Good2Go Mobile cell phone plans in January
4G LTE coverage
No credit checks
No unlimited data options
No app interface
Good2Go Mobile is an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator). It's a cell phone carrier that runs on the AT&T and T-Mobile networks.
Switching to a low cost alternative like Good2Go Mobile could save you $600 a year, per line.
Let's take a closer look at what they have to offer.
Best Good2Go Mobile prepaid phone plans
Good2Go Mobile unlimited talk & text includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 0GB data for only $10 per month. Good2Go Mobile prepaid phone plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T & T-Mobile 4G LTE and 5G networks.
Good2Go Mobile 1GB data includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 1GB data for only $10 per month. Good2Go Mobile prepaid phone plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T & T-Mobile 4G LTE and 5G networks.
Good2Go Mobile 3GB data includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 3GB data for only $12.50 per month. Good2Go Mobile prepaid phone plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T & T-Mobile 4G LTE and 5G networks.
Good2Go Mobile 6GB data includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 6GB data for only $17.50 per month. Good2Go Mobile prepaid phone plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T & T-Mobile 4G LTE and 5G networks.
Good2Go Mobile 10GB data includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 10GB data for only $40 per month. Good2Go Mobile prepaid phone plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T & T-Mobile 4G LTE and 5G networks.
Good2Go Mobile 20GB data includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 20GB data for only $50 per month. Good2Go Mobile prepaid phone plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T & T-Mobile 4G LTE and 5G networks.
Cheapest Good2Go Mobile phone plans
|Good2Go Mobile 1GB Data||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||1GB||$10** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Good2Go Mobile Unlimited Talk & Text||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||0GB||$10|
|Good2Go Mobile 3GB Data||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$12.50** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Good2Go Mobile 6GB Data||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||6GB||$17.50** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Good2Go Mobile 10GB Data||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||10GB||$40|
|Good2Go Mobile 20GB Data||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||20GB||$50|
AT&T vs Good2Go Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $532 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T 4G & 5G||6GB||$35/mo||$368/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$40/mo||$532/yr|
Good2Go Mobile benefits
Good2Go Mobile plan prices are competitive, landing somewhere in the middle when compared to other low cost carriers. They have a super cheap unlimited talk and text plan, just $10 a month. Data-wise, you can choose from five plans ranging from 2GB to 20GB. At the time of writing this, opting for AutoPay will bag you an additional discount.
This carrier doesn't offer an unlimited data plan. For some folks, we know that's a deal-breaker. Keep in mind though, a lot of us are spending way more time at home, and really don't need the extra data, or the hefty price tag it comes with. More on that later.
- Same quality coverage: powered by AT&T, you get the same quality coverage you'd expect from the big guys.
- Lower prices: a plan from a low cost carrier like Good2Go Mobile typically costs between $10-$45 a month. A traditional cell phone plan will set you back by more like $80 a month.
- Simple switching process: you'll be up and running with your new plan within a few days. You can even keep your phone number.
- No commitment: there are no contracts so you're free to switch at any time to find a better deal if your needs change.
- Buy online: choose and buy a plan quickly and easily online.
Good2Go Mobile family plans
|Plan||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
|Good2Go Mobile 1GB Data||$20||$40$20/line||$60$20/line||$80$20/line|
|Good2Go Mobile Unlimited Talk & Text||$10||$20$10/line||$30$10/line||$40$10/line|
|Good2Go Mobile 3GB Data||$25||$50$25/line||$75$25/line||$100$25/line|
|Good2Go Mobile 6GB Data||$35||$70$35/line||$105$35/line||$140$35/line|
|Good2Go Mobile 10GB Data||$40||$80$40/line||$120$40/line||$160$40/line|
What networks towers does Good2Go Mobile use?
With Good2Go mobile, you get the same great, coast-to-coast coverage you'd expect from AT&T.
Network coverage ratings
Good2Go Mobile features
- Bring your own phone - Don't fancy forking out for a new device? Good2Go Mobile have got you. First, you'll need an AT&T or GSM device. Use our IMEI checker to see which carriers your cell phone is compatible with.
- International calling - With a $5 add on, you can use your minutes to call over 60 countries with Good2Go Mobile.
- WiFi calling - You'll need to have this feature enabled on your smartphone, but then you can make calls through the WiFi. Ideal if you can get online, but find yourself in a signal shadow.
- VoLTE - Good2Go Mobile offer Voice Over LTE technology, which means you can look forward to super clear conversations when you're making a call.
Good2Go Mobile customer service
Good2Go Mobile scores higher than all of the major carriers.
Good2Go Mobile customer service phone number: (800) 416-3003
Then, there's the fact that Good2Go is a basic plan provider. If you're coming to the service looking for an all singing all dancing cell phone plan, you might be disappointed. If you're looking for a basic plan, Good2Go could be a great option.
Bring your own phone to Good2Go Mobile
Good2Go Mobile will simply provide you with a prepaid SIM card. You pop it into your cell phone and follow the provider's instructions. You need an unlocked phone (meaning your carrier has released it for use on another network). You can check that your phone is compatible with Good2Go Mobile before you sign up and the rest is a breeze.
Just make sure you don't cancel your current phone plan until you've ported your phone number over to the new carrier.
How to switch to Good2Go Mobile
Switching to an alternative carrier like Good2Go Mobile has never been easier. You can do it in three steps.
- Choose a plan. You've got five set-data plans, or their popular $10 unlimited talk and text to choose from.
- Prepare to make the switch. Pay old bills and make sure your phone is unlocked.
- Set up your new plan. Keep your current carrier account open. Once your number has ported over and your new plan is up and running, go ahead and cancel your old one. Then, you'll need to follow the instructions delivered in the post with your Good2Go Mobile SIM card.
Best Good2Go Mobile phone deals
Good2Go is primarily a bring your own phone provider. If you want to buy a new phone through their website, you'll need to select a plan, before being redirected to another site to buy your phone of choice.
Cheapest Good2Go Mobile cell phone prices
|Phone||Storage||Network||Condition||Price||Apple iPhone SE||64GB||AT&T||New||$399||Apple iPhone XR||64GB||AT&T||New||$599||Apple iPhone 11||64GB||AT&T||New||$699|
Good2Go Mobile plans FAQs
What is Good2Go Mobile?
Yes. Good2Go mobile is a low cost carrier offering a small range of simple prepaid cell phone plans.
What network does Good2Go Mobile use?
Good2Go is powered by AT&T.
Can I make international calls with Good2Go Mobile?
Good2Go Mobile has an international add on which offer unlimited talk and text to over 60 countries including Canada and Mexico. You have the choice to add or discontinue each month to suit your needs.
Can I keep my phone if I switch to Good2Go Mobile?
You can bring a GSM unlocked cell phone to Good2Go. Use our IMEI checker to check if your phone is compatible.
Recap - Is Good2Go Mobile good?
Good2Go Mobile a cell phone carrier that does what it says. No extras or fancy features.
There's no unlimited plan, and no tethering or hotspot features available (although they are working on this in 2021).
But for those on the hunt for a simple plan offering basic phone function and a set-data package, Good2Go could absolutely be the carrier for you.