What is Good2Go Mobile & is it worth it?
4G LTE coverage
No credit checks
No unlimited data options
No app interface
Good2Go Mobile is an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator). It's a cell phone carrier that runs on the AT&T and T-Mobile networks.
Switching to a low-cost alternative like Good2Go Mobile could save you $600 a year, per line.
Let's take a closer look at what they have to offer.
Good2Go Mobile plans
Good2Go Mobile family plans
|Plan||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
|Good2Go Mobile 1GB||$15||$30$15/line||$45$15/line||$60$15/line|
|Good2Go Mobile 4GB||$20||$40$20/line||$60$20/line||$80$20/line|
|Good2Go Mobile 6GB||$25||$50$25/line||$75$25/line||$100$25/line|
|Good2Go Mobile 12GB||$30||$60$30/line||$90$30/line||$120$30/line|
|Good2Go Mobile 20GB||$45||$90$45/line||$135$45/line||$180$45/line|
Good2Go Mobile benefits
If you want the best plans for your cell phone that are inexpensive, Good2Go Mobile plans can offer just that.
MVNOs offer the best cell phone plans with a range of affordable options for any budget. Typically, plans start from around $10 a month, depending on what you need from your cell phone plan.
We've listed a range of features and benefits to help you decide if Good2Go Mobile is the best service for you.
- Quality coverage: Powered by the T-Mobile and AT&T networks, you can expect the same nationwide coverage. To see if AT&T or T-Mobile's network is the best coverage in your area you can use the Good2Go Mobile coverage map.
- Save money: Good2Go Mobile SIM cards offer value for money with their plans. Although you'll find the same features and coverage as a plan direct from AT&T or T-Mobile, Good2Go Mobile could save you up to $600 a year.
- No contracts: As a prepaid carrier, you won't have to sign a 12 or 24-month contract. So if you're not happy with your plan there are no restrictions keeping you locked to the carrier.
- Phone and plan bundles: If you're interested in upgrading your cell phone, you can find a range of the best Good2Go Mobile phones to choose from. Just like a phone and plan bundle from one of the major networks, but with affordable options.
- Bring your own phone: If you don't want to upgrade your phone you can easily bring your own, with Good2Go Mobile bring your own phone plans. You'll just need to check your cell phone is fully compatible.
- Easy set up: Being online-based, it's quick to choose and purchase your Good2Go Mobile SIM starter kit. Once your SIM card's arrived, it's easy to set up and you'll be up and running with a few simple steps.
- Unlimited talk & text: Most MVNOs provide unlimited talk and text with their plans.
- 4G LTE coverage: Operating on the T-Mobile or AT&T network, you'll receive their 4G LTE data speeds.
- 5G high-speed data: If you have a 5G eligible device you can get access to the fast 5G network (where it's available) at no extra cost with Good2Go Mobile 5G plans.
- Multiple lines: Most prepaid carriers offer family plans that include a discount for additional lines purchased. Good2Go Mobile family plans are a great money-saving option when buying more than one line.
- Customer service: Find out what the Good2Go Mobile customer service department is like and what customers are saying with Good2Go Mobile customer reviews.
How much is Good2Go Mobile?
|Good2Go Mobile 1GB||1GB||AT&T & T-Mobile||$15/mo|
|Good2Go Mobile 4GB||4GB||AT&T & T-Mobile||$20/mo** Double data promotion|
|Good2Go Mobile 6GB||6GB||AT&T & T-Mobile||$25/mo** Double data promotion|
|Good2Go Mobile 12GB||12GB||AT&T & T-Mobile||$30/mo** Double data promotion|
|Good2Go Mobile 20GB||20GB||AT&T & T-Mobile||$45/mo|
Good2Go Mobile coverage
What network does Good2Go Mobile use?
With Good2Go mobile, you get the same great, coast-to-coast coverage you'd expect from AT&T.
Does Good2Go Mobile have good coverage?
Good2Go Mobile features
- Bring your own phone - Don't fancy forking out for a new device? Good2Go Mobile have got you. First, you'll need an AT&T or GSM device. Use our IMEI checker to see which carriers your cell phone is compatible with.
- International calling - With a $5 add on, you can use your minutes to call over 60 countries with Good2Go Mobile.
- WiFi calling - You'll need to have this feature enabled on your smartphone, but then you can make calls through the WiFi. Ideal if you can get online, but find yourself in a signal shadow.
- VoLTE - Good2Go Mobile offer Voice Over LTE technology, which means you can look forward to super clear conversations when you're making a call.
Good2Go Mobile customer service
Good2Go Mobile scores higher than all of the major carriers.
Good2Go Mobile customer service phone number: (800) 416-3003
Then, there's the fact that Good2Go is a basic plan provider. If you're coming to the service looking for an all singing and dancing cell phone plan, you might be disappointed. If you're looking for a basic plan, Good2Go could be a great option.
Good2Go Mobile competitors
AT&T vs Good2Go Mobile comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $540 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T 4G & 5G||12GB||$30/mo||$360/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$45/mo||$540/yr|
Good2Go Mobile phones
Good2Go is primarily a bring your own phone provider. If you want to buy a new phone through their website, you'll need to select a plan, before being redirected to another site to buy your phone of choice.
|Motorola Moto G7 REVVLRY||$9/mo||-|
|Samsung Galaxy A03s||$9/mo||-|
|Motorola Moto E||$11/mo||-|
|Samsung Galaxy S10e||-||$11/mo|
|OnePlus Nord N10||-||$11/mo|
|Motorola Moto G Power||$12/mo||-|
|Motorola Moto G Fast||$12/mo||-|
|Motorola Moto G Pure||$12/mo||-|
Bring your own phone to Good2Go Mobile
Good2Go Mobile will simply provide you with a prepaid SIM card. You pop it into your cell phone and follow the provider's instructions. You need an unlocked phone (meaning your carrier has released it for use on another network). You can check that your phone is compatible with Good2Go Mobile before you sign up and the rest is a breeze.
Just make sure you don't cancel your current phone plan until you've ported your phone number over to the new carrier.
Switching to an alternative carrier like Good2Go Mobile has never been easier. You can do it in three steps.
- Choose a plan. You've got five set-data plans, or their popular $10 unlimited talk and text to choose from.
- Prepare to make the switch. Pay old bills and make sure your phone is unlocked.
- Set up your new plan. Keep your current carrier account open. Once your number has ported over and your new plan is up and running, go ahead and cancel your old one. Then, you'll need to follow the instructions delivered in the post with your Good2Go Mobile SIM card.
Verdict - Is Good2Go Mobile good?
Good2Go Mobile a cell phone carrier that does what it says. No extras or fancy features.
There's no unlimited plan, and no tethering or hotspot features available (although they are working on this in 2021).
But for those on the hunt for a simple plan offering basic phone function and a set-data package, Good2Go could absolutely be the carrier for you.
Good2Go Mobile plans FAQs
What is Good2Go Mobile?
Yes. Good2Go mobile is a low-cost carrier offering a small range of simple prepaid cell phone plans.
What network does Good2Go Mobile use?
Good2Go is powered by AT&T.
Can I keep my phone if I switch to Good2Go Mobile?
You can bring a GSM unlocked cell phone to Good2Go. Use our IMEI checker to check if your phone is compatible.
MoneySavingPro is here to bring transparency to telecoms, putting power back in your hands. This guides everything we do.
- We've got high standards. We use our industry expertise to find carriers that reach these standards. We all deserve the best value for money, choice, and customer experience.
- We care about accuracy. MoneySavingPro is run by cell phone geeks and money-saving obsessives. Our content team researches everything thoroughly so that information you read here will give you the whole picture. Everything we do is backed up by the data.
- We keep things simple. It's our job to break down what you need to know, so you can make informed choices.