Twigby vs Straight Talk: Which carrier is best?
We compared Twigby & Straight Talk plans, coverage & customer ratings: Which cell phone service is best for you?
MoneySavingPro independently researches the products & services to bring you our recommendations. We may earn money when you click our links - disclosure policy.
Looking to switch carrier but not sure if Twigby or Straight Talk is better?
Within this guide, you'll be able to compare Twigby and Straight Talk coverage, features, plans and prices side-by-side, so you can decide for yourself which carrier offers the best deal.
Twigby vs Straight Talk: Coverage & Plan Comparison 2023
Twigby vs Straight Talk plans
- Verizon 5G & 4G LTE networks Twigby operates on the Verizon 5G & 4G LTE networks. This allows you to receive the same wireless coverage but at a fraction of the cost.
- Unlimited talk and text
- 2GB data
- $750 in annual savings Savings are calculated comparing the cost of the Twigby 2GB vs an unlimited data plan from T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon over the first 12 months.
* Only $5/mo for First 3 Months
Twigby phone plans give you the option to customize your plan and only pay for what you need. They have a range of affordable no-contract plans that are powered by the Verizon network, so you don't have to sacrifice quality for flexibility.
Plus, if you have loved ones abroad, Twigby offers free international calling to 80 countries.
- Verizon 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage
- Free international calls to 80+ countries
- Wide range of plan choices
- Free mobile hotspot access
- Excellent score on Trustpilot
- No multi-line discounts
- No International roaming
- Not eSIM-compatible
- Offering a selection of customizable wireless plans with a range of data options, with Twigby, you can create plans, whatever your needs and budget.
- Twigby provides free international calling to 80 different countries, ideal for those with family or friends living abroad.
- Being 100% online based, you can purchase your plan from home, and your SIM card will be sent in the mail.
- Mobile hotspot allowance is available and comes out of your monthly data usage, which for unlimited plans is a maximum of 20GB.
- Twigby doesn't offer multi-line discounts, so if you're looking for more than one line, they may not be the low-cost carrier for you.
- There are no international roaming services, which may not be ideal for frequent travelers as it could result in a significantly higher monthly bill.
Straight Talk 10GB
- T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon 5G & 4G LTE networks Straight Talk operates on the T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon 5G & 4G LTE networks. This allows you to receive the same wireless coverage but at a fraction of the cost.
- Unlimited talk and text
- 10GB data
- $480 in annual savings Savings are calculated comparing the cost of the Straight Talk 10GB vs an unlimited data plan from T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon over the first 12 months.
- Unlimited data plans
- Two-line plan option
- Plenty of add-ons like international service
- Easily accessible at WalMart stores
- Phone financing available
- Plans not as flexible as some MVNOs
Twigby vs Straight Talk comparison
Twigby plans start at $5* and Straight Talk plans start as low $35. With no contract, you can get some of the cheapest cell phone plans when shopping for a deal with MVNO's like Twigby and Straight Talk.
|Twigby 2GB plan||Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||2GB||$5/mo $15/mo|
|Twigby unlimited talk & text plan||Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||0GB||$5/mo $10/mo|
|Twigby 5GB plan||Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||5GB||$10/mo $20/mo|
|Twigby 8GB plan||Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||8GB||$16/mo $26/mo|
|Twigby unlimited data plan||Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||Unltd||$25/mo $35/mo|
|Straight Talk 10GB plan||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||10GB||$35/mo|
|Straight Talk unlimited data plan||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||Unltd||$45/mo|
|Straight Talk unlimited data plan||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||Unltd||$55/mo|
|Straight Talk unlimited data plan||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon 5G/4G Coverage||Unltd||$65/mo|
Twigby vs Straight Talk coverage
Twigby is powered by Verizon and Straight Talk is powered by T-Mobile. Coverage can vary depending on your location. You can check their availability in your area by using our coverage checker.
Twigby is powered by Verizon 5G & 4G LTE wireless networks.
Straight Talk coverage
Straight Talk is powered by T-Mobile, AT&T and Verizon 5G & 4G LTE wireless networks.
Find the cheapest cell phone service in your area
Enter your ZIP code below to find the best cell phone service in your area.
Twigby vs Straight Talk plan features
|Carrier Features||Twigby||Straight Talk|
|Networks||Verizon||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE||5G & 4G LTE|
|3G Network||CDMA||CDMA & GSM|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Contract||No - prepaid||No - prepaid|
|Money Back Guarantee||Yes - 30 days|
|International Calls||Yes - Includes 80 countries|
Twigby vs Straight Talk customer service
Twigby customer service
Contact Twigby customer care
Call Online Chat Only
Tag @twigby on Twitter
Straight Talk customer service
Contact Straight Talk customer care
Call (877) 430-2355
Tag @MyStraightTalk on Twitter
Twigby vs Straight Talk FAQs
Twigby comparison guides
- Boost Mobile vs Twigby
- Lycamobile vs Twigby
- Mint Mobile vs Twigby
- Red Pocket vs Twigby
- Twigby vs Boost Infinite
- Twigby vs Consumer Cellular
- Twigby vs Cricket Wireless
- Twigby vs Kroger Wireless
- Twigby vs Metro by T-Mobile
- Twigby vs Mint Mobile
- Twigby vs Optimum Mobile
- Twigby vs PureTalk
- Twigby vs Reach Mobile
- Twigby vs Spectrum Mobile
- Twigby vs Tello