mint Mobile vs Twigby
- Twigby vs Boost Infinite
- Twigby vs Consumer Cellular
- Twigby vs Cricket Wireless
- Twigby vs Kroger Wireless
- Twigby vs Metro by T-Mobile
- Twigby vs Mint Mobile
- Twigby vs Optimum Mobile
- Twigby vs PureTalk
- Twigby vs Reach Mobile
- Twigby vs Spectrum Mobile
- Twigby vs Straight Talk
- Twigby vs Tello