MVNOs are smaller wireless carriers that use the big four networks to provide quality mobile service at lower rates. This is great news for you because you can keep the service you love without paying name brand prices.
COMPARE NOW: Good2Go Mobile Cell Phone Plans
Even if you've checked this carrier out in the past, I encourage you to read to the end of this Good2Go Mobile review. The provider revamped its offerings in early 2019, so you may not be aware of all of their current offerings.
Read on for our full guide to Good2Go Mobile!
Table of Contents
Good2Go Mobile Highlights
- Coverage on the nationwide AT&T network
- Prepaid cell phone plans - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own phone or buy a Good2Go Mobile phone
- Mobile hotspot/tethering not supported
- International calling to over 60 countries available as affordable plan add-on; calling to other countries via add-on calling card
- Customer service available by phone 7am - 1am EST every day
Good2Go Mobile Cell Phone Plans
This carrier operates on the same premise that most MVNOs do - the concept that you want and need custom plan options so that you're not paying for more than you use.
G2G Mobile gives you five plan choices, all of them including unlimited talk and text. There's something for most levels of data users, from very light to moderately heavy. They also offer an affordable international plan with unlimited talk and text to 60+ countries.
You can add more high-speed data at any time, or you can take advantage of unlimited 128kbps data once your 4G LTE data allotment runs out.
All Good2Go Mobile plans are no contract, so there are no commitments and no overage fees.
We haven't forgotten you heavy-duty data users. If you need more than 7 GB per month, check out hot deals on unlimited data plans.
Good2Go Mobile Pricing: Is It Competitive?
|Carrier||Network Coverage||Data Limit||Monthly Price||Annual Price|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G LTE||Unlimited*||$75||$900|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T 4G LTE||5GB||$30||$360|
|*Avg AT&T user on unlimited plan uses 4GB data|
Good2Go Mobile Coverage
With this carrie,r you'll get AT&T's nationwide 4G LTE network, which provides coverage for 99% of the US. Unless you live in an extremely remote area you should get great service with Good2Go Mobile.
If you're already on the AT&T network then you obviously know that you get solid reception. If you're switching from another wireless network you can check out the coverage details on our Good2Go Mobile coverage map.
Good2Go Mobile Cell Phone Deals
Good2Go Mobile Phone Options
Phone options with MVNOs are flexible. You've got a few different choices in terms of devices.
Bring Your Own Phone
There are a few easy ways to bring your own phone to Good2Go Mobile.
- Bring your compatible phone. Already have an AT&T device? Perfect - you're all set to activate your new Good2Go Mobile plan. You shouldn't encounter any problems.
- Buy a new or used compatible phone. AT&T is a GSM network. You'll get the best compatibility if you choose a GSM phone. We make it simple for you to compare the best GSM phone deals in an instant.
- Bring a phone from a different provider. Some unlocked phones work on any network, but don't count on that. If you've got a non-AT&T phone, check with the carrier to ensure compatibility before you go ahead with buying a plan.
It's worth noting that if you do bring your device from another carrier you will need to get a new Good2Go Mobile SIM card. You may also need to adjust your phone's APN settings.
Buy a Phone From Good2Go Mobile
You can choose among high-end flagship phones through Good2Go. You'll be redirected to a retailer for the actual purchase process.
These are new smartphones at full price, so if you're on a tight budget you'll be better off going with a high quality refurbished cell phone at half or more off the retail price.
Key Considerations When Choosing Good2Go Mobile
Still not sure whether Good2Go Mobile is the right carrier for you? Consider these questions to help you make your final decision.
- Does Good2Go Mobile offer coverage in your location?
- Are you a light to moderate data user?
- Do you need a carrier that offers international talk and text?
- Do you have a compatible device or plan to buy one?
- Are you in the market for a prepaid cell phone plan with no contracts or overage fees?
Good2Go Mobile is a great option if you're a light to moderate data user looking for a customizable cell phone plan. You'll get service on the nationwide AT&T 4G LTE network, and unlimited calling and texting with all plans.
Heavier users may find this carrier's plans to be inadequate. They don't offer any unlimited data plans, and tethering/mobile hotspot usage is not permitted.
Not sure yet? Compare Good2Go Mobile with other AT&T MVNOs to be sure you're getting the right cell phone plan for your needs and your budget!
COMPARE NOW: Good2Go Mobile Cell Phone Plans