Samsung phone comparison chart
Using our Samsung phone comparison tool can help you find the best Samsung phone deal while saving you up to $600 a year, per line.
At a time when all your household costs are increasing, your cell phone bill doesn't need to be one of them. We can help you find the phone you want, on your favorite network, at a much lower cost.
If you've not heard of Mobile Virtual Network Operators, you're not alone. They're low-cost carriers that operate on the three major US networks, offering the same 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage but with plans starting as low as $10 a month.
Buying a Samsung phone directly from a major network may look like a good deal initially but after factoring in the cost of their over-priced unlimited data plans over 3 years, you could end up paying as much as $2,000 more than you need to!
We've compiled a list of the latest Samsung phone deals from low-cost carriers, so you can find the best phone deal at the cheapest price without sacrificing your wireless service.
Galaxy S20 comparison
The Samsung Galaxy S20+ has 128GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.7 inches screen and 64 MP camera. This refurbished Galaxy S20+ is available from Back Market with AT&T network coverage and prices starting from $260.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra has 128GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.9 inches screen and 108 MP camera. This refurbished Galaxy S20 Ultra is available from Back Market with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $350.
Galaxy S21 comparison
The Samsung Galaxy S21 has 128GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.2 inches screen and 64 MP camera. This new Galaxy S21 is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $21/mo.
Galaxy Note 10 comparison
Galaxy Note 20 comparison
The Samsung Galaxy Note20 has 128GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.7 inches screen and 64 MP camera. This new Galaxy Note20 is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $19/mo.
The Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra has 128GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.9 inches screen and 108 MP camera. This new Galaxy Note20 Ultra is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $25/mo.
Compare Samsung phone prices
|Samsung Galaxy A03s||$9/mo||-||-|
|Samsung Galaxy S10e||-||$11/mo||-|
|Samsung Galaxy A13||-||-||$12/mo|
|Samsung Galaxy S10||-||$13/mo||-|
|Samsung Galaxy S20||-||$17/mo||-|
|Samsung Galaxy S10+||-||$17/mo||-|
|Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra||-||$19/mo||-|
|Samsung Galaxy Note20||-||$19/mo||-|
|Samsung Galaxy S21 FE||-||$20/mo||-|
Samsung phone comparison benefits
At MoneySavingPro we've made comparing cell phones easy with our phone comparison tool.
You can compare up to three of your favorite Samsung phones side-by-side to find the best Samsung Galaxy deals at the cheapest price.
If flexibility is important, some MVNOs offer unlocked Samsung phones, so you're not tied to one carrier or network, along with plenty of other benefits.
- Save money: Low-cost carriers like Visible offers the cheapest Samsung phones and can save you up to $600 per year, per line.
- Latest cell phones: Offering the same Samsung phones as the big three but without a three-year contract.
- Cheap monthly payments: Many low-cost carriers offer affordable interest-free payment plans on their phones along with cell phone plans starting from only $10 a month.
- Unlimited data plan: There's still the option of unlimited data phone plans, however unlimited doesn't always mean unlimited, so be sure to check the small print.
- 5G compatible: If you want to get access to the fast 5G network, there are plenty of 5G Samsung phones to compare.
- Samsung phone deals: Whether you're looking for the latest Samsung Galaxy or something cheap, you'll find a variety of Samsung phones with low-cost carriers.
- Cheap unlocked phones: If you want to save even more money you'll find a variety of refurbished Samsung phones and used Samsung phones. Many of these can be brought unlocked and often save you a few hundred bucks.
- Phones for seniors: Choose from a range of phones suitable for seniors, including basic cell phones or popular Samsung flip phones.
- Phones for kids: Low-cost carriers offer a variety of budget Samsung phones, great for a kids' first phone. For even more savings they offer the best family phone plans with multi-line discounts.
Compare Samsung phones FAQs
Is Samsung an Android phone?
Yes, Samsung uses the Android operating system.
What is the difference between Samsung Galaxy models?
You can compare the differences between up to three Samsung Galaxy phones above. The main difference is the cost range, for example, the Galaxy S models are high-end and more expensive, whereas the Samsung Galaxy A series have more affordable budget-friendly options.
Which Samsung Galaxy A series is the best?
The best will be personal to your needs and your budget. You can compare up to three Galaxy A series phones at a time to find the best Samsung Galaxy A handset for you.
Whether you're looking for the latest Samsung Galaxy or just a cheap Samsung phone, Mobile Virtual Network Operators can save you hundreds of dollars a year.
MVNOs, like Red Pocket Mobile or Visible, offers Samsung phones with cheap plans, often with interest-free payments over 12-24 months.
Although the major networks offer to finance over 36 months, being tied into their over-priced unlimited data plans for 3 years could mean wasting as much as $2,000!
Compare deals from low-cost carriers to find the best Samsung Galaxy deals at the cheapest price.